Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is worryingly thin isn't she? 😮
This may be a bit sad but I've just calculated her BMI and she is technically a healthy weight. However there is evidence that just because the BMI states you are healthy doesn't mean that you necessarily are (as in you could be a healthy weight but not eat very 'well' or do enough physical activity). I agree, last year she looked really great and although I don't like commenting on other people's weight I am quite concerned about how she looks. my understanding was she was trying to maintain her weight last year but since then she's lost more so I don't know:( It is worrying though

Reactions: 1
This may be a bit sad but I've just calculated her BMI and she is technically a healthy weight. However there is evidence that just because the BMI states you are healthy doesn't mean that you necessarily are (as in you could be a healthy weight but not eat very 'well' or do enough physical activity). I agree, last year she looked really great and although I don't like commenting on other people's weight I am quite concerned about how she looks. my understanding was she was trying to maintain her weight last year but since then she's lost more so I don't know:( It is worrying though
I just think she's gone to far and is not showing any sign of stopping. The constant WW content is boring Zzzzz

She definitely looks older than 33 to me. I think she did amazingly well at losing the bulk of her weight, but right now I feel she has taken it too far.

Screenshot_20200123-212537_Instagram.jpg
She looks unwell, and it is sad to watch.

Reactions: 5
She definitely looks older than 33 to me. I think she did amazingly well at losing the bulk of her weight, but right now I feel she has taken it too far.

View attachment 75361She looks unwell, and it is sad to watch.
I agree. She's gone to far and doesn't know how to stop. Her YouTube channel is just a WW channel now. So dull.

Reactions: 4
Hi Natasha!
Thanks for your passive aggressive rant. Just wondered how you’d hand our arses to us on a plate for saying what? That your YT content is repetitive and that you’ve got so thin you look gaunt and worryingly ill!?
Hardly hating in the grand scheme of things, more like an observation 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Clearly that’s hit a nerve. Anything we’ve said really isn’t trolling especially when this a site you’d have to actively seek out... !? Maybe your ‘job’ isn’t right for you if you can’t handle criticism.

Reactions: 8
Hi Natasha!
Thanks for your passive aggressive rant. Just wondered how you’d hand our arses to us on a plate for saying what? That your YT content is repetitive and that you’ve got so thin you look gaunt and worryingly ill!?
Hardly hating in the grand scheme of things, more like an observation 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Clearly that’s hit a nerve. Anything we’ve said really isn’t trolling especially when this a site you’d have to actively seek out... !? Maybe your ‘job’ isn’t right for you if you can’t handle criticism.
So she’s deleted everything 🙄
Think she just wanted the sympathy vote?

Where was the rant? Think I've missed it!
it was on her stories. She basically said us tattle witches are evil and she wants us to contact her directly on message so she can hand us our arse on a plate; that she doesn’t mind constructive criticism but this is just trolling/bullying/body shaming and she isn’t having it 🙄 along with Lily Allen’s duck you song playing 🙄😂🙈

Reactions: 2
it was on her stories. She basically said us tattle witches are evil and she wants us to contact her directly on message so she can hand us our arse on a plate; that she doesn’t mind constructive criticism but this is just trolling/bullying/body shaming and she isn’t having it 🙄 along with Lily Allen’s duck you song playing 🙄😂🙈
Oh no I'm gutted I missed it 🤣

Hit a raw nerve there me thinks ! Shame I really enjoyed watching her. She must have read the Secret same as the Gammon Joint and Trim with Tan once they’ve read that that they turn into Narcissists and unable to handle any form of critique even if it’s well intended !

what have I missed!?
she basically went on a massive rant about the awful people on here talking about her the other day. Saying she wants us to message her on Instagram so he could hand our arses to us 😂.Then deleted it all saying she’s not giving us the time of day

I just wish she would sort her hair. It really bothers me, it looks like it’s never brushed.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.