Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like her! She’s down to earth and quite relatable. Seems like a lovely person.

I do agree the Instagram videos are kinda awkward and if you watch her latest YouTube video her husband is videoing her walking in to Tesco and takes the mick. So I reckon that’s why they are muted 😂 she is still learning so will probably start to look more comfortable/add in music etc.

gosh, latest instagram picture of her trying on a top in topshop (size 4) and she looks so thin. Her neck/face and trousers hanging off her. She looks better slim but she is getting too bony and thin now. I know there isnt alot you can do about that apart from eat more but its abit much for me to see how tiny she is getting (my own issues though!)

Reactions: 2
I think she now is obsessed with being thin, it happened to me, you have to be very careful in case it leads to eating issues. Her latest Vlog is badly edited, you can clearly hear her using the F word after weighing out some maltesers 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I think she now is obsessed with being thin, it happened to me, you have to be very careful in case it leads to eating issues. Her latest Vlog is badly edited, you can clearly hear her using the F word after weighing out some maltesers 😂😂
Yes she defo let the halo slip in that video... 🤣🤣

• Haha
Pleeeeaase someone join me on here I just can’t abide her insta stories anymore how can she not think she looks like a massively awkward bellend, the faux persona is so cringey! Yet I can’t stop watching!?!!

Reactions: 5
It's the silent walking then spinning around or just silent posing in videos that bugs me

Reactions: 1
Pleeeeaase someone join me on here I just can’t abide her insta stories anymore how can she not think she looks like a massively awkward bellend, the faux persona is so cringey! Yet I can’t stop watching!?!!
I’m the same. Can’t look away. But she irritates me

Reactions: 1
Her stories where she is talking are fine but cannot fathom why she does the silent stories, they look so unnatural. She seems to stare into space and twirl around for no apparent reason and her children don’t seem to want to be filmed and it boarders on slightly uncomfortable watching her drag them into her camera time.

I know, it's sad to see because she is really looking boney in the face and collarbone. Reminds me of when my mum got obsessed with losing weight. She went from 23st to 9st and ate barely a thing and was obsessed with being in smaller clothes and looking slimmer. Iv noticed natasha shows alot of pictures with her top rolled up showing her ribs sticking out. She's bottom of 8st now which is quite low for 5"5-5"6

Lol @ her IG stories trying to film checking herself out in the mirror and her daughter runs in the shot!

She looks very gaunt and I agree I think she is absolutely obsessed and disordered, however I think she thinks she looks good (which she did anyway) and her vanity is becoming apparent and well, cringey.

Reactions: 3
I honestly don't think I can bring myself to watch her new vlog 🙄 the bringing filmed walking in front of the camera is a total cringe fest!

She has a good figure now but her face definitely suits a bit more weight on it!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.