Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes her bloody hair. I dont know why but when she has it all out like a mane it really grates on me.
Then she keeps pushing it up to fluff it up more. Her hair looked so much nicer when it was a sleek shorter bob style cut

Reactions: 2
Yes her bloody hair. I dont know why but when she has it all out like a mane it really grates on me.
Then she keeps pushing it up to fluff it up more. Her hair looked so much nicer when it was a sleek shorter bob style cut
Have you seen it today? I would be fuming if I walked out of a hairdressers with my hair like that. She thinks her hair looks nice because of it’s volume, it’s lack of formation (curl or wave) makes it just look like a mess..like she’s been out dancing in storm Dennis then dragged through a hedge 🙈

• Haha
Her hair looks better in a shorter style, I’ll give her that. However it still looks a bloody mess:oops:😅

I have to say, I am so glad she’s loosening up on her diet and not pointing certain foods, having more fun foods etc. I do get it tho, I have lost a lot of weight and become slightly obsessed. But she seems to be getting a bit better. Was actually concerned for a little while as she seems lovely.

It looked ok when she came out of the hairdressers but now it’s just a Shorter version of the matted ultra mega voluminous locks that she had before, stop doing it Natasha looks a caked mess !!

WW event... Changed her outfit because it was to cold... Absolute bull! She completely over dressed 🙄 everyone is in casual wear...

Reactions: 3
Soz but that tacky bondage dress was vile and not appropriate at all 😕.
Great that she’s feeling more confident but I think she’s getting ahead of herself completely. How long will she flog WW as her content and brand, you lost 60lbs amazing well done move on.. 🙄 broken record

Reactions: 4
Showing children on Instagram stories at a party... This really annoys me 😠 why does she need to show every part of her day... Just live in the moment!

Reactions: 1
I was coming on here to see if there were any comments, I can’t believe her last photo on YouTube. She looks scarily unwell and no one seems to be commenting on it. I actually really like her and her videos but I’m getting very concerned for her.

I was coming on here to see if there were any comments, I can’t believe her last photo on YouTube. She looks scarily unwell and no one seems to be commenting on it. I actually really like her and her videos but I’m getting very concerned for her.
I like her as well. Surely a close friend or family member should be telling her to stop with scale watching and relax her strict eating habits.

In one of her newest videos she said "I still weigh myself at least once a week, more like 2-3 times a week" and then later said something like "if you weigh yourself one day and you've lost but you jump on the scales the next day and you've put on X lbs." So as much as she claims to be all healthy mentality, she's admitted to weighing herself more now that she's so tiny. And I bet its not 2-3 times a week, but much more than that anyway.

Has anyone noticed that her before and after stats keep changing too? I notice now she says 'before: size 18' and size 6 after. But when she started WW in June 2018, she said in the video that she was a size 12-14 and that was when she was 12 stone 2/170lbs (I just went back to watch it). I know at one point long before that, she was around 14 stone but I really doubt that those 2 stone would put her all the way up to a size 18? This is bothering me because she's now making out like all this loss from 14 down to 8 ish stone was on WW for 8 months or whatever she claims, when that's not the case at all. She did brilliantly to lose the 4 stone in 8/9 months but I doubt she was ever a size 18 to start and she certainly wasn't an 18 when she started this 'bout' of WW in 2018. Really really disingenuous and people can tell because there's lots of comments on her recent before and afters saying things like 'wow you don't look like an 18 in the first one.'

In one of her newest videos she said "I still weigh myself at least once a week, more like 2-3 times a week" and then later said something like "if you weigh yourself one day and you've lost but you jump on the scales the next day and you've put on X lbs." So as much as she claims to be all healthy mentality, she's admitted to weighing herself more now that she's so tiny. And I bet its not 2-3 times a week, but much more than that anyway.

Has anyone noticed that her before and after stats keep changing too? I notice now she says 'before: size 18' and size 6 after. But when she started WW in June 2018, she said in the video that she was a size 12-14 and that was when she was 12 stone 2/170lbs (I just went back to watch it). I know at one point long before that, she was around 14 stone but I really doubt that those 2 stone would put her all the way up to a size 18? This is bothering me because she's now making out like all this loss from 14 down to 8 ish stone was on WW for 8 months or whatever she claims, when that's not the case at all. She did brilliantly to lose the 4 stone in 8/9 months but I doubt she was ever a size 18 to start and she certainly wasn't an 18 when she started this 'bout' of WW in 2018. Really really disingenuous and people can tell because there's lots of comments on her recent before and afters saying things like 'wow you don't look like an 18 in the first one.'
I have to disagree. I was 13stone and was a size 16. It also has a lot to do with height!

Think she might've read here as there's a new before and after up saying her start weight was 12 stone 2 and a much smaller looking 'start' photo of her, plus her current size but not her before size. Still a huge transformation but not quite as dramatic as the previous posts. It's really sad how she looks a lot older, more gaunt and unhappy in her face now, it must be difficult being locked down with eating issues with nothing else to take your mind off it.

She should try working at the same time as looking after her children... And when I say work I mean actual work not filmimg a vlog... It drives me mad 😡

She should try working at the same time as looking after her children... And when I say work I mean actual work not filmimg a vlog... It drives me mad 😡
I unfollowed her a while ago as she was doing my head in seeing her pop up HEY GUYS! With her sickly fake smile.
So she’s still claiming vlogging is a job. GTFO. It’s a glorified hobbie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.