Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see her children, particularly her daughter, don’t want a camera shoved in their face. She is trying to project this perfect family life. Six months ago I thought she was OK but since being endorsed by WW and clearly being paid to promote certain brands her whole attitude has changed.

Reactions: 1
She's admitted on her latest Instagram story that she's a size 6 now and trying to put on weight...

I hope for her sake she does, I don’t mean it in a bitchy way but she looks unwell/drawn. I could be wrong ofc I just hope she focuses on her health for the right reasons, I think she’s a good example of how diet mentality can be ott!

Reactions: 2
I personally think she has developed eating issues, I noticed she brought a doughnut, and cut it in half saying she couldn’t eat it all. To me that was an alarm bell, she is doing it to control what she eats and justify what she is eating, I saw it with my sister who was anorexic. She needs to come off social media and get herself sorted, her skin looks really bad probably due to her not getting enough goodness from her diet. She was tracking when she didn’t need to, again another alarm bell......

Someone just asked on stories what's her job.. "stay at home mum" both her children are in school 🙄

Someone just asked on stories what's her job.. "stay at home mum" both her children are in school 🙄
I don’t particularly class her YT videos as a career but merely a hobbie with benefits. That’s just me, but I think it’s rather ridiculous to entitle it that way. Her content is stale so unless she shakes things up soon I believe it will all dry up anyway.

I used to enjoy her videos but I can't watch now. She makes me uncomfortable, she obviously has an eating disorder. Her husband should step in. She looks so unwell.

I used to enjoy her videos but I can't watch now. She makes me uncomfortable, she obviously has an eating disorder. Her husband should step in. She looks so unwell.
I agree, she said she is down to a size 4 and is trying to put on weight. Personally I think she,s in denial and smaller than that tbh, she had her wild hair tied back the other day and she looked seriously gaunt

I've just watched her most recent "what I eat in a day" really think she's got an issue with food. She's now keep saying she's full when she's hardly eating anything.

Anyone seen her latest stories? 🙄
Should I keep or size down on this dress that is blatantly too big for me, because I’ve lost weight using ww don’t you know but I’m no longer losing weight although really I am bc I have a complex that needs addressing immediately. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

She’s done great but now she’s getting on my tits, it feels like attention seeking.

Reactions: 3
She looked painfully thin. I used to love her videos but I don’t enjoy watching her anymore. She just seem obsessed

Reactions: 3
Feel so uncomfortable with her being a WW ambassador now that she is clearly very obsessed and underweight.

Her and her videos are an eating disorders dream

Reactions: 5
Natasha seems like such lovely person, but her post on instagram today shows that she has taken her weight loss too far. She looks skeletal, I hope she’s ok.

The pic of her holding the cake on insta - she looks so ill.

Reactions: 4
The pic of her holding the cake on insta - she looks so ill.
I agree I actually got the impression with the top fallen over her shoulder that she’s enjoying showing her bones. She has taken it way too far and I think WW for ‘wellness’ having her as a rep is ridiculous, someone really needs to intervene.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.