Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed I did like following her but she now looks gaunt and obsessed with the scales and losing. The Instagram is seriously cringe 🤣

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she posted 7 photos of the same outfit! How many bloody photos did she take of herself that day?
It’s sad to think the only thing she has to talk about it weight loss and food.

Reactions: 2
I skimmed through the latest vlog she is far far too thin now she no longer looks healthy. I think people have said which is why she’s not sharing her weight

I’m really not interested in her anymore. She’s just sold out to WW and/or has become obsessed with her weight. It’s boring, frankly as she’s reached and surpassed her goal weight. She’s flogging a dead horse. The Instagram is beyond cringe, the uncomfortable pose walks and trying to grab your kids hand and walk off looking like the perfect mum... it is just so fake. A few times she’s snapped her husband in these clips and he looks far from impressed tbh.

I’m really not interested in her anymore. She’s just sold out to WW and/or has become obsessed with her weight. It’s boring, frankly as she’s reached and surpassed her goal weight. She’s flogging a dead horse. The Instagram is beyond cringe, the uncomfortable pose walks and trying to grab your kids hand and walk off looking like the perfect mum... it is just so fake. A few times she’s snapped her husband in these clips and he looks far from impressed tbh.
She’s Hangry 🤣🤣 she needs a good meal inside her

She’s my guilty pleasure 🙈 the silent insta stories; the walking towards the camera as though she’s forgotten to ask her husband to film her; the trying to hold her kids hands as they squirm away from her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s my guilty pleasure 🙈 the silent insta stories; the walking towards the camera as though she’s forgotten to ask her husband to film her; the trying to hold her kids hands as they squirm away from her 🤣
I,m going to have to take a peek as at the moment Jane Gammons is consuming me and I need something different !

All of this 😂😂😂 she’s like instagrams answer to Alan Partridge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I first saw her on You Tube and found her Vlogs fine, in fact I enjoyed them. However her Instagram is another story! What is she doing, she wanders round with no purpose, no sound on the video, keeps grabbing and patting the kids, is she selling something?, promoting? No idea, all very uncomfortable.

Yeah i just watched her current story and it’s awkward af.
First it looks like she was trying to get the kids to look at the camera for a pic or something but they didn’t listen so she thought eff it and carried on walking.
Then when he’s filming them playing in the lake she looks like she doesn’t know where to look or what to do. Bit weird for someone who’s always in front of the camera [emoji2370]

• Haha
Her stories kill me! They’re so awful but I can’t help but watch [emoji85]

I seriously don’t understand what she is trying to achieve, I think she was promoting Hunter Wellies, she kept zooming into puddles and the kids feet! Why not just say what you are selling! Does she think she is being artistic and subtle?!

• Haha
Her latest story is hysterical [emoji23] her daughter is baffled by what her mother is doing

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.