Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's clearly petrified of gaining weight the amount she still weighs herself and tracks food.

Great advert for WW, it's given her an eating disorder

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her a while ago as she was doing my head in seeing her pop up HEY GUYS! With her sickly fake smile.
So she’s still claiming vlogging is a job. GTFO. It’s a glorified hobbie.
Yes the HEY GUYS! Is so annoying! 🙄 Oh her sickly sweet persona is slowly starting to slip... I honestly think it's all an act.

Yep.. Still thinks it's a job... Absolute joke!

She's clearly petrified of gaining weight the amount she still weighs herself and tracks food.

Great advert for WW, it's given her an eating disorder
She looks worrying thin. Defo not a good role model for WW.

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but I just can’t believe she is on insta moaning about having to look after her own children while her husband works.
She’s not alone all day and her kids routine has gone out the window completely. I feel for them.
It’s not all about her and her obsession with being thin. Maybe she should be happy to be with her family. Some people work full time and cherish the time they do have with family.
I used to really enjoy her content and food videos but not anymore. She gloats about size 6 clothes hanging off her. Not a good role model in my opinion. Rant over 🙈

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but I just can’t believe she is on insta moaning about having to look after her own children while her husband works.
She’s not alone all day and her kids routine has gone out the window completely. I feel for them.
It’s not all about her and her obsession with being thin. Maybe she should be happy to be with her family. Some people work full time and cherish the time they do have with family.
I used to really enjoy her content and food videos but not anymore. She gloats about size 6 clothes hanging off her. Not a good role model in my opinion. Rant over 🙈
I know her son is Autistic and that can have challenges in itself even moreso when routine is disrupted but as far as I can tell he seems not to be on the severe scale of the spectrum, and possibly if she implemented more effort and actually put her phone down (bc no one really cares what she’s doing) would help greatly im sure.

Whereas I have a child who is on the severe scale, routine disruption leads to violent outbursts and little to no sleep, so whilst she is moaning maybe she should be thankful it isn’t as bad as it could be (even I have to remember that, sleep deprivation is a witch and it’s easy to wallow).

Reactions: 3
I understand she has a son with autism (more than most since I’m in the same boat) but I’m incredibly sick of her whining about looking after her own children. What did people do before schools and after school clubs!? Grow up, you decided to have children. Many people struggle to have children and would love to be able to be stuck at home with their child all day. It’s a kick in the teeth to those people. I usually try and see the positive side of her but honestly she’s become insufferable since this lockdown. I have friends who are single parents who have ZERO help. No husband coming home to take over or to help at the weekends. Grow the duck up you stupid cow.

Reactions: 4
I understand she has a son with autism (more than most since I’m in the same boat) but I’m incredibly sick of her whining about looking after her own children. What did people do before schools and after school clubs!? Grow up, you decided to have children. Many people struggle to have children and would love to be able to be stuck at home with their child all day. It’s a kick in the teeth to those people. I usually try and see the positive side of her but honestly she’s become insufferable since this lockdown. I have friends who are single parents who have ZERO help. No husband coming home to take over or to help at the weekends. Grow the duck up you stupid cow.
👏👏👏
I watched the crying vlog.
JFC. Who WHOO films themselves crying on multiple times throughout the day!? I don’t want to discredit anyone’s anxiety but at the same time.. I have anxiety, I also have a PMLD child with severe disabilities and autism and She’s crying over something I would happily take over, her days seem like a piece of piss compared to mine!! The fact that she has the time to film herself throughout the whole day along with editing says it all.

I think if she fucked off her “Job” then maybe her kids day would go better. Sorry if I seem harsh but I just can’t stand the self indulgence.

Ps why the duck is she buying stripy t-shirts during a pandemic lockdown!? Oh yeah.. SO ESSENTIAL 🙄

I had to stop following her, I actually found her keep going on about being a size 6 damaging. For my own mental health and I had to unfollow. I worry her account could be a massive trigger for anyone with an eating disorder.

I had to stop following her, I actually found her keep going on about being a size 6 damaging. For my own mental health and I had to unfollow. I worry her account could be a massive trigger for anyone with an eating disorder.
Yes a massive trigger for eating disorders.

I don’t understand why she insists on buying 8s then moaning everything is too big. She’s plainly smaller than an 8. Recently she bought something in an 8 which did kinda fit - I think a purple dress - and said it was true to size...to me it’s more like that item is on the small side when she’s usually a 6! She must have pretty bad body dysmorphia.
Also, she doesn’t actually need to tell us what size everything is. She could just show us the clothes if she wants to, we don’t need to know what size she bought them in tbh.

I actually feel for her, I think if she was honest she is deeply unhappy and her eating is the only thing she can control and it has totally snowballed to becoming an obsession. It has become her career and what now defines her, she said a few weeks back she normally only eats ‘half’ a cookie! Imagine being that scared of putting on weight you would only eat half a biscuit? It is not normal and worrying that she doesn’t think that is an issue.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I really feel for her as well. I've watched her YouTube videos for years and she's changed so much. She seems extremely unhappy and very self aware unlike she used to be. I don't like the way to trys to play the "perfect Mum" in her Instagram stories as they are not a true reflection and come across as forced. I'm not saying she not a good parent (she is) I can't stand the falsenes.

Reactions: 3
I totally agree, I really enjoyed her videos back in the early days when she was relaxed and she kept her family life separate. Since she became a WW ambassador I feel she has tried to live up to this image she has created which isn’t really her and she is clearly terrified of putting on weight. The food she cooks always looks lovely. She has dropped so far below her goal weight and her BMI must be on the lower end it is a shame WW have not stepped in and shown her some self care, being thin does not make you happy in fact it can have the opposite affect. I know she got really upset when she read here but I think the majority of people are trying to let her know that being a size 6 is not inspiring for most women especially of a certain age and we have a right to voice our concerns, no different if she was obese and trying to make out she was healthy.

WW seem to be enabling it by keeping her on as an ambassador. Shame on them

Me too. I liked her about a year and a half ago, I found her videos interesting and it gave me meal ideas. I started WW (properly) in January and have stuck to it. I've had to unfollow Natasha though because I'm finding her posts slightly triggering, I won't go into my history with food/exercise but her IG posts don't motivate or help me anymore.

It's annoying me how much she's started pushing affiliate links too. Has anyone else noticed this? if anyone asks where anything is from on a pic or live she won't just tell them she'll say 'inbox me for a link'

Started following her a few weeks ago after discovering her on YouTube. I actually quite like her YouTube videos but I can’t be doing with her Instagram stories. They come across as very self-conscious and awkward. The walking along with music playing over the top, looking into the distance, or drinking coffee while staring at the wall in silence. It’s like someone has said, “Whatever you do, DON’T look at the camera” and it comes across so awkward. I do think she comes across better on YouTube and would probably be better doing Instagram stories where she talks to the camera.

I followed her briefly when I was looking for WW what I eat in a day videos but she annoyed me, so I unfollowed. They obviously have loads of cash to spend on Oliver bonas this, John Lewis that and it turned me off that her YouTube video description is just full with aff links - like about 50 of them!

Started following her a few weeks ago after discovering her on YouTube. I actually quite like her YouTube videos but I can’t be doing with her Instagram stories. They come across as very self-conscious and awkward. The walking along with music playing over the top, looking into the distance, or drinking coffee while staring at the wall in silence. It’s like someone has said, “Whatever you do, DON’T look at the camera” and it comes across so awkward. I do think she comes across better on YouTube and would probably be better doing Instagram stories where she talks to the camera.
I can’t stand it, I find it so cringe to watch. I think she desperate to be big influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.