Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree, although she should spend it on Harrison and not herself. Enrich his life, I don't remember ever seeing them on holiday or even a day out.
Plus seeing she's barely worked, and money clearly burns a whole in her pocket, how have they managed to save a deposit to secure a mortgage, something's definitely a miss.
Be bullshit

Reactions: 1
New What I Eat video has just gone up with WW in the title and no mention of her not being affiliated with them anymore.

New What I Eat video has just gone up with WW in the title and no mention of her not being affiliated with them anymore.
Has anyone said anything in the comments? Should tag WW and see what they say. Cant be successful off her own back so she has to use WW. Which she isnt following anymore and isnt and ambassador for. Desperate witch.

I wonder what all the people who do actually work with WW think of her? I bet there was some talk at the head office that day, when all the complaints came flooding in about her.

Any brands want to work with natasha summar allen?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has anyone said anything in the comments? Should tag WW and see what they say. Cant be successful off her own back so she has to use WW. Which she isnt following anymore and isnt and ambassador for. Desperate witch.

I wonder what all the people who do actually work with WW think of her? I bet there was some talk at the head office that day, when all the complaints came flooding in about her.

Any brands want to work with natasha summar allen?
No comments as yet. She is such a Loser!!!
When did she say that about taking a tit???

No comments as yet. She is such a Loser!!!
When did she say that about taking a tit???
To be honest it was 6 years ago (still she was old enough to know better and she had children then too, just shows what a woman she is). Basically Andy said someone at the swimming baths had told Harrison that the toys were theres, and Andy didn't like it, so he had a wee in the pool, and she opened her mouth and swallowed some. He said it was his best wee. That was Natasha's reply. Disgusting people. No thought for everyone else in the pool too. I posted his post last night but deleted it because I think it's against the rules for me to post Andy's stuff but not for Natasha's.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What are all these comments that she gets on her videos?

9D306FF8-FBBF-4587-8327-39C27221188C.jpg

To be honest it was 6 years ago (still she was old enough to know better and she had children then too, just shows what a woman she is). Basically Andy said someone at the swimming baths had told Harrison that the toys were theres, and Andy didn't like it, so he had a wee in the pool, and she opened her mouth and swallowed some. He said it was his best wee. That was Natasha's reply. Disgusting people. No thought for everyone else in the pool too. I posted his post last night but deleted it because I think it's against the rules for me to post Andy's stuff but not for Natasha's.
Oh I see! I missed that post. They’re so disgusting!🤢

What are all these comments that she gets on her videos?

View attachment 453363

Oh I see! I missed that post. They’re so disgusting!🤢
Probably the ones shes paid for um guessing. She buys followers. She gets a few people posting sex videos or comments too, but she always ticks like on them. Any attention is better than non for desperate natasha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Probably the ones shes paid for um guessing. She buys followers. She gets a few people posting sex videos or comments too, but she always ticks like on them. Any attention is better than non for desperate natasha
She needs to remove that ‘YouTube 37k’ off her Instagram profile. She’s so full of tit!

She needs to remove that ‘YouTube 37k’ off her Instagram profile. She’s so full of tit!
So she can tell andy it's her job haha.

So she can tell andy it's her job haha.
Hes put something on his facebook a while ago about trolls and what they look like. I mean, has he seen the shape of his head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Why has her mum commented on her latest youtube video with

Loved the video my best wishes to you and your family x

Haha, is her mum her biggest fan, yet ashamed to admit they are related 😂 haha.
Natasha "mum you better go and pretend to be someone who likes me on my youtube channel now"

Why has her mum commented on her latest youtube video with

Loved the video my best wishes to you and your family x

Haha, is her mum her biggest fan, yet ashamed to admit they are related 😂 haha.
Natasha "mum you better go and pretend to be someone who likes me on my youtube channel now"
I wouldn’t put it past her!
Her mum actually seems really lovely from her videos. Nothing like Natasha!

I wouldn’t put it past her!
Her mum actually seems really lovely from her videos. Nothing like Natasha!
I agree, her mum makes alot of effort with natasha and the kids and natasha speaks to her like crap. Even when I used to think natasha was ok, I watched one of her vlogs and I thought hmmm the way you spoke to your mum was a bit crap.

Can't believe she's put WW in her title again, not only that but it's called 'what I eat in a day on WW blue' then in the video she says she isnt even following points or that conscious of it? So how is that 'what you're eating in a day on WW' it's just what you're eating! She mentioned points like three times and says 'I'm not sure you'd have to check it' wow thanks v helpful. Such a con artist.

Reactions: 4
Can't believe she's put WW in her title again, not only that but it's called 'what I eat in a day on WW blue' then in the video she says she isnt even following points or that conscious of it? So how is that 'what you're eating in a day on WW' it's just what you're eating! She mentioned points like three times and says 'I'm not sure you'd have to check it' wow thanks v helpful. Such a con artist.
She knows that her videos won't do very well at all if she doesn't mention WW. Funny she hasn't mentioned that WW told her she could no longer be an ambassador for them.

I think we should all get in touch with WW again and tell them what she has done. Btw look at how different she looks in her latest Instagram pic. Photoshopped to the max!

I will message them again today. Yea no more toxicity, she is the toxic one.

Just replied to a stupid comment on her vlog, wonder how long it will be until she deletes it or comes up with a pathetic excuse as to why she still calls her videos what I eat in a day on WW.

Natasha if your reading.this, you.need to change your Instagram bio to 32.6K subscribers, because you have it down that you have 37K, quite a difference... either a couple of thousand people have worked out you are a fake, or you like making up numbers.

She has reduced her subscribers on her Instagram now at least. I've reported her to youtube for doing clickbait videos.
I think she’s deleted the comment? Can’t see it anymore.
I have reported her to WW. They should sue her!!!

I'll have a look, oh yes she is using their intellectual property to make a profit for herself. It's illegal.

If she was actually following WW and was giving point values of meals then fair enough. Not the charging people for advice thing, that was definitely illegal.
However on youtube it's against the rules to post misleading videos and clickbait, which is what she is doing..

It's on this ladies comment x

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Has it been deleted? I can still see the comments, can she make them so no one else can see them?
yeah they’re gone! Guess it’s easy to delete comments when only about 4 people actually comment on your video 😂

I also have a feeling since she’s not getting the app for free now she’s probably not got access and so can’t actually give the points value.

• Haha
Reactions: 5