Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe she's put WW in her title again, not only that but it's called 'what I eat in a day on WW blue' then in the video she says she isnt even following points or that conscious of it? So how is that 'what you're eating in a day on WW' it's just what you're eating! She mentioned points like three times and says 'I'm not sure you'd have to check it' wow thanks v helpful. Such a con artist.
How many comments asking what the points are and to point as she going, what’s the point doing this video if your not helping people 🙄

Reactions: 4
How many comments asking what the points are and to point as she going, what’s the point doing this video if your not helping people 🙄
Exactly, it is so obvious that she is only using WW as clickbait. She doesnt follow the ww plan, she isnt an ambassador for them anymore, she doesnt put the point value on the meals, it's all she can vlog about though. Shes not got any personality, interests or anything else to vlog about.

Reactions: 3
The point is 💰💰💰💰 she’s so transparent! I hate it when influencers go on about helping people, if you want to help go volunteer somewhere for free.

Reactions: 7
The point is 💰💰💰💰 she’s so transparent! I hate it when influencers go on about helping people, if you want to help go volunteer somewhere for free.
She wouldn't help anyone for free. She doesn't want to get a job because she is bone idol. And that's nothing against stay at home mums, but when your a stay at home mum and you cant even be bothered with your kids it's a bit different. She stays at home so she can film herself baking chocolate cupcakes.

She wouldn't help anyone for free. She doesn't want to get a job because she is bone idol. And that's nothing against stay at home mums, but when your a stay at home mum and you cant even be bothered with your kids it's a bit different. She stays at home so she can film herself baking chocolate cupcakes.
Yeah calling her a stay at home Mum even seems insulting to actual SAHMs who look after their kids and parent properly, she seems to shirk that responsibility as much as possible and has a lot of help with childcare given her kids aren’t little anymore. She’s basically a stay at home scrounger at this point

Yeah calling her a stay at home Mum even seems insulting to actual SAHMs who look after their kids and parent properly, she seems to shirk that responsibility as much as possible and has a lot of help with childcare given her kids aren’t little anymore. She’s basically a stay at home scrounger at this point
I agree, scrounger at home and scrounger on social media.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but you’re not a stay at home mum if you’re kids are at school 8 hours a day. You’re a homemaker. But her home is not made 😅

• Haha
“Why I stepped down” 😂😂😂😂 ok hun.

Called it re-the app. You do still have to pay for the app when you’re at gold (like £5) and that’s from personal experience. She isn’t using it because WW aren’t giving her it for free now!

Wow. “I wasn’t getting paid for it which was unfair” how?! You got free tit. You got the app for free. Don’t like it say no and don’t endorse them? Idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Ahhhhh soon bitter. Could it be any more obvious that she was dropped.

Lots of WW Ambassadors have way less followers on social media than she does and they do go for a lot of smaller more authentic accounts to represent them so she is talking absolute bollocks

• Haha
Ahhhhh soon bitter. Could it be any more obvious that she was dropped.

Lots of WW Ambassadors have way less followers on social media than she does and they do go for a lot of smaller more authentic accounts to represent them so she is talking absolute bollocks
exactly! A lady I know on insta is an ambassador and she has less than 5k followers. It’s more about real people doing the plan. Not paid promotions.

She’s making it out like she left WW and not WW getting rid of her. Then she says there’s no toxicity blah blah blah but goes on to say bad things about them.

“Clients!” Ugh she makes me so angry!

Oh and her mum has posted twice in the comments for that video😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
My god, this woman literally has no shame! I’ve just watched her stories so haven’t watched the vlog yet!
She is only saying this all now because she’s been called out on using WW in her video when it’s not a ‘what I eat in a day’ vlog. She never looks at the camera when she lies, she’s fake as duck and she will now lose so many followers as the majority of them only followed her for WW!

Does she have to have so many adverts on her vids ffs!

Last edited:
Omg!! What is that vlog all about. Notice the mention of money yet again, snd going on about how people were and would they speak to their daughter like that well you do Natasha your a nasty cow, think she forgets what she wrote and said to people. She so full of tit. She well needs reporting about other little adventure she doing on the side of her benefits

Reactions: 5
It’s okay guys, people are jealous of how her journey went when theirs hadn’t gone that way. What, developing an ED? She’s an absolute joke and has definitely been reading here.
Is there anyone we can report her to as she’s taking money and declaring it! She needs to do this for tax purposes and especially if she’s receiving benefits!

Last edited:
  • Haha
She could have said what she said in half the time but then she wouldn't have been able to place as many ads in the video. Cockwomble.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can tell she’s pissed off in that vid. Funny how she was stripped of being an ambassador on Monday and now she’s saying it was mutual. 🤥 If she wasn’t pointing or using the app for 2 years then why do so many WW blogs? Because she knows thats what gets the clicks so she can earn from the ads. She’s such a money grabbing witch who has got way to big for her boots. I think she’s a nasty piece of work and I hope she fails miserably!