Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so full of tit!! Of course this was all affiliated with WW and I bet the people that have paid for the sessions are following WW. She mentioned last night that she would offer diet advice and help with the app, which proves also proves it was for WW as which other app would she be talking about?!
There are so many people on Instagram and YouTube who would offer you free advice on the eating plan who are healthy and willing to help others.
Natasha is a greedy, beggy witch, who couldn’t give a flying tit about anyone. I’m pleased WW were so quick off the mark getting in touch with her. She’ll still do her What I eat in a day vids because she wants to pull the viewers in and putting ‘WW’ on the title gets her more views. Why on earth anyone would look at the state of her and want advice is beyond me. She’s an absolute mess.

Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t think anyone has even taken her up on it! She’s just saying they have x

Reactions: 6
Gosh is there no one else we can report her to? This is so wrong!!!
Trading standards because she is offering a service, a very sensitive service. Especially for vulnerable people. My husband thinks she would need to be DBS checked before giving people one on one advice.

I honestly don’t think anyone has even taken her up on it! She’s just saying they have x
Yes I agree, who on earth would look at her, having a break down every single day because she has to look after her own kids, with an eating disorder and anger issue and think, yea I'll pay her to give me advice. You can get professional counselling for £15 an hour by someone who has a degree. I'm not saying natasha Is offering counselling, even though it sounds like she is willing to do ANYTHING for a few extra quid. However you could see a professional for what she charges. My husband said, for someone to look at her and think yes I'll pay that much to talk to her, they would have to have serious problems mentally themselves, and he wasnt being mean. It's the sad truth, no one would want advice from her.

Remember her name is natasha summar allen

Reactions: 5
I've decided I am going to unfollow her on Instagram and YouTube, I cannot bear it now, the world is too tit at the moment I don't need to seek something out that raises my blood pressure this much! She is the worst!!!

I've decided I am going to unfollow her on Instagram and YouTube, I cannot bear it now, the world is too tit at the moment I don't need to seek something out that raises my blood pressure this much! She is the worst!!!
She is just a selfish, greedy narcissist.

Reactions: 1
I think she will be her own undoing. Going into any form of ‘counselling’ unqualified will massively backfire. Considering her own mental health is sketchy on top of having an autistic child it will probably be overwhelming with what people expect for £25. I guess Andy is looking after the kids while she sits on zoom calls making money. Is she registering her ‘company’ and paying tax on this new income? What happens if she takes peoples money then doesn’t deliver? Does she have a refund policy? What happens when her advice causes that person harm or triggers their mental health and they try and sue her? I give it 6 months ..

I think she will be her own undoing. Going into any form of ‘counselling’ unqualified will massively backfire. Considering her own mental health is sketchy on top of having an autistic child it will probably be overwhelming with what people expect for £25. I guess Andy is looking after the kids while she sits on zoom calls making money. Is she registering her ‘company’ and paying tax on this new income? What happens if she takes peoples money then doesn’t deliver? Does she have a refund policy? What happens when her advice causes that person harm or triggers their mental health and they try and sue her? I give it 6 months ..
This is my worry, she has had no training or qualifications in how to talk to people who need help with any of those things, and they are all quite complex matters too. I cant even say that she is a genuine, pleasant or empathetic person either. She really will cause more damage.

She is an absolute head! Can’t believe when she started off on YouTube I used to enjoy her videos. She was down to earth and more humble then. Now she’s turned into a money hungry stuck up witch! She had like 2 sessions of therapy and now thinks she can give one to one sessions to others! It was the same with the running. Called herself a runner just coz she did a bit of jogging! Guaranteed this won’t last either!

I feel like messaging “Dreamboat” Andy to tell him to sort his wife out!

Wouldn’t give it 6 months. How long was the running before she got bored 🙄

Reactions: 4
Has she even considered what sort of person could be contacting her? There's some very strange people out there!!! What if someone was dissatisfied and wanted their money back? She's shown in vlogs the view from her house, the garden, the car, the street outside, pylons.
She needs to be very careful because she could be putting what should be the most precious things in her life her kids in danger.

If she's on medication it's obviously affecting her brain, she needs to get back to her own GP before the men in white coats come for her.

I've read this on another thread but if she's running a business from home won't she have to pay more Council Tax?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She says it's something she's trialling. Why is she taking money for it if it's just a "trial"? She's so greedy, I can't believe she's doing this with no qualifications (as far as we know). It's made me so angry! How can she not see how dangerous this is?!

Reactions: 2
Trading standards because she is offering a service, a very sensitive service. Especially for vulnerable people. My husband thinks she would need to be DBS checked before giving people one on one advice.

Yes I agree, who on earth would look at her, having a break down every single day because she has to look after her own kids, with an eating disorder and anger issue and think, yea I'll pay her to give me advice. You can get professional counselling for £15 an hour by someone who has a degree. I'm not saying natasha Is offering counselling, even though it sounds like she is willing to do ANYTHING for a few extra quid. However you could see a professional for what she charges. My husband said, for someone to look at her and think yes I'll pay that much to talk to her, they would have to have serious problems mentally themselves, and he wasnt being mean. It's the sad truth, no one would want advice from her.

Remember her name is natasha summar allen
yes your husband is correct! You need a DBS with any type of work with vulnerable people. She’s trying to work with people who need “support” so would definitely fall under this!

Reactions: 4
Omg look at her. Look at her teeth 😳 I hope she wasn’t looking like that

Looks like her first ‘client’ is in the comments
She thinks she’s some supermodel with that scarecrow hair!
Yeah I read the clients comments.Such bullshit!
Why is everything a bloody “dream” for Natasha?! Stupid loser!

Reactions: 1
Well she follows the so called “client” on Instagram, so I would imagine one of her friends have put the fake review on. I don’t think she has any “clients” at all 😆

• Haha