Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't taken her meds 😂 haha

Forgot to take my meds

I noticed she'd unfollowed 20 herself on Instagram today.
She hasn't got many followers on her personal account, I think that says a lot. She cant even use the excuse it's because shes a private person. I have seen her Mark's and sparks briefs for God's sake. I dont share my children online like she does. Probably just not a very nice person.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
yes your husband is correct! You need a DBS with any type of work with vulnerable people. She’s trying to work with people who need “support” so would definitely fall under this!
I've just looked and she can be reported to Trading Standards. It's a money making scam and she's defrauding the client.
There's an online form to fill in and The Citizens Advice pass it on to Trading Standards who reply within 5 days.
I hope the thick witch gets taken to court.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I've just looked and she can be reported to Trading Standards. It's a money making scam and she's defrauding the client.
There's an online form to fill in and The Citizens Advice pass it on to Trading Standards who reply within 5 days.
I hope the thick witch gets taken to court.
I’ll complete this form tomorrow as well.

Reactions: 1
So she follows her supposed client but they don’t follow her.
And they said the session was "un real", who do we know ow who always says "oh my god guys, this bread is sho sho un real"

I’ll complete this form tomorrow as well.
Thank you, I will do the same today

Why has she put that photo on her Instagram "beaming right now," looks sho sho fake" 😂 she tries so hard to do this whole instagram influencer thing, and fails miserably. Natasha you look deranged.

Last edited:
She hasn't taken her meds 😂 haha

Forgot to take my meds

She hasn't got many followers on her personal account, I think that says a lot. She cant even use the excuse it's because shes a private person. I have seen her Mark's and sparks briefs for God's sake. I dont share my children online like she does. Probably just not a very nice person.
I'm quite concerned about this woman. As a health care professional myself, I have concerns for the people paying her for' a chat'. She has no formal qualifications that allow her to advise or charge. Having lost weight or having an eating disorder, does not qualify her to sell time as an advisor. The fact she says she forgot to take her medication, is further concerning as she is in no way fit/qualified to advise others, let alone sell that advice. Professionals spend years training and obtaining qualifications, as well as being registered with recognised governing bodies/organisations. I have also reported her posts to IG as she is using their platform to fraudulently sell a service she is not qualified to provide. I wonder if the Inland revenue is aware of her antics. This woman is a loose cannon. She has no tolerance or patience with her own children, so goodness knows how she will be able to support anyone else who is experiencing problems. Natasha is too self absorbed and narcissistic to genuinely have concern for someone else. This is purely for money.

Reactions: 9
I'm quite concerned about this woman. As a health care professional myself, I have concerns for the people paying her for' a chat'. She has no formal qualifications that allow her to advise or charge. Having lost weight or having an eating disorder, does not qualify her to sell time as an advisor. The fact she says she forgot to take her medication, is further concerning as she is in no way fit/qualified to advise others, let alone sell that advice. Professionals spend years training and obtaining qualifications, as well as being registered with recognised governing bodies/organisations. I have also reported her posts to IG as she is using their platform to fraudulently sell a service she is not qualified to provide. I wonder if the Inland revenue is aware of her antics. This woman is a loose cannon. She has no tolerance or patience with her own children, so goodness knows how she will be able to support anyone else who is experiencing problems. Natasha is too self absorbed and narcissistic to genuinely have concern for someone else. This is purely for money.
Hopefully alot of people will be reporting her. She is really dangerous doing what she is doing. She obviously doesnt care about anyone, other than herself.

Hopefully alot of people will be reporting her. She is really dangerous doing what she is doing. She obviously doesnt care about anyone, other than herself.
I honestly believe psychologically, she is not well enough to be doing this, and that makes her a danger to those who she is 'advising'. Her behaviour is so unpredictable, she appears to be unable to control her irritability at times. Her poor kids, especially her son, always seem to bare the brunt of her behaviour. Natasha needs to deal with her own issues with the support of a qualified professional and to get off social media, which just seems to be feeding her ego and probably triggering a lot of her issues. I don't understand what her husband is doing, by enabling her. I can't tell if he's afraid of her, or just couldn’t care less.

Reactions: 5
The first law of counselling is confidentiality, not self promotion over social media. This has nothing to do with helping others but filling a void in her life. This will end in tears. Thank goodness WW have seen the light, something is missing in her life, the weight loss has not filled it so now she is looking for other outlets. Who are these people paying her? They are more than likely highly vulnerable and she is scamming them. I really don’t know how she can be so completely blind. I do wonder if she is narcissistic or has some form of personality disorder. It’s a classic case of ignorance of her own issues and interfering in others lives. I also think she reads here and is deliberately posting stuff to get a reaction, almost 2 fingers up saying I can do what I like.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she’s a very lonely person. Apart from her mum you don’t see any of her other family members and she hardly mentions them now. I know she has a big family. Even friends...her best friend lives just round the corner from her but she recently had a baby so I guess she doesn’t have time for Natasha anymore. I also don’t think her marriage with dreamboat Andy is the best.

The first law of counselling is confidentiality, not self promotion over social media. This has nothing to do with helping others but filling a void in her life. This will end in tears. Thank goodness WW have seen the light, something is missing in her life, the weight loss has not filled it so now she is looking for other outlets. Who are these people paying her? They are more than likely highly vulnerable and she is scamming them. I really don’t know how she can be so completely blind. I do wonder if she is narcissistic or has some form of personality disorder. It’s a classic case of ignorance of her own issues and interfering in others lives. I also think she reads here and is deliberately posting stuff to get a reaction, almost 2 fingers up saying I can do what I like.
You are completely correct. Natasha likes attention, any attention is better than none,even nagative. I think she is lacking the attention and validation in her 'real life', so is dependent on social media to get what she craves. I don't think she even considers how her behaviour may affect others.

Reactions: 5
Andy knows his place and that's to never challenge her. He's probably a shell of the person he once was, yet on camera for everyone to see Natasha calls him her Dreamboat.
Complete narcissistic behaviour.

Last edited:
Andy's knows his place and that's to never challenge her. He's probably a shell of the person he once was, yet on camera for everyone to see Natasha calls him her Dreamboat.
Complete narcissistic behaviour.
Doesn’t he work in Admin? I guess he didn’t work from home then 😬

Reactions: 1
Dreamboat is having his vaccine tonight.
Have you seen the recent pic of them? Zoom in and see how wrinkly she is. She looks so old!

Reactions: 2
They really do!

His teeth are as badly stained as hers.
I'm so relieved someone brought up her teeth because some threads people get really funny about stuff like this - you can't help your natural teeth, I get that. But I find it odd that her teeth are really terrible and she's obsessed with her appearance, and just ignores them. I'm sure some people will say it's refreshing to have natural teeth..eh, not for me, I find teeth important. But then again this is also a person who never brushes her hair and I don't get that either. It's weird she is obsessed with her appearance in some ways like her body, seems to care a bit about make up, but not her hair or teeth.

Reactions: 2