Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, nobody has complained that she's 'too small' god she is so arrogant isn't she? It's because she has a freaking eating disorder and she's promoting it! It's such a shame that she has turned out like this, she seemed so sweet when she first started Youtube.
"I've had a lot of questions" mmm you mean you've read here...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I still can’t believe she said people were jealous of how her journey went. She has an ED and in her head she thinks people are jealous because this was pointed out to her. She needs an intervention.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still can’t believe she said people were jealous of how her journey went. She has an ED and in her head she thinks people are jealous because this was pointed out to her. She needs an intervention.
Like she is the only person to have ever lost weight. To be honest if I lost weight and ended up like her, I'd want to put it all back on again. It's her personality that needs the work haha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is she seriously moaning that they haven't paid her? 'Massive demographic' she really has ideas above her station doesn't she...it's actually gross

Stupid cow wouldn’t have had so many followers and viewers if it wasn’t for WW! Surely she knew from the beginning that she wouldn’t be paid for it. She never mentioned her article in the WW magazine or the freebies they sent her regularly! What an absolute twit!

I'm actually laughing so much. Criticising other influencers for being 'look at me look at me' coming from a woman who gets her husband to film her just twirling around outside. Uses her kids as a cash cow. She has clearly become what she doesn't like whether she sees it or not. Time to grow some self awareness Natasha.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just looked back through her insta pics and I first noticed how skinny she was in Jan 2020. It’s the picture of her holding her daughters birthday cake. I saw a few people mention she had got a bit too thin. Her response was to tell people to get fucked, delete their comment and block them. It was also pointed out to her that exercising was important when she was bragging about her size saying she had lost weight and didn’t exercise at all. These people were also told to get fucked.
Her followers starting declining so she spent a couple of weeks buying about 8000 bots 😂

I'm actually laughing so much. Criticising other influencers for being 'look at me look at me' coming from a woman who gets her husband to film her just twirling around outside. Uses her kids as a cash cow. She has clearly become what she doesn't like whether she sees it or not. Time to grow some self awareness Natasha.
This!!!!! You’re absolutely spot on!

'I hope you're here for me and not the numbers' nobody is here for you. People were here because you were doing WW and they also wanted to lose weight. The arrogance oh my godddddddd

'I needed to go' ok that explains why they booted you out after we emailed then right? Lol.

OK I'm done now 😂

• Haha
She needs to spend some time sorting her barnet out. Phil Spector has nothing on her!

'I hope you're here for me and not the numbers' nobody is here for you. People were here because you were doing WW and they also wanted to lose weight. The arrogance oh my godddddddd

'I needed to go' ok that explains why they booted you out after we emailed then right? Lol.

OK I'm done now 😂
You can actually smell the desperation of her wanting to keep her followers, she doesn’t come up for air 😂

• Haha
I'm just annoyed that she continues to charge people for her advice, when she is not trained to do so. It really frustrates me. She obviously doesn't care about following any kind of rules or legislations. All the people telling her good for leaving WW 🙄 really?! WW was the best thing to happen to her.

Why has she regurgitated her video on her Instagram stories 😂 lost even more followers on Insta I see 👀

Reactions: 3
Why has she regurgitated her video on her Instagram stories 😂 lost even more followers on Insta I see 👀
She is basically saying now that her "clients" choose what they eat, she just provides encouragement 🙄 but the other day she said she does meal plans? I wish I knew what name she will be filing her tax under? 🤔 if she declares this extra income. From her 5-6 clients 😂 because she cant remember the exact amount of clients she has..5 or 6.

“I literally have a one on one in about...ooohhhh 2 minutes!” Shut the eff up! Liar!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's absolutely deluded... Natasha WW fucked you off because for some reason you thought you were above everything they stand for and you could do whatever you liked. You've only got yourself to blame because you shot yourself in the foot. I've never seen someone so money obsessed in my life.
I wouldn't be surprised if WW told her to do that vlog to show that they had distanced themselves from her, incase of any comebacks from her imaginary client's.

What now then fake family vlogs, more baking and shopping hauls that no doubt will be returned at the first given opportunity.
Finally your mask is slipping and people are starting to seeing the real you.

My brother works at the Tax Office, he's currently working from home but I think you can guess what I'm going to be asking him.

I’ve just looked back through her insta pics and I first noticed how skinny she was in Jan 2020. It’s the picture of her holding her daughters birthday cake. I saw a few people mention she had got a bit too thin. Her response was to tell people to get fucked, delete their comment and block them. It was also pointed out to her that exercising was important when she was bragging about her size saying she had lost weight and didn’t exercise at all. These people were also told to get fucked.
Her followers starting declining so she spent a couple of weeks buying about 8000 bots 😂
The first time i noticed how ill she looked was when she did the podcast at WW Head Office she looked dreadful. You could tell even the two women asking her questions were thinking WTF.

Last edited:
She's absolutely deluded... Natasha WW fucked you off because for some reason you thought you were above everything they stand for and you could do whatever you liked. You've only got yourself to blame because you shot yourself in the foot. I've never seen someone so money obsessed in my life.
I wouldn't be surprised if WW told her to do that vlog to show that they had distanced themselves from her, incase of any comebacks from her imaginary client's.

What now then fake family vlogs, more baking and shopping hauls that no doubt will be returned at

What now then fake family vlogs, more baking and shopping hauls that no doubt will be returned at the first given opportunity.
Finally your mask is slipping and people are starting to seeing the real you.

My brother works at the Tax Office, he's currently working from home but I think you can guess what I'm going to be asking him.
I have reported too. I do not believe she will declare this income. Funny how she said finding point values for people takes away from how she feels about her own wellbeing when it comes to food, but shes now charging people for the exact same thing..It doesnt affect her if you pay for the wise words of wisdom from natasha summar allen 😂 The goddess of health.

So what we have is a woman who started WW, 3 or 4 years ago. Lost the weight, became obsessed with the praise so lost even more weight until eventually it turned into an eating disorder. She has been to the doctor who has prescribed her medication to help. She hasn’t used the WW app or pointed her food for the past 2 years yet continuously lost weight to the point she was starving herself.
Instead of making herself physically and mentally better, she has decided to turn this experience into a money making machine and advise people she doesn’t know how to eat well properly.
You really couldn’t make this tit up!

Also when she said 'it's a conflict of interest for us both' like can we be very clear here - WW points are WW's IP, the conflict of interest is Natasha using their plan to give advice and profiting from it. She's desperately trying to make it sound like this was a joint decision when it's very clear from the timeline they got rid of her. I also have to say I think the way she is speaking about them now is abhorrent. She has said for years WW is a great plan etc, got her to her goal - now it's all 'oh well I never stuck to it anyway because I still ate oil and condiments without tracking'. And this 'toxicity' thing, coming on video saying she's been really struggling w her MH and now she's cut ties with WW she feels better as if she's blaming WW for her bad mental health? Yet as she said, she hasn't been on the plan for 2-3 years so how does she figure that it's their fault exactly?
I just think she's gotten way too above her station, doesn't realise most people are literally only following her because she successfully lost a lot of weight. She's losing a fair few followers every day now that she's cut ties with WW, that was her USP and it's gone.

Reactions: 7