Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so relieved someone brought up her teeth because some threads people get really funny about stuff like this - you can't help your natural teeth, I get that. But I find it odd that her teeth are really terrible and she's obsessed with her appearance, and just ignores them. I'm sure some people will say it's refreshing to have natural teeth..eh, not for me, I find teeth important. But then again this is also a person who never brushes her hair and I don't get that either. It's weird she is obsessed with her appearance in some ways like her body, seems to care a bit about make up, but not her hair or teeth.
So true! She looks really creepy when she smiles. Maybe she’s waiting for a paid promotion by Invisalign or whatever!

Reactions: 2
I'm so relieved someone brought up her teeth because some threads people get really funny about stuff like this - you can't help your natural teeth, I get that. But I find it odd that her teeth are really terrible and she's obsessed with her appearance, and just ignores them. I'm sure some people will say it's refreshing to have natural teeth..eh, not for me, I find teeth important. But then again this is also a person who never brushes her hair and I don't get that either. It's weird she is obsessed with her appearance in some ways like her body, seems to care a bit about make up, but not her hair or teeth.
Her hair is just a dead mess I dont know why she thinks it looks nice, it looks all dry and the colour doesnt suit her at all. Her teeth are badly stained and crooked. I normally wouldn't pick someones appearance apart to be honest, but she is vile. I hate the way she begs for free stuff, I hate the way she is nasty to her children, she has a super aggressive personality and there is nothing genuine about her. I hope it all comes back to bite her on the ass, right through her Mark's and Spencer's briefs.

So true! She looks really creepy when she smiles. Maybe she’s waiting for a paid promotion by Invisalign or whatever!
Oh yes definitely.

Reactions: 3
I notice she’s not correcting anyone assuming her husband is frontline and praising him...

I notice she’s not correcting anyone assuming her husband is frontline and praising him...
Hmm yea, clinically vulnerable people in our area all had their first vaccine a month ago. He works in an office though doesnt he?

Like duck he's frontline, he's an office administrator isn't he?
I bet he doesn't do much when he's at work and probably minimum hours as well, he looks a right lazy bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What she's choosing to do now is even stranger considering she studied law and worked in a bank. Or was that more lie's?

What she's choosing to do now is even stranger considering she studied law and worked in a bank. Or was that more lie's?
Yes I agree, you think she would have enough intelligence to know that she can't just act as some sort of therapist. Especially the way she is now. She basically took WW business name and used it to try and sell her online calls, did she really think she would get away with that. Shes really stupid aswell, because if she had of put a bit of effort in with them she probably could of ended up getting a real "paid for" job with them. Shes not really interested in being healthy, mind or body though is she.

I still think it's odd she's not put up a January favourites, knowing how materialistic she is and likes to brag.
Maybe they've got money worries like a lot of people and need money fast.

I still think it's odd she's not put up a January favourites, knowing how materialistic she is and likes to brag.
It's a shame she cant be honest about it, I've seen people do vlogs about trying to budget money etc and they are always quite popular. I think just being genuine gets you quite far, you dont have to have the latest this that or the other, you just need to be real.

She’s said a few times that this isn’t their forever home and to watch this space! Yeah right! The way she spends money they’ll be stuck in that shithole forever!
She’s a compulsive liar. I don’t think she has an actual degree. She probably started it and quit after a bit just like everything else she does.

She dropped like £500 on two Switches for her kids days ago though. There is something very weird about them.

Reactions: 4
They will be getting disability living allowance for their son as he has autism and Natasha will get carers allowance too. It adds up to quite a lot.

Reactions: 1
They will be getting disability living allowance for their son as he has autism and Natasha will get carers allowance too. It adds up to quite a lot.
Totally agree, although she should spend it on Harrison and not herself. Enrich his life, I don't remember ever seeing them on holiday or even a day out.
Plus seeing she's barely worked, and money clearly burns a whole in her pocket, how have they managed to save a deposit to secure a mortgage, something's definitely a miss.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree, although she should spend it on Harrison and not herself. Enrich his life, I don't remember ever seeing them on holiday or even a day out.
Plus seeing she's barely worked, and money clearly burns a whole in her pocket, how have they managed to save a deposit to secure a mortgage, something's definitely a miss.
I’ve noticed it too that they hardly ever go anywhere as a family. My son has autism too and even just a daily walk with him and a trip to the shop is so beneficial for him.You don’t see her do that with Harrison. Children need fresh air and exercise. It helps with their mood and also helps if they have sleep problems. Tbh it would help her too as she used to say when she used to run that it helped her mental health.
And if they can’t afford a holiday abroad then there are so many places to go to in the UK, obviously when lockdown is relaxed.

I’ve noticed it too that they hardly ever go anywhere as a family. My son has autism too and even just a daily walk with him and a trip to the shop is so beneficial for him.You don’t see her do that with Harrison. Children need fresh air and exercise. It helps with their mood and also helps if they have sleep problems. Tbh it would help her too as she used to say when she used to run that it helped her mental health.
And if they can’t afford a holiday abroad then there are so many places to go to in the UK, obviously when lockdown is relaxed.
My best friends son is autistic and although he is younger than Harrison she makes sure he experiences life. Before the pandemic having short holidays, days out, walking, taking him to local shops. Everyone in the village knows him and he has come on so much. Also she doesn't have grandparents to call upon. I often wonder with Natasha how she'll cope when the grandparents can no longer deal with him and that time will come, maybe sooner than she realises.
My friends watched her vlogs and agrees that Harrison just seems to go between home, school and grandparents it's just so odd, it's like she's embarrassed of him and that really shouldn't be the case.

My best friends son is autistic and although he is younger than Harrison she makes sure he experiences life. Before the pandemic having short holidays, days out, walking, taking him to local shops. Everyone in the village knows him and he has come on so much. Also she doesn't have grandparents to call upon. I often wonder with Natasha how she'll cope when the grandparents can no longer deal with him and that time will come, maybe sooner than she realises.
My friends watched her vlogs and agrees that Harrison just seems to go between home, school and grandparents it's just so odd, it's like she's embarrassed of him and that really shouldn't be the case.
She will struggle so badly when the grandparents support is not around. She just stays at home all day! I would be so depressed if my life was like that.

I feel like she cares more about buying things she can post about on Instagram rather than experiences or anything meaningful. Everything she does is for the internet. To me she has definitely bought the switches so the kids can sit on them whilst she plays her game. Not so she can play with them, more that it's almost like a free babysitter and she can just chill and have "some me time". I deleted the picture I posted last night from Andy's Facebook, as I think if andy had his way, he probably wouldn't choose to have his life on the internet. I just posted it because I think they are both disgusting people.

Last edited: