Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

viewtube

VIP Member
Watching her IG stories this morning, she looks even more scruffy than usual. I'm not sure if she thinks her hair looks nice, but she looks wild. How can she expect anyone to take her food/dietary advice seriously, when she looks so untidy

candygirl

The living room :eek: Is she colour blind !!
Each to their own but she just seems to buy any random shit that doesn't match.... typical Natasha though, she's runs before she walks.

What I don't understand is how Andy just stands there while his wife tells needless blatant lies, he knows she's lying like we do, how embarrassing for him. He looks so disinterested too since they moved...if you don't agree Andy for god's sake tell her.
Natasha...."I won't show the kid's bedrooms because that's their private space" so what does she do film herself in there and everything she's bought for them too.

Did anyone else notice the car, how many scrapes is that now?

View attachment 785574View attachment 785575
her living room is disgusting. all the things she could have done to that and she chooses something like that. its like the ceiling lamps he quote 'they a bit pricey' so what you trying to say natasha is only you can afford them. well stick them up your arse cos they are awful as well. and yes love they are only from Dunelm.
as for the car, they obviously shit drivers haha

mummy_3

Chatty Member
why though? my kids or partner would think I was mad if i asked them to film me shaving (dont wax) or whatever else she gets them to film

mazzy20

Has anyone said anything in the comments? Should tag WW and see what they say. Cant be successful off her own back so she has to use WW. Which she isnt following anymore and isnt and ambassador for. Desperate bitch.

I wonder what all the people who do actually work with WW think of her? I bet there was some talk at the head office that day, when all the complaints came flooding in about her.

Any brands want to work with natasha summar allen?
No comments as yet. She is such a Loser!!!
When did she say that about taking a shit???

MegsC

So she follows her supposed client but they don’t follow her.
And they said the session was "un real", who do we know ow who always says "oh my god guys, this bread is sho sho un real"

I’ll complete this form tomorrow as well.
Thank you, I will do the same today

Why has she put that photo on her Instagram "beaming right now," looks sho sho fake" 😂 she tries so hard to do this whole instagram influencer thing, and fails miserably. Natasha you look deranged.

Last edited:

chapterthree

I'm fascinated watching her videos now I have seen the real her - I just watched one where she called raspberries cherries about 4 times and then couldn't cut a bread roll....... She used to charge money for recipes. I'm baffled. She's also regularly using WW recipes and posting clips of the app which I didn't ever see her do before. I feel like she wants them to take her back on! It's just a little odd!
Does she still charge or recipes? I’m still lost as she hasn’t addressed to move back to WW anywhere? It looks like she is attempting to lose again after gaining weight but she’s not being transparent about this. Did she stop doing her own course because she gained weight? Is it still going or not? Confused!

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
I was blocked but managed to see the stories from another account 🤣🤣 totally pointless blocking if you keep your profile public. The dress didn’t do anything for her, would look fine if you were 20 not so much in your 40s and you can’t even fill it out.

mummy_3

Chatty Member
Mmm I must have been blocked for some reason then , I used to follow her and like the odd post but I guess I didn’t engage enough with her :rolleyes:

mazzy20

What are all these comments that she gets on her videos?

9D306FF8-FBBF-4587-8327-39C27221188C.jpg

To be honest it was 6 years ago (still she was old enough to know better and she had children then too, just shows what a tramp she is). Basically Andy said someone at the swimming baths had told Harrison that the toys were theres, and Andy didn't like it, so he had a wee in the pool, and she opened her mouth and swallowed some. He said it was his best wee. That was Natasha's reply. Disgusting people. No thought for everyone else in the pool too. I posted his post last night but deleted it because I think it's against the rules for me to post Andy's stuff but not for Natasha's.
Oh I see! I missed that post. They’re so disgusting!🤢