Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched her latest vlog? Slagging off that property firm that helped her out by making up a job for her just so she could get a mortgage, she’s despicable.. and showing us the label on the rug just so she can show off the price 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ Pathetic, I bet their credit card bill is through the roof!

Reactions: 5
Anyone watched her latest vlog? Slagging off that property firm that helped her out by making up a job for her just so she could get a mortgage, she’s despicable.. and showing us the label on the rug just so she can show off the price 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ Pathetic, I bet their credit card bill is through the roof!
She's fake as can be and a vile person. Look what she tried to say about WW yet because she's boring as hell she's had to use their brand to get views again. Boring Natasha!!!

Reactions: 4
The hot water bottle covers are £55 each! Hardly relatable and why does she insist on filming the floor or her feet……

Reactions: 4
The hot water bottle covers are £55 each! Hardly relatable and why does she insist on filming the floor or her feet……
That's what she gets excited about, over priced crap. She is so materialistic, there must be something wrong with her. I can afford nice things, but I am sensible, but then I get joy out of spending time with family and friends and my hobbies. Memories over anything. I think maybe Natasha is in competition with her siblings, maybe she knows she's the less fortunate one and that's why she tries so hard.

Reactions: 3
That's what she gets excited about, over priced crap. She is so materialistic, there must be something wrong with her. I can afford nice things, but I am sensible, but then I get joy out of spending time with family and friends and my hobbies. Memories over anything. I think maybe Natasha is in competition with her siblings, maybe she knows she's the less fortunate one and that's why she tries so hard.
As a family we earn fairly good money, but £55 for a water bottle cover is day light robbery, you can get a decent one for £10, its like she goes out of her way to pay as much as she can for any one item. Considering her house is pretty basic none of it makes sense?

Oh yes I noticed that, she wasn't showing the dimensions, little miss show off was bragging about the price tag. Not very practical, white with 2 kids and a cat. Everything she does is to show off what she has, likes to portray quite a luxurious lifestyle

I just watched the vlog, my husband just said that whole thing with the rug was all to show us the price. I actually think she's stupid, paying that much money for a rug that looks like it cost £40 from Dunelm. She should have spent the money in getting her hair done, it looks awful. What was it she said, the is not casatristically? Natasha, what do you mean?! Her feet are horrible, her hair is horrible and her teeth are disgusting. Love how she talks about career potential, she's has how many years sat at home doing nothing.

Reactions: 2
I just watched the vlog, my husband just said that whole thing with the rug was all to show us the price. I actually think she's stupid, paying that much money for a rug that looks like it cost £40 from Dunelm. She should have spent the money in getting her hair done, it looks awful. What was it she said, the is not casatristically? Natasha, what do you mean?! Her feet are horrible, her hair is horrible and her teeth are disgusting. Love how she talks about career potential, she's has how many years sat at home doing nothing.
She's a jack of all trades, master of none. She's probably unemployable, imagine her working with others when she's going through one of her 'manic' episodes, not as if she can delete and block work colleagues

• Haha
She's a jack of all trades, master of none. She's probably unemployable, imagine her working with others when she's going through one of her 'manic' episodes, not as if she can delete and block work colleagues
🙌 Yes that's so true. I give her until the new year, I bet her new work colleagues can't stand her.

Oh yes I noticed that, she wasn't showing the dimensions, little miss show off was bragging about the price tag. Not very practical, white with 2 kids and a cat. Everything she does is to show off what she has, likes to portray quite a luxurious lifestyle
The cat is already scratching it to pieces 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s all so wasteful

• Heart
I like the comment in her tit video ‘ my IG is now open I did leave people in a queue’ eww who she think she is? Who would want to see what she does. Who in the right mind interested in her. Oh thank god the floral paper gone it was disgusting. She pays all this money on things and they all shite and disgusting. Kids still look scruffy as well why not spend £240 on them instead of a tit rug 🙄

I like the comment in her tit video ‘ my IG is now open I did leave people in a queue’ eww who she think she is? Who would want to see what she does. Who in the right mind interested in her. Oh thank god the floral paper gone it was disgusting. She pays all this money on things and they all shite and disgusting. Kids still look scruffy as well why not spend £240 on them instead of a tit rug 🙄
Hen she was banging on about how much she loves her stair way, I was thinking hmm it looks like a doctor's or a dentist, it's awful. I think she tries too hard to try and be "trendy" like she doesn't actually know what she likes.

I think it’s so weird she didn’t even mention the new WW plan. They just changed it a couple of weeks ago and there’s been a tonne of comments on the app from unhappy customers. All her videos and recipes will be out of date if she gave any points values and she hasn’t even mentioned it?

As someone who has actually met her and known her in real life, I guarantee her colleagues will end up hating here when they realise what a fake horrible person she is

Also funny a few people have said before she copies Rhiannon Ashlee… guess who had the exact same expensive hot water bottle cover 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
As someone who has actually met her and known her in real life, I guarantee her colleagues will end up hating here when they realise what a fake horrible person she is

Also funny a few people have said before she copies Rhiannon Ashlee… guess who had the exact same expensive hot water bottle cover 🙄🙄🙄
How did you know her? I imagine she is hard work!