Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MegsC

What ‘results’ can there even be I thought this wasn’t about numbers as she said herself and is mainly just a chat? 🧐
And she is fully booked but still has lots of availability. Harrison isnt there, so shes lay on the sofa under a throw 😂 laughing to herself like the mad hatter. Everyone keeps messaging me telling me I look so well. Haha yea natasha, that why your enjoying that filtered life?
Any brands want to work with natasha? Even though she got removed as a WW ambassador for using their intellectual property and using it for her own financial gain. Fraudulent blogs and now trying to sell meal plans and counselling, when she is not qualified to do so. Haha. Shes a lovely person too.

Attachments

mummy_3

Chatty Member
Probably because her other videos don't get as many views and most people only came and stayed for her ww videos.

mazzy20

Well that's not lasted long, another month and another new job... just waiting for " it's a dream job, she was headhunted and more chance of progressing "
I'll stick with she's unqualified, lazy, useless, can probably talk the talk as she's had years of chatting bull:poop: on YouTube but can't walk the walk, they'll suss her out.
WHAT?!?!?! Another job???? What’s she doing now?? I thought she was a content manager!

MegsC

Why has her mum commented on her latest youtube video with

Loved the video my best wishes to you and your family x

Haha, is her mum her biggest fan, yet ashamed to admit they are related 😂 haha.
Natasha "mum you better go and pretend to be someone who likes me on my youtube channel now"

viewtube

VIP Member
I think she's still a content something or other but with another firm.
She's completely disappeared off her previous employers Instagram like she never existed, a bit like she did with the Mark King properties.
Doesn't her husband work for the company she was with around Christmas time?

mazzy20

Probably the ones shes paid for um guessing. She buys followers. She gets a few people posting sex videos or comments too, but she always ticks like on them. Any attention is better than non for desperate natasha
She needs to remove that ‘YouTube 37k’ off her Instagram profile. She’s so full of shit!