Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mummy_3

Chatty Member
I saw her stories this morning and had no idea what the point was in her showing us waxing her legs?

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
I really wish she would stop putting her children in the Vlogs. It seems that Layla wants to follow in her footsteps and Harrison has no say, being autistic she should respect his privacy. The sound on the last Vlog was awful. On a positive Natasha looks healthier.
I agree. It’s cruel, he clearly isn’t comfortable. I think she likes to show that she does actually spend time with but we know the truth. I wish she leave him be as he has no say.

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
As someone who has actually met her and known her in real life, I guarantee her colleagues will end up hating here when they realise what a fake horrible person she is

Also funny a few people have said before she copies Rhiannon Ashlee… guess who had the exact same expensive hot water bottle cover 🙄🙄🙄
How did you know her? I imagine she is hard work!

candygirl

WTF is that, the woman's deluded if she thinks anyone would pay to own that 😂

At least she's realised how bad it looks just taking Layla out all the time and finally took Harrison with them but doesn't she look awkward and detached from him.

I think this is her new job. Although I'm puzzled as to why she's saying self employed and the office's don't appear to be in the centre of Manchester.

View attachment 993545
I can’t bloody keep up, I thought she gone working with her husband this probs be a thing she can do from home cos we all know what a lazy mare she is

mazzy20

I will message them again today. Yea no more toxicity, she is the toxic one.

Just replied to a stupid comment on her vlog, wonder how long it will be until she deletes it or comes up with a pathetic excuse as to why she still calls her videos what I eat in a day on WW.

Natasha if your reading.this, you.need to change your Instagram bio to 32.6K subscribers, because you have it down that you have 37K, quite a difference... either a couple of thousand people have worked out you are a fake, or you like making up numbers.

She has reduced her subscribers on her Instagram now at least. I've reported her to youtube for doing clickbait videos.
I think she’s deleted the comment? Can’t see it anymore.
I have reported her to WW. They should sue her!!!

candygirl

Does anyone follow Paul scholes on IG? His youngest son is autistic, and he treat like a normal child. The difference is unbelievable

viewtube

VIP Member
Wonder if she will be vlogging their Christmas shop, she loves to show off about how much they spend. Don't think she realises it just looks tacky

Truly Scrumptious

Chatty Member
WTF is that, the woman's deluded if she thinks anyone would pay to own that 😂

At least she's realised how bad it looks just taking Layla out all the time and finally took Harrison with them but doesn't she look awkward and detached from him.

I think this is her new job. Although I'm puzzled as to why she's saying self employed and the office's don't appear to be in the centre of Manchester.

Screenshot_20211201-203207~2.png

mummy_3

Chatty Member
I don't really follow her YouTube because the videos are so boring but I thought she's been looking bigger. It's good really seeing as she got so thin and was constantly showing off how bony her hips were and how small her waist was. She'd show off her trousers by pulling them out showing how big they were on her if I remember.