Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brushing her hair in latest video she just not got a clue has she? Needs it shaving off 😂

Reactions: 2
Wonder if she will be vlogging their Christmas shop, she loves to show off about how much they spend. Don't think she realises it just looks tacky

Wonder if she will be vlogging their Christmas shop, she loves to show off about how much they spend. Don't think she realises it just looks tacky
Things she buys are awful, don’t care about how much it is. I also think she only one that ‘can afford’ anything. But then they all look like tramps priorities are all wrong

• Heart
Look odd for Christmas Day, nothing ever matches. Feel for kids, their clothes do nothing for them

Reactions: 3
Look odd for Christmas Day, nothing ever matches. Feel for kids, their clothes do nothing for them
I feel sorry for her son with that haircut. I know I’ve said this before but her husband’s head is truly bizarre. Wtf was she wearing yesterday?!

Does she ever cook Christmas dinner for her in laws seeing they look after her son 365 days a year.
She looks a right state !! Clothes, hair, make up what was she thinking. Harrison's shirt looks to small and needs a good iron. Scruffy bastards.

• Haha
Does she ever cook Christmas dinner for her in laws seeing they look after her son 365 days a year.
She looks a right state !! Clothes, hair, make up what was she thinking. Harrison's shirt looks to small and needs a good iron. Scruffy bastards.
She doesn’t do anything for anyone never mind her in-laws who constantly have her kids because she can’t cope with them. She spends all that money on TAT why not treat your kids to a new wardrobe and things that are in fashion, oh and not second hand.

Reactions: 1
Those paintings 😱 seriously. I actually feel a little bit sorry for her, until I remember how self obsessed and rude she is.

Went to the same secondary school - she was vile!
Was she as good at art then? 😂 I bet she was good at drama 😂 saying that, I think she likes drama but she can't act. 'Natasha places camera in the bread and pretends to walk down the aisle' look serious Natasha.

• Haha
Has someone commented on her shite painting? It’s now been deleted 😂 god she tit isn’t she 😂

• Haha
I just jumped in here as not sure how to post a new thread. Anyway I just had a post this. I watched a vlog she posted in her new house and thought wtaf! She was going in the shower and dropped her drawers/pj bottoms on the floor for the camera. Who does that! As for the feet shots of her walking somewhere, it drives me insane! She has gone from being slightly dull but harmless to a self obsessed, aren’t I wonderful bizzare creature

I think it’s so weird she didn’t even mention the new WW plan. They just changed it a couple of weeks ago and there’s been a tonne of comments on the app from unhappy customers. All her videos and recipes will be out of date if she gave any points values and she hasn’t even mentioned it?

Last edited:
She looks absolutely ridiculous twirling and posing in her NYE outfit. Get a life you sad woman !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just jumped in here as not sure how to post a new thread. Anyway I just had a post this. I watched a vlog she posted in her new house and thought wtaf! She was going in the shower and dropped her drawers/pj bottoms on the floor for the camera. Who does that! As for the feet shots of her walking somewhere, it drives me insane! She has gone from being slightly dull but harmless to a self obsessed, aren’t I wonderful bizzare creature
She is crazy isn't she! It's like when she films herself doing up her jeans 🤢 why does she think that's something people want to see.

Just a typical day for Mr & Mrs Allen in their cornerhouse in the Arse End of Ashton.

View attachment 953954
Haha, the thing is, it's a joke to all of us, but it's a reality for them 🤣 smile for the camera 😏

• Haha