Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on her story the other day that she was in her second trimester. I’m going for 16-18 weeks?

In fact, maybe 14/16? She mentioned she could have found out the sex before the holiday. I found out at 15 weeks at a private scan. So maybe around that mark? Definitely still not far gone enough for the belly cradling and “bump”
I thought she said she did the blood test for the sex at 10 weeks? I am sure she knows

Reactions: 1
I thought she said she did the blood test for the sex at 10 weeks? I am sure she knows
I think she knows too.
I think she said she could have found out the sex when she had the harmony blood test but wanted to wait until after the holiday. There’s not a cat in hells chance she waited. She’s not a patient person.

Reactions: 2
Why has she taken a picture with her trousers down and Andrew hugging her legs like a toddler 🧐🧐🙈🙈🙈 why why why

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She couldn’t be more devastated she didn’t bag herself a billionaire like Danielle. She fell on her feet after Wayne Linekar

That’s holiday bloat, plus she’s got into habit of pushing her tummy out on holiday

How bizarre, is this a Co incidence or is Danielle’s fella a copycat?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
She couldn’t be more devastated she didn’t bag herself a billionaire like Danielle. She fell on her feet after Wayne Linekar

That’s holiday bloat, plus she’s got into habit of pushing her tummy out on holiday

Is he a billionaire ?

Yes, he owns various businesses including an American football club and a resort on an Antiguan Island. Which looks like where they may live, they are back in London staying in an apartment in Mayfair at the moment. The baby is due soon, hence she’s back in the UK.

@Its_Me

Reactions: 3

Wayne Linekar!!! Lolooooo I forgot she was with that absolute POS 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I find him so weird and creepy
I think Danielle may have made it her mission for the older millionaire. She got the jackpot, he looks like a nice guy. I’m pleased for her after Wayne. Did anybody see when he popped a bottle of champagne and it hit her in the face at O beach! Awful, she had a corker of a shiner

I think Danielle may have made it her mission for the older millionaire. She got the jackpot, he looks like a nice guy. I’m pleased for her after Wayne. Did anybody see when he popped a bottle of champagne and it hit her in the face at O beach! Awful, she had a corker of a shiner
Do you know why they broke up? They were engaged as well

I'd be interested to know why they broke up as well because he still comments on all her pictures. On one of her recent pictures he commented 'Good luck Dan Dan' in reference to her giving birth. Which I found strange him commenting seeing as they broke up and he's still using a nick name for her

What does everyone make of her crying post midwife appointment? I totally get she’s anxious cos of her miscarriage but surely she’d want to keep that private? Also goes from crying to selling tit in two stories…Did anyone see her story saying “Natasha Marie” then when you clicked on the page it said The Label? Think she’s going to start selling clothes?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Natasha mentioned before on her story that the midwife said she may not be able to hear the baby heartbeat at this stage of her pregnancy
What does everyone make of her crying post midwife appointment? I totally get she’s anxious cos of her miscarriage but surely she’d want to keep that private? Also goes from crying to selling tit in two stories…Did anyone see her story saying “Natasha Marie” then when you clicked on the page it said The Label? Think she’s going to start selling clothes?
Let’s hope they have a bit more material in them than the unflattering shite she pushes now!

Also, why is she copying her sister with the “weeks to go” plaque. 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Natasha mentioned before on her story that the midwife said she may not be able to hear the baby heartbeat at this stage of her pregnancy

Let’s hope they have a bit more material in them than the unflattering shite she pushes now!

Also, why is she copying her sister with the “weeks to go” plaque. 🙄
She’s pretty much copying and pasting her sister’s pregnancy, the belly kissing pics etc. maybe she doesn’t mind as Natasha has been through a lot and relies more on social media content then she does

I really think she must only be about 10-12 weeks if she’s having her first mid wife appointment and she said last week about the babies gender forming. Although she said she’s in her 2nd trimester you should have your first appointment before then.

• Heart
I really think she must only be about 10-12 weeks if she’s having her first mid wife appointment and she said last week about the babies gender forming. Although she said she’s in her 2nd trimester you should have your first appointment before then.
She was perhaps 12 weeks when they went away and like a day into her 2nd trimester when she said that!

• Heart
Personal choice maybe but I don’t think I would have announced to the world before I’d heard a heartbeat. I think shes not saying how far along or when she’s due because she’s announced it very early and she knows she’s not as pregnant as she’s making herself look.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.