Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Lipsy video on her page…. someone please help me stop laughing! What’s going on there? Who the f**k would dress in half that crap for work? What’s with the glasses in an attempt to make her look ‘work ready’? This girl knows nothing about work 😂 also she has the weirdest figure in tight dresses around the hips it makes it all so dumpy. Fail, Lipsy, fail.
The blazers barely fit to throw over her shoulders let alone actually wear 😂

Reactions: 3
The Lipsy video on her page…. someone please help me stop laughing! What’s going on there? Who the f**k would dress in half that crap for work? What’s with the glasses in an attempt to make her look ‘work ready’? This girl knows nothing about work 😂 also she has the weirdest figure in tight dresses around the hips it makes it all so dumpy. Fail, Lipsy, fail.
I was just about to say she has clearly never ever worked in an office because some of those outfits are absolutely not office wear 😂 also clearly the jackets don’t fit her cos she’s put on weight which is why she’s draped them over her shoulders, they look far too small for her.

Reactions: 2
I was just about to say she has clearly never ever worked in an office because some of those outfits are absolutely not office wear 😂 also clearly the jackets don’t fit her cos she’s put on weight which is why she’s draped them over her shoulders, they look far too small for her.
Do you know what I really hate about this ad? It’s like we all want to go into work / the office looking like ‘sexy secretaries’. Erm, some of us just actually want to get on with our work and don’t spend all day leaning over the photocopier in a short skirt eyeballing anything that moves in our ‘sexy specs’. It’s actually kind of a sexist ad and does NOT represent what a professional woman wants to look like at work. We’d like to be taken seriously you know?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you know what I really hate about this ad? It’s like we all want to go into work / the office looking like ‘sexy secretaries’. Erm, some of us just actually want to get on with our work and don’t spend all day leaning over the photocopier in a short skirt eyeballing anything that moves in our ‘sexy specs’. It’s actually kind of a sexist ad and does NOT represent what a professional woman wants to look like at work. We’d like to be taken seriously you know?!
Absolutely agree, imagine being in a senior meeting dressed like that? I want people to take my work seriously, not look at what I’m wearing or my legs (which are dumpy but that’s not the point 😂)

• Haha
Has anyone seen her stories today? No baby voice and seemingly some actual self reflection on her low self esteem…I hope this is a new chapter for her

Has anyone seen her stories today? No baby voice and seemingly some actual self reflection on her low self esteem…I hope this is a new chapter for her
It’s so strange you say that, I watched them and thought exactly the same thing! No baby voice, no constant ums and ahs, and actually sounded like a sensible, relatable and mature person! So maybe the baby thing is all just an act?! Time to be more mature methinks!

It’s almost as if the whole thing was put on?! Who’d have thought?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
I hate this passive aggressive calling out of booking.com and Park Lane Apartments. Not all of us have a platform like she does to broadcast our woes to or to threaten companies with (even if 90% of hers is bots 🙈). Just deal with the situation privately. Did anyone else think the room looked tit in the first place? She kept going on about wanting a really pretty room to shoot in… it was pretty obvious it was crap and all those kind of serviced apartments in Central London are rubbish anyway (I’ve been stung many times). Why not just book a reputable nice hotel closer to home? I don’t get it?

Reactions: 6
I hate this passive aggressive calling out of booking.com and Park Lane Apartments. Not all of us have a platform like she does to broadcast our woes to or to threaten companies with (even if 90% of hers is bots 🙈). Just deal with the situation privately. Did anyone else think the room looked tit in the first place? She kept going on about wanting a really pretty room to shoot in… it was pretty obvious it was crap and all those kind of serviced apartments in Central London are rubbish anyway (I’ve been stung many times). Why not just book a reputable nice hotel closer to home? I don’t get it?
Also the room did look exactly how advertised, only the bedding was different. She’s an idiot. Also agree, book a nice hotel room you cheap git. She’s just annoyed cos it’s her own money for once 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First world problems for our Natasha .. imagine an aparthotel being an aparthotel and not a photo shoot location 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s not the first time she’s done that.. maybe she should start reading the reviews first!! Also, what kind of ‘model’ with a ‘new edit’ has to book and pay for her own shoot location?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Plenty of nice hotels not in London. I'm unsure why she chose that one? Why did she pay for it? I'm confused

The bottoms on this fit so terribly and so does the one piece in the next story, size up for goodness sake 🤦🏾‍♀️
F17C2B55-77C0-4AA0-AC44-4BB63E836AAE.png

Reactions: 1
I always get a vibe off her that she’s still stuck in 2002 chasing the glamour girl dream 🥴 her hair, make up and style of dress are so dated.

Reactions: 8
It’s the Essex look^ And it probably does seem dated to people from other parts of the country

Many of us are still glamming up like Jordan circa 2002 😅

Interesting that her sister seems the polar opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish she would try on a size 12 that fits her instead of squeezing into a 10. She's probably going to be pregnant soon and announce it the day her sister gives birth just for the parade of rain

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.