Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2k pcm 🙊🙊🙊🙊 a mortgage would be so much cheaper!
No doubt, and it’s not that nice but maybe they haven’t got a deposit? I looked at her companies house and what she’s got declared on there really isn’t a lot!

Reactions: 2
No doubt, and it’s not that nice but maybe they haven’t got a deposit? I looked at her companies house and what she’s got declared on there really isn’t a lot!
I doubt she earns that much to be honest, she’s scraping the barrel with her content and the brands she’s working with and her ITS ‘edits/collections’ probably work on a commission base, which goes into the sale after a few days so obviously doesn’t sell well! I don’t know how much he would earn but seems very stupid to be flooding her with expensive gifts rather than saving a deposit for the security of a house to call their own, especially if they are trying for a baby! Oh well at least they have their new car (on finance) to pretend they have money 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I doubt she earns that much to be honest, she’s scraping the barrel with her content and the brands she’s working with and her ITS ‘edits/collections’ probably work on a commission base, which goes into the sale after a few days so obviously doesn’t sell well! I don’t know how much he would earn but seems very stupid to be flooding her with expensive gifts rather than saving a deposit for the security of a house to call their own, especially if they are trying for a baby! Oh well at least they have their new car (on finance) to pretend they have money 😉
Yeh her earnings definitely not reflective of having that car without it being on finance, even then actually! For what’s on CH she may as well be working in Tesco!

Yeah I just had a look. Not amazing but about 10x less than her sister seems to make

I’m pretty sure he bought her it! No doubt won’t invest if he’s moved down from the north when he still owns property up north from what I’ve read… 2kpm just seems absolutely ridiculous is that the going rate in the area? She cannot afford that!

Reactions: 1
Yep, that's her
I am absolutely shocked! I work at a university and earn more than that and don’t have to post pics in my pants. I don’t know why but I thought she’d atleast be making double that. That’s awful, all that exposure for such little cash.

Reactions: 6
I am absolutely shocked! I work at a university and earn more than that and don’t have to post pics in my pants. I don’t know why but I thought she’d atleast be making double that. That’s awful, all that exposure for such little cash.
I was also shocked. I didn’t think she would be earning anywhere near what some other influencers earn but I didn’t think it would be as little as that. She could earn that in a variety of different jobs knowing she’s got some kind of job security behind her. I know what I would choose.

Reactions: 3
I was also shocked. I didn’t think she would be earning anywhere near what some other influencers earn but I didn’t think it would be as little as that. She could earn that in a variety of different jobs knowing she’s got some kind of job security behind her. I know what I would choose.
Same! She probably isn’t declaring everything but even still, I am shocked at how little that is. Especially down South where everything is so much more expensive, no wonder she’s been trying to snag a wealthy chap. She’s probably still hoping that she will be cast on TOWIE or something similar, she is desperate to be ‘famous’.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't understand why she doesn't just move back to Retford, where she's from and where her family still are. Less than half the price for rental and mortgages, and still only an hour and 20mins for a train into London...

I don't understand why she doesn't just move back to Retford, where she's from and where her family still are. Less than half the price for rental and mortgages, and still only an hour and 20mins for a train into London...
Not glam enough for Natasha, who somehow seems to think a) she’s famous because she now has 500k followers and b) that we are stupid enough to believe her 500k are ‘organic’ (as she tried to claim herself!) the idea of half a million people having a clue who she is is laughable. Yet all this keeps her close to London pursuing ‘celebrity’….

• Haha
"Not an ad or promo' -but here's a discount code?!
'I'm just showing her some support' - but she's not even following her! lol

Also she's hit 500k 'organically' which is absolute bullshit. She gets on average 10k likes a post. people with half the following get over 50K likes. She's clearly brought most of them! Her engagement is poor - no wonder she doesn't get anything decent to promote 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I get it, you have to make money. I mean I don't stop going to work because Russia decided to commit atrocities in Ukraine.
But to make it allll about her "my chest is tight", "this gives me so much anxiety" Oh never mind the people in Ukraine... let's talk about how this war that has NOTHING to do with you is stressing you out.
I admit, I really really love her. but she OTT now. I'm new to UK and I asked my sister in law if she knew who she was she didn't, but I showed her Danielle and she knew exactly who her sister is. My sister in law is really into the influencer culture (she is one) for her not to know Natasha is wild. Especially since she's got HALF A MILLION. So done with her. Honestly.

• Haha
She is so thick I can’t deal with it. How has she survived 35 years and lived alone for so many of them without being able to measure a blind, or a sofa, or know that a sofa bed will come flat packed as opposed to already made up? Is she too lazy to read descriptions, or really that dumb? The whole mouse thing too.. why is she feeding it?! I can’t wait for it to keep coming back and bringing its friends along next time. Sure the owners of the house were happy to see her feeding it 🙄 I also cannot believe she took that competition prize when someone in much more need could’ve used it. She’s so greedy. She gets gifted by small businesses (those tacky nails for example) why the hell can’t she pay for her flat to be cleaned if she really wants to support people!! She’s so uneducated about Russia / Ukraine - do some research and use your following to maybe post helpful links, rather than making it about you and your ‘tight chest’ and your in the shite haul that no one gives a toss about. She needs cancelling.

Another body positivity post..she’ll be back to posting cheap tat next. We haven’t had an anxiety grid post in a while though…

• Haha
True @hunhunhun1 , give it a few hours, she usually has an anxiety episode after a weekend of drinking …. Broken record sadly
Hahaha you absolutely called it on the anxiety! Low and behold, anxiety stories has appeared! It must be SO draining to feel like you have to share that kind of stuff just for the likes. I don’t see why anyone would do that? So many of these ‘influencers’ go on about their anxiety it’s nearly making a farce of those who really suffer. I’m not saying she doesn’t have it, but I can’t imagine living your life on social media really helps…maybe that’s a starting point, get off it and get a real job?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.