Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the Essex look^ And it probably does seem dated to people from other parts of the country

Many of us are still glamming up like Jordan circa 2002 😅

Interesting that her sister seems the polar opposite.
yeeeeh but do you prance around in your underwear on camera at any given opportunity?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
8C066122-48F7-4224-87D4-B0DBA34959E1.png
She’s such a grifter, she literally never EVER pays for her nails. What’s sad is I bet they’re a small independent business and she’s getting a free set of nails for “exposure”… it’s £50 max, put some money in their pockets if you love them so much. Drives me insane as she’ll be the first to cry if they close down etc

• Angry
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1053380She’s such a grifter, she literally never EVER pays for her nails. What’s sad is I bet they’re a small independent business and she’s getting a free set of nails for “exposure”… it’s £50 max, put some money in their pockets if you love them so much. Drives me insane as she’ll be the first to cry if they close down etc
I hate long nails like that! And so predictable, of course she’d say they are the best when it’s all gifted. Plus, how fake are the messages from Andrew in the next screenshot? Set up to make him look great. I’m sure he is but why is she telling everyone?

Also the In The Style range is so juvenile looking.

Reactions: 4
I hate long nails like that! And so predictable, of course she’d say they are the best when it’s all gifted. Plus, how fake are the messages from Andrew in the next screenshot? Set up to make him look great. I’m sure he is but why is she telling everyone?

Also the In The Style range is so juvenile looking.
Probably because he’s actually not that great, he seems so fake to me, fake smile fake laugh fake relationship. You can tell they are both so insecure, no one who is genuinely happy needs to share all that with random strangers. They are so clearly trying too hard to make us believe they are in love. He’s like a teenager not a man, what self respecting businessman would be with a woman like her, flammable lingerie snaps for the wold to see. He’s only with her for her followers and she’s just delusional to it. Her nails are so tacky just like the rest of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1053380She’s such a grifter, she literally never EVER pays for her nails. What’s sad is I bet they’re a small independent business and she’s getting a free set of nails for “exposure”… it’s £50 max, put some money in their pockets if you love them so much. Drives me insane as she’ll be the first to cry if they close down etc
she also posts about 6 stories of her free nails, yet only puts 'gifted' on one of those posts.

I agree - why can't she just pay for them!!

Reactions: 2
Bit sad how seriously she takes Valentines / her birthday - you’re 35! Expects to constantly be treated like a princess. Real life isn’t like that, Natasha.

Bit sad how seriously she takes Valentines / her birthday - you’re 35! Expects to constantly be treated like a princess. Real life isn’t like that, Natasha.
Exactly. What 30-something year old year puts a 'countdown to my birthday' post on IG and then kicks the arse out of it for 3 or 4 days. Most normal adults on their birthday would open their cards from their partner and kids before heading to work and have a nice meal when they get home.

• Haha
So she can keep him on an even tighter leash
Lol quite possibly! I chuckled when the sofa wouldn’t fit through the door …… on another note, im not sure I’d be bragging about renting …at her age and “success” level, surely it would be about buying a place together?

🤣🤣 how do you know it’s rented? Can’t wait to see what tacky furniture she decorates it with 🤣🤣
She has absolutely no taste and seems to be wanting to live the ‘Essex dream’ so no doubt loads of fake diamanté encrusted crap 😀 Also renting a place with a boyfriend is hardly the big amazing deal she’s making it out to be at 35!!!

She has absolutely no taste and seems to be wanting to live the ‘Essex dream’ so no doubt loads of fake diamanté encrusted crap 😀 Also renting a place with a boyfriend is hardly the big amazing deal she’s making it out to be at 35!!!
Exactly this ! Not trying to judge peoples financial positions as some never quite make it off the renting ladder. You’d think considering she’s literally selling her soul by getting her kit off, she’d make sure it’s rewarded appropriately, so that she can actually buy a place. Making all the cringeworthy posts worth it ……

Exactly this ! Not trying to judge peoples financial positions as some never quite make it off the renting ladder. You’d think considering she’s literally selling her soul by getting her kit off, she’d make sure it’s rewarded appropriately, so that she can actually buy a place. Making all the cringeworthy posts worth it ……
Yes of course - definitely agree with you, everyone’s situation is different and I’m 35 and was renting until 6 months ago too. Then again I suppose maybe more sensible to rent with a partner first…. I have a feeling if they bought somewhere I’d be going “that’s mental given they are only together a year!” 😅 I would imagine he’s making a fair bit of money? Why not buy a place further up the country where it’s a bit more affordable? This is what I don’t get. Why rent in Essex? What’s in Essex to keep her there (or entice him to move!) again not judging Essex - but you could get so much more for your money to go north! That was definitely her decision and he just went along with it.

🤣🤣 how do you know it’s rented? Can’t wait to see what tacky furniture she decorates it with 🤣🤣
I don't I'm surmised due the estate agent link she posted and they way she worded her story. If they had bought something she would have set up a new insta page about their home and their decorating ideas etc etc

if they've only been together a year I'd say it would be total madness to buy together.

if they've only been together a year I'd say it would be total madness to buy together.
True but then again when you get older you don’t wait as long for these things. If she’s planned to have a baby with him which they obviously have then buying a property isn’t really gonna be something they would consider to wait on.

To be fair I’m only just moving into the first home I’ve bought together with my husband we’ve lived in rented together for 5 years 🤷🏻‍♀️ We did separately have our own properties though. I don’t know the sum total of her earnings but it’s not easy to get on the ladder these days and honestly buying with someone is a huge commitment but I suppose they are trying for a baby. Perhaps they just can’t afford to buy what they want yet and this is temporary.

*think I found the house on right move it’s a 3 bedroom £2k pcm

Last edited:
To be fair I’m only just moving into the first home I’ve bought together with my husband we’ve lived in rented together for 5 years 🤷🏻‍♀️ We did separately have our own properties though. I don’t know the sum total of her earnings but it’s not easy to get on the ladder these days and honestly buying with someone is a huge commitment but I suppose they are trying for a baby. Perhaps they just can’t afford to buy what they want yet and this is temporary.

*think I found the house on right move it’s a 3 bedroom £2k pcm
2k pcm 🙊🙊🙊🙊 a mortgage would be so much cheaper!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.