Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's had a miscarriage
Just saw that. Poor Natasha :( what an awful thing to have to go through. This is the problem with living life through social media - she had people asking the last few weeks if she’s pregnant and has had to deny that knowing what’s really gone on. You more or less become public property and people think it’s perfectly reasonable to ask a stranger personal questions, when it’s not ok at all!

Reactions: 6
Just saw that. Poor Natasha :( what an awful thing to have to go through. This is the problem with living life through social media - she had people asking the last few weeks if she’s pregnant and has had to deny that knowing what’s really gone on. You more or less become public property and people think it’s perfectly reasonable to ask a stranger personal questions, when it’s not ok at all!
i know how heartbreaking! especially now her sister is pregnant too

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She apparently had a miscarriage announced today.

Why did she lie when people asked her if she was pregnant?

Reactions: 3
She apparently had a miscarriage announced today.

Why did she lie when people asked her if she was pregnant?
I’m guessing she was too early in her pregnancy to announce it, it looks like one of the letters she has in the video says early pregnancy scan so possibly less than 12 weeks when they asked.

Reactions: 5
It’s horrible what’s happened to her, having been through it myself it takes ages to get over. I hope she doesn’t use this as content opportunities constantly and actually goes away and heals her heart properly. She has awful mental health at the best of times so she could really spiral from this.

Reactions: 4
It’s horrible what’s happened to her, having been through it myself it takes ages to get over. I hope she doesn’t use this as content opportunities constantly and actually goes away and heals her heart properly. She has awful mental health at the best of times so she could really spiral from this.
Oh she will. And when she does get pregnant she'll try and sell the story if anyone's interested as this will be her USP from now on

I’m guessing she was too early in her pregnancy to announce it, it looks like one of the letters she has in the video says early pregnancy scan so possibly less than 12 weeks when they asked.
It is awful, I’ve also been through it too, barely told a soul and certainly wouldn’t find peace or healing in telling thousands of strangers on the internet. Unfortunately I think she will use this tragedy in the wrong way to manipulate her audience, most of whom are women and likely to relate too well to her story. She’s been posting as normal the past few weeks but now after announcing it goes silent on social media as if she’s grieving now? Seems a bit odd to me. It’s a shame something like this just ends up as click bait content, I hope she grieves properly and heals like you say too.

Reactions: 8
I agree, she wasn't present much online the week before Christmas because she was going through something - then Christmas week it was back to normal being childish hitting Andrew in the face with a sausage and buying a Range! Now she's announced it to the world its back to grieving again!

I wonder if she tried getting pregnant because her sister and friend Ellie were both pregnant?
They both announced their pregnancies in Dec which means they must have been about 3 months at least.
In the video Natasha shared it looks like there was a negative pregnancy test first then a positive which most likely means they were trying.

As sad as this is - I just can't stand her!

I think she's gone to Japan with Andrew to celebrate their 1 year anniversary. Got to say its been a relief not having to see her as much recently as she was just winding me up. Nice to have a break from her. A bit like Vikki P - over exposure can be damaging :)

Her faux Indian dressing up for jewellery shoots really pisses me off (as an Indian). She will use these shots to celebrate divali or vaisakhi but will do nothing else to honour her heritage.

Anyone sick of her already posting “not an ad/gifted” bravo for paying full price for things and letting us know for once cos you sure as hell don’t do it usually

Reactions: 5
Anyone sick of her already posting “not an ad/gifted” bravo for paying full price for things and letting us know for once cos you sure as hell don’t do it usually
It does get boring after a while... the recent trip though wasn't gifted - she used as an opp to promote her primark pr stuff.... the girls going up in the world if she's getting work from Primark :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It does get boring after a while... the recent trip though wasn't gifted - she used as an opp to promote her primark pr stuff.... the girls going up in the world if she's getting work from Primark :rolleyes::rolleyes:
What’s even special about those clothes? 🤣

Reactions: 2
What’s even special about those clothes? 🤣

The clothes are fine if you're early 20's - but she isn't....35 this year.
She looks way too slutty in her usual gifted/pr clothes - none fit properly over her boobs. I get she's meant to be a "underwear model" but does any one her age actually wear such cheap and uncomfortable looking underwear? I feel like that she's trying to cling on to her youth far too hard and only ends up coming across cheap and tacky!😁

Oh and another point. - why does she cake on so much make-up?? and then adds a damn filter over the top for her pics??? its just too much and try hard!

okay. - rant over ... for now 😅

• Haha
The clothes are fine if you're early 20's - but she isn't....35 this year.
She looks way too slutty in her usual gifted/pr clothes - none fit properly over her boobs. I get she's meant to be a "underwear model" but does any one her age actually wear such cheap and uncomfortable looking underwear? I feel like that she's trying to cling on to her youth far too hard and only ends up coming across cheap and tacky!😁

Oh and another point. - why does she cake on so much make-up?? and then adds a damn filter over the top for her pics??? its just too much and try hard!

okay. - rant over ... for now 😅
I agree with you on the make-up! Its way too much.

Also, why promote an eyebrow product when they have been microbladed?
I don't understand why do companies and influencers do this!
It's like that danielle Wellington watch she always promotes but only ever wears her rolex irl

Influencers need to stop promoting everything and anything!!

Attachments

I agree with you on the make-up! Its way too much.

Also, why promote an eyebrow product when they have been microbladed?
I don't understand why do companies and influencers do this!
It's like that danielle Wellington watch she always promotes but only ever wears her rolex irl

Influencers need to stop promoting everything and anything!!
OMG! i'd forgotten about that ad! what a joke !? it makes no sense slapping on all that extra eyebrow stuff if you already have work done.....

It does stink of just promoting because it pays - she needs to be selective but then how else would she do her Aldi/Lidl shop that she's always sprouting on about? 😁 I had a major giggle when she was going on about everyones favourite tea.... for duck sake....is that really a thing??? is she 12???

OMG! i'd forgotten about that ad! what a joke !? it makes no sense slapping on all that extra eyebrow stuff if you already have work done.....

It does stink of just promoting because it pays - she needs to be selective but then how else would she do her Aldi/Lidl shop that she's always sprouting on about? 😁 I had a major giggle when she was going on about everyones favourite tea.... for duck sake....is that really a thing??? is she 12???
I think she did it because her engagement must have taken a nose dive when she went quiet for a few weeks. She needs the stats to stack up for her ads/deals 😂

It’s just one cheap fake ad after another, never seen or heard her take those vitamins before and now she’s raving about them. I really don’t think she gets paid much for these ads either, she will flog anything and apart from ITS and Primark (lol) they are relatively unknown brands. Wonder if her fake followers are catching up with her?! Also, why doesn’t her bf have any friends? He’s constantly tagging along with her, and she never seems to let him out of her sight. I’ll give it a few more months max, clearly don’t trust each other to be apart and this clingy neediness is so unhealthy and toxic.

It’s just one cheap fake ad after another, never seen or heard her take those vitamins before and now she’s raving about them. I really don’t think she gets paid much for these ads either, she will flog anything and apart from ITS and Primark (lol) they are relatively unknown brands. Wonder if her fake followers are catching up with her?! Also, why doesn’t her bf have any friends? He’s constantly tagging along with her, and she never seems to let him out of her sight. I’ll give it a few more months max, clearly don’t trust each other to be apart and this clingy neediness is so unhealthy and toxic.
I was about to say this, it looked like a girls dinner last night with no other partners but he was there? I find that so weird. I would never take my boyfriend on a girls night out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.