Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pmsl when she said this dress is classy and shows the perfect amount of cleavage and legs! šŸ˜‚

Yep I'm starting to think she's playing of those suicides too - especially saying 'life goes on'.
Iā€™m actually disgusted by the way sheā€™s made those super sad suicides about her. Also definitely reading here because suddenly Andrew is mentioned in her stories, calling him her rock and making clear theyā€™re spending Christmas togetherā€¦

Reactions: 3
Pmsl when she said this dress is classy and shows the perfect amount of cleavage and legs! šŸ˜‚

Yep I'm starting to think she's playing of those suicides too - especially saying 'life goes on'.
I think she needs a dictionary to look up the meaning of the word classy. She sure as hell doesnā€™t know what it means currentlyā€¦ šŸ˜‚

Agreed, sheā€™s somehow made the whole suicide thing about her! I donā€™t know how sheā€™s managed it, but she has.

All the woe is me and then what are essentially a load of ads for Cocoa Brown and PLT in the middle of it all! Sheā€™s absolutely one of the worst for ads - 95% of her ahem ā€˜contentā€™ is ads. Who wants to follow someone like that? Plus every ad is so boring, generic and repetitive - she puts in no effort and just robotically used the same words OVER AND OVER again.

ā€˜HEY GUYSSSSSā€™ (said really fast and like a chipmunk) šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she needs a dictionary to look up the meaning of the word classy. She sure as hell doesnā€™t know what it means currentlyā€¦ šŸ˜‚

Agreed, sheā€™s somehow made the whole suicide thing about her! I donā€™t know how sheā€™s managed it, but she has.

All the woe is me and then what are essentially a load of ads for Cocoa Brown and PLT in the middle of it all! Sheā€™s absolutely one of the worst for ads - 95% of her ahem ā€˜contentā€™ is ads. Who wants to follow someone like that? Plus every ad is so boring, generic and repetitive - she puts in no effort and just robotically used the same words OVER AND OVER again.

ā€˜HEY GUYSSSSSā€™ (said really fast and like a chipmunk) šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
oh look she's back to normal now! Knew she couldn't keep it up for long šŸ˜‚ Get ready for all her childish Christmas posts...

Now looking for a new car. Probably a Range Rover lol

Reactions: 2
oh look she's back to normal now! Knew she couldn't keep it up for long šŸ˜‚ Get ready for all her childish Christmas posts...

Now looking for a new car. Probably a Range Rover lol
ā€œAndrew can I have this one?ā€ How desperate! Earn your own money and buy what you want. Honestly makes me gag. Yep sheā€™ll be all over the childish Christmas posts and if he doesnā€™t propose I think she will have a meltdown!

ā€œAndrew can I have this one?ā€ How desperate! Earn your own money and buy what you want. Honestly makes me gag. Yep sheā€™ll be all over the childish Christmas posts and if he doesnā€™t propose I think she will have a meltdown!
Sheā€™s so sickly sweet with him makes me want to vom. Her baby voice is just šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ grow up and get a life. Incoming ads ads ads! Plus the entire thing is an ad, theyā€™ve obviously been offered some deal by the garage but as usual with this one, undeclared and not tagged that itā€™s an ads. I donā€™t know how he listens to her all day she would actually do my head in.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So sheā€™s deleted all the car posts from yesterday and posted a story of hitting Andrew with a sausage in his face this morning then putting it in his coffee. I would love to see the reaction if he did the same to her. Itā€™s vile behaviour

So heā€™ll drop a few grand on a bag but not on a ringā€¦.!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™ll be fuming šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ also which adult posts every single present their boyfriend has got them for Christmas? Weā€™re not 17, Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 3
What did she get him? A TikTok dedication video?
Exactly this!!! Where is his gift? Such a little gold digger and he should feel like a right mug for splashing all that cash on her and getting absolutely nothing in return šŸ˜‚ surely her ads must have given her enough for something little šŸ˜‚

Exactly this!!! Where is his gift? Such a little gold digger and he should feel like a right mug for splashing all that cash on her and getting absolutely nothing in return šŸ˜‚ surely her ads must have given her enough for something little šŸ˜‚
Haha she just expects to be treated like a princess and do nothing for him! So disrespectful and frankly embarrassing! Also two pairs of trainers and a bag? Not exactly the most personalised presents, screams materialistic to me!!!!

Reactions: 1
Haha she just expects to be treated like a princess and do nothing for him! So disrespectful and frankly embarrassing! Also two pairs of trainers and a bag? Not exactly the most personalised presents, screams materialistic to me!!!!
I asked for skincare and a nice set of PJs so Iā€™m sure you can tell Iā€™m firmly in my late 30s! I just donā€™t understand it, if I wanted trainers or a specific bag I would buy them for myself! I just donā€™t believe in asking people for expensive gifts, makes me cringe

I asked for skincare and a nice set of PJs so Iā€™m sure you can tell Iā€™m firmly in my late 30s! I just donā€™t understand it, if I wanted trainers or a specific bag I would buy them for myself! I just donā€™t believe in asking people for expensive gifts, makes me cringe
All materialistic gifts posted and not one of her sister and the bump and how excited and happy she is to be an aunt. So odd!! She will be seeeeething that thereā€™s no proposal today. Sheā€™s absolutely awful to her boyfriend, humiliates and belittles him in every way. What a mug she is and Iā€™m starting to think thereā€™s something seriously wrong with him too! That Santa outfit and the cringey matching pjs LOL.

All materialistic gifts posted and not one of her sister and the bump and how excited and happy she is to be an aunt. So odd!! She will be seeeeething that thereā€™s no proposal today. Sheā€™s absolutely awful to her boyfriend, humiliates and belittles him in every way. What a mug she is and Iā€™m starting to think thereā€™s something seriously wrong with him too! That Santa outfit and the cringey matching pjs LOL.
The wearing matching outfits is criiiiiinge. Why is she always hitting him? Or flicking stuff at him? Grow up. Itā€™s not fun or cute. Also agreed - also in my mid 30s and would far prefer some luxe skincare or a lovely set of jammies! But the problem there is they wonā€™t be designer enough for Instaā€¦. surely the bag was enough? God itā€™s not even nice. LV is getting very chavvy these days.

She posted this a while ago - obviously a touchy subject!

Attachments

I know Iā€™ve said it before, but I truly feel like her mental breakdown is because of her sister getting pregnant and being with that guy who although rich appears to be lovely too (did anyone see they did some outreach and charity work after a hurricane and his page seems to have quite a lot of that stuff). I also agree, sheā€™s really horrible to Andrew. I genuinely donā€™t understand why he stays when sheā€™s constantly hitting him, being mean and rude to him and never really offering anything to him apart from huge tits. When she was hitting him with the sausage and recording her mum was trying to stop her and was the one to get the sausage out of his cup of tea. I bet his family dislike her. On that pic where people have asked if sheā€™s pregnant, she does look it because sheā€™s not photoshopped it to death šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
The wearing matching outfits is criiiiiinge. Why is she always hitting him? Or flicking stuff at him? Grow up. Itā€™s not fun or cute. Also agreed - also in my mid 30s and would far prefer some luxe skincare or a lovely set of jammies! But the problem there is they wonā€™t be designer enough for Instaā€¦. surely the bag was enough? God itā€™s not even nice. LV is getting very chavvy these days.

She posted this a while ago - obviously a touchy subject!
so she posts a pic of them both staring at her stomach - then gets annoyed when people start asking if she's preggers. Clearly fishing for it. She's now deleted that pic lol

I agree she treats Andrew like tit. Did you see her wack his hand out of the video when he rang the bell haha she couldn't even hide her expression šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
so she posts a pic of them both staring at her stomach - then gets annoyed when people start asking if she's preggers. Clearly fishing for it. She's now deleted that pic lol

I agree she treats Andrew like tit. Did you see her wack his hand out of the video when he rang the bell haha she couldn't even hide her expression šŸ˜‚
If they get engaged heā€™s a massive mug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.