Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAHA I was just about to post this!! it is embarrassing! He clearly doesn't want to put a ring on it 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
so she posts a pic of them both staring at her stomach - then gets annoyed when people start asking if she's preggers. Clearly fishing for it. She's now deleted that pic lol

I agree she treats Andrew like tit. Did you see her wack his hand out of the video when he rang the bell haha she couldn't even hide her expression 😂
She’s a nasty thing, pretends to be all cute and sweet with her stupid baby voice but it’s so obvious she’s just a horrible woman.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a psycho!!!!! He’s just not that into you.. he just enjoys your massive boobs, fake followers and being humiliated on your Instagram so everyone thinks he’s a nice guy hahahha

Translation:

I haven’t booked yet so gift me an expensive holiday in Mexico and a Scotland walking escape too!
6EB43C28-9365-404B-B03D-F4BC40FE4A74.png

Reactions: 2
And she’s got a Range Rover, what a surprise, and no #ad…she needs to honestly get reprimanded for this now as it’s so disingenuous now

Reactions: 1
And she’s got a Range Rover, what a surprise, and no #ad…she needs to honestly get reprimanded for this now as it’s so disingenuous now
Showing off her Range Rover on finance 🤣 it’s so cringey. Couldn’t the car company source her a car? Why did Andrew need to help? Has he got a new job now sourcing cars for little to unknown ‘influencers’? He would fit right in as a car salesman, his cheap smile included 😆 How do we report her for the no #ad?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha she’s so paint by numbers and unoriginal 😂😂 what a basic bi*ch.

The no #ad thing drives me mad - any idea how we report?!

Knew it would be a Range Rover! god she's so predictable 🙄
She nee
Showing off her Range Rover on finance 🤣 it’s so cringey. Couldn’t the car company source her a car? Why did Andrew need to help? Has he got a new job now sourcing cars for little to unknown ‘influencers’? He would fit right in as a car salesman, his cheap smile included 😆 How do we report her for the no #ad?
She needs help with everything as there isn’t too much between the ears to work it out herself… don’t really fancy the fact she’s behind the wheel of a huge car like that, scary!

She needs him to pay for it because she’s got no money but wants to put out that she’s living this lavish life. Frankly embarrassing at her age

Buys a Range Rover, has the tackiest saddest Christmas tree I’ve ever seen 🥺

• Haha
Anyone else noticed she’s gone up 3,000 followers from 486k to 489k within 2 days 🤣🤣 what a FRAUD! Influencers should be held accountable for lying to brands in that way!! There’s no chance she is that interesting to gain 3000 followers within a few days!

• Haha
Anyone else noticed she’s gone up 3,000 followers from 486k to 489k within 2 days 🤣🤣 what a FRAUD! Influencers should be held accountable for lying to brands in that way!! There’s no chance she is that interesting to gain 3000 followers within a few days!
Totally agree - people with actual good / useful content don’t even go up by that much in 2 days, yet she expects us to believe her whinging / showing off / essentially beating up her fella is enough to reel followers in 😂 it must be the lure of constant ads for cheap rags… who could resist given they are all so “super flattering”?! 😂

On another note, does anyone follow her sister Danielle? She put a post up over Christmas with her partner, and recently announced they are having a baby. They look totally in tune in the pics, not showing off, not trying to outshine each other, but just a really compatible couple. On the other side, you’ve got Natasha sticking her bare foot in her partners face despite his objections or else she’s hitting him with a sausage or dropping it into his drink… can’t believe he puts up with that tit.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree - people with actual good / useful content don’t even go up by that much in 2 days, yet she expects us to believe her whinging / showing off / essentially beating up her fella is enough to reel followers in 😂 it must be the lure of constant ads for cheap rags… who could resist given they are all so “super flattering”?! 😂

On another note, does anyone follow her sister Danielle? She put a post up over Christmas with her partner, and recently announced they are having a baby. They look totally in tune in the pics, not showing off, not trying to outshine each other, but just a really compatible couple. On the other side, you’ve got Natasha sticking her bare foot in her partners face despite his objections or else she’s hitting him with a sausage or dropping it into his drink… can’t believe he puts up with that tit.
Yes! I thought this too! And Natasha barely put a pic up with her sister or said anything about being excited to be an Aunty etc. I really can’t see Natasha and Andrew lasting, I’m actually unsure why he’s even with her and does anyone remember her bragging about how she got really drunk on their first date and vomited?

Yes! I thought this too! And Natasha barely put a pic up with her sister or said anything about being excited to be an Aunty etc. I really can’t see Natasha and Andrew lasting, I’m actually unsure why he’s even with her and does anyone remember her bragging about how she got really drunk on their first date and vomited?
yeh haha I remember that! I thought the same, why would he want to be with someone that acts like that in their first date?

Her stories have been the most boring ever the last few days - there is no way she gained another 3k - defo brought them 😂😂

Also, did you notice how she hides the likes on certain posts?

yeh haha I remember that! I thought the same, why would he want to be with someone that acts like that in their first date?

Her stories have been the most boring ever the last few days - there is no way she gained another 3k - defo brought them 😂😂

Also, did you notice how she hides the likes on certain posts?
I agree! Her content is hardly going to draw new viewers/followers. She tends to hide likes for her posts with ads… think it’s so that she can fiddle note out of the businesses

Yes I remember that, not cute at all but maybe he is just as immature? He doesn’t strike me as the smartest tbf even with the job he does. Seems a bit of a smiling idiot 🤣 . I’ve seen she has gone up another 2000 followers since my other post it’s actually laughable!!

oh and by the way Natasha, anyone can make their legs and stomach look like that if they squish the skin and stick out their stomach. You’re not fat hun, you’re normal, and thaGet over it!!

Gym stories about 3 days in a row now… I’m sure that’s why THOUSANDS of followers flock to her page, just to see the door of David Lloyds. Can’t get much better content than that! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.