Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be honest her selling skills are shocking how she’s gets paid beyond me I don’t think she’ll make that much

Reactions: 2
I’ll be honest her selling skills are shocking how she’s gets paid beyond me I don’t think she’ll make that much
Baby voice + saying um and like every 2 seconds - someone pays her for this?!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch her Aldi v Brands? I feel like it’s a good idea but her personality was boring. Out of curiosity how old is she?

The picture of him staring at her is so unsettling. Someone mentioned before he looked like a serial killer 🤣 I can see it

81E49ADA-8818-4413-A995-084846EA4CBD.jpeg

Sorry, I thought she was all about embracing’flaws’ and body confidence? Note the very badly photoshopped blurring of the stretch marks and the hand placement covering her scar. She just talks absolute rubbish, she’s a phony and possibly the worst role model for the younger generation.

Reactions: 6
Her boobs make those AWFUL Quiz Clothing pieces look even more awful.... seriously who in their marketing team thinks she looks good in their clothes? Her boobs look stupid in them!

She must be reading because she’s back with another “real body” post :ROFLMAO:
Also because she’s put that ‘stone’ back on that she lost during her battle with ‘covid’ 🤣

Her boobs make those AWFUL Quiz Clothing pieces look even more awful.... seriously who in their marketing team thinks she looks good in their clothes? Her boobs look stupid in them!
They are just awful. Too big and make her look even more tacky 🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
Another day and another “real body” post but no mention of her old page which is abandoned with people’s pics on it..

• Haha
Wow! Look what she’s done for Andrew she’s amazing isn’t she 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🙈
Yes she came up with that idea all by herself! I mean in NO WAY at all is it gifted, she just loves to tag the boat company on every single story... but really, I’m sure it’s not gifted. Sure of it... 😜

I mean... that’s the only thing that would explain why you’d go for a day out and both of you would spend the ENTIRE DAY filming / picturing yourselves and each other and splashing it all over stories. Fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her not putting gifted/AD is really starting to piss me off

She’ll have a hate post up next saying “to all those who have messaged saying I haven’t put ad..”

He looks such a head in that hat 🤣🤣🤣 “take my piccie andwew” what’s with the plaits drives me mad when she takes them out and has to put it on her stories 🙄🙄

• Haha
He looks such a head in that hat 🤣🤣🤣 “take my piccie andwew” what’s with the plaits drives me mad when she takes them out and has to put it on her stories 🙄🙄
But it’s revolutionary that when she takes them out her hair is curly :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
What is with these AWFUL leggings she’s selling? She looks like a jumble sale. And as for the bags of leggings that are apparently orders ready to go out... you’ve got to be some eejit to buy that cheap crap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.