Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today she's suddenly declared she pulls her eyelashes out like Sam faiers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Today she's suddenly declared she pulls her eyelashes out like Sam faiers
I just saw that, we’re back to anxiety now

Also has anyone seen her new IGTV comparing Aldi with brands? Why is she acting like this is revolutionary :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Also has anyone seen her new IGTV comparing Aldi with brands? Why is she acting like this is revolutionary :ROFLMAO:
I don't understand why she's done this, like is she now some sort of money saving, supermarket comparison guru? She seems very confused about what she wants to present herself as...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't understand why she's done this, like is she now some sort of money saving, supermarket comparison guru? She seems very confused about what she wants to present herself as...
She also speaks like a 5 year olds “everyone always copies what I buy and sends me pics” it’s not copying if you literally tell people in the video to buy it. Also you’re a literal influencer so that’s influencing not copying you dimwit

Reactions: 8
She also speaks like a 5 year olds “everyone always copies what I buy and sends me pics” it’s not copying if you literally tell people in the video to buy it. Also you’re a literal influencer so that’s influencing not copying you dimwit
She’s a moron she literally invents drama no one has bothered to go into your DMs Natasha stop Pretending they have 🙄🤣🤣

Did anyone see her hitting her foot in Andrew’s face yesterday? Why do that and why record it? If it was the other way around it would have horrible consequences. There’s no reason to do stuff like that to your partner IMO

Did anyone see her hitting her foot in Andrew’s face yesterday? Why do that and why record it? If it was the other way around it would have horrible consequences. There’s no reason to do stuff like that to your partner IMO
I could see her attacking verbally abusing a man she has that streak in her and Andrew is a streak of piss he would take from
Her

Reactions: 6
Back to the baby voice!!!!!!! Life is so hard isn’t it you’ve got so soak your own nails off 🙄🙄bets on how much longer Andrew sticks around? Literally what is in this for him except followers and care assistant experience “I was only going to eat a pot noodle” so what? It’s not going to kill you!! I had haribos for team I’m still alive 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice that her “We are body confident” page is off her bio? Why start that page and then just flake on it when people have followed it and sent private picture to you.

• Heart
Did anyone notice that her “We are body confident” page is off her bio? Why start that page and then just flake on it when people have followed it and sent private picture to you.
Absolutely knew that would happen! She goes through these phases constantly, why anyone takes her seriously at all I’ve got no idea. She does the same thing with her “no more filters” phases then she’s straight back on them again!

Reactions: 1
Absolutely knew that would happen! She goes through these phases constantly, why anyone takes her seriously at all I’ve got no idea. She does the same thing with her “no more filters” phases then she’s straight back on them again!
She then blames it on her anxiety as to why she can’t follow things through. Since she’s lost weight she’s not posting so much about body positivity which is the absolute opposite of what body positivity is, surely it’s about celebrating all bodies regardless of size?

Reactions: 2
Has anyone joined her ‘We are body confident’ page to see if she has uploaded anything recently? It’s only got 13 posts on it.. I mean, what is the point? It would make me so mad to go sending a picture of myself off to some black hole online without someone whose priorities change like the wind. I’d feel really duped! Also just because she thinks nothing or sticking pictures up of herself online for all to see it doesn’t mean she should treat the vulnerability of others with the same distain (as in getting them to send pics then doing god knows what with them?!)

Aaaaand we’re back to anxiety, it’ll be tits out again tomorrow :ROFLMAO:
Is she actually having any treatment for anxiety or is she just complaining about it on Instagram? As someone who had severe anxiety myself due to horrible hormone imbalance and really suffering in my teens I can’t imagine myself now in my 30’s sitting on the floor writing stupid beggy Instagram stories but not actually doing anything about it 🙆🏻‍♀️

She must read this because she’s back to body positivity for likes on her main insta

Erm there she is on her stories tonight clearly off to the opening of another envelope looking very anxious indeed 😂 so anxious she’s pouting and preening in a cab on the way over and giving us all her best sexy stare down the camera. Ah bless anxiety really does affect her so badly.... 😜😬

Why does she always screenshot hate comments, I think she thrives off the attention to be honest

Natasha if you’re reading this, no one is fooled by your baby voice, your anxiety for attention and your creepy ass boyfriend. Grow up, pick a lane, act your age and maybe some interesting worthwhile content so you don’t come across as completely unstable 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.