Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
She’s clearly a size 12 and I agree I don’t know why she has a problem with that. It’s a fine size and she has an amazing figure. I’m a size 10 so I’m smaller than her and I think her figure and shape is perfect. She seems to think a size 12 is massive though.
It’s honestly so annoying when she preaches body confidence and to love yourself.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Why did she go so big with her boobs? They make her look really trashy and just bigger overall than what she is

ceeceexx

Did anyone see her latest stories ? I missed them but another post saying she will re post tmro …. She said she’s too upset just now .

lyrixs

Did anyone see the cartier love bracelet her new man supposedly bought her on a whim? Like they left the pub garden they were drinking in went to selfridges...and supposedly back to the pub garden by dusk 🧐
Did you notice the Cartier he apparently got her, she was wearing earlier in the day in the pub on stories pre the story about their apparent ‘spontaneous’ trip to Selfridges? It’s on her wrist here. And this is earlier in the day. So she’s lying for some reason. Probably to make him look good lol

Attachments

lyrixs

Is she pregnant or something? Her face looks COMPLETELY different. Or maybe she’s been at the fillers...

Its_Me

VIP Member
I missed what happened in Bali if you don’t mind telling me ? I don’t follow her on insta but might have to start stalking. Had her ex bf on insta years ago then they split and he was sliding in my dms 😂

I mean her ex ex btw.
I’m interested to know what happened in Bali too