Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jamjam3

View attachment 1053380She’s such a grifter, she literally never EVER pays for her nails. What’s sad is I bet they’re a small independent business and she’s getting a free set of nails for “exposure”… it’s £50 max, put some money in their pockets if you love them so much. Drives me insane as she’ll be the first to cry if they close down etc
she also posts about 6 stories of her free nails, yet only puts 'gifted' on one of those posts.

I agree - why can't she just pay for them!!

Reactions: 2

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen her stories today? No baby voice and seemingly some actual self reflection on her low self esteem…I hope this is a new chapter for her

hanbanman

I actually think she’s addicted to buying followers. Also that awful post about body confidence has obviously been photoshopped on the image where she looks smoother and smaller at the waist. She seems to just be riddled with insecurities it’s so off putting.

lyrixs

So she’s saying she had Covid after her holiday? She’s been out loads since then, and there was definitely no self isolation break! Clearly wanted to keep going out without people knowing.

lyrixs

Her boobs make those AWFUL Quiz Clothing pieces look even more awful.... seriously who in their marketing team thinks she looks good in their clothes? Her boobs look stupid in them!

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
To be fair though her anxiety could be nothing to do with her body. I have chronic anxiety but it’s around people I love having accidents or dying. Nothing I wear or don’t wear would affect my anxiety at all.

that doesn’t change the fact that she wears tops that are really inappropriate for someone with a chest like hers. There was a white top on her story the other day that was so revealing she might as well have not bothered with a top. It was obviously designed for smaller busts.

View attachment 667146
This is the one.

I think she is gorgeous and her figure is amazing but can you imagine seeing someone in public wearing this. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

View attachment 667149
I saw this! It looked terrible and honestly she didn’t even look like she was enjoying wearing it, which is what counts most.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Absolutely knew that would happen! She goes through these phases constantly, why anyone takes her seriously at all I’ve got no idea. She does the same thing with her “no more filters” phases then she’s straight back on them again!
She then blames it on her anxiety as to why she can’t follow things through. Since she’s lost weight she’s not posting so much about body positivity which is the absolute opposite of what body positivity is, surely it’s about celebrating all bodies regardless of size?

bedjay

So snakey. Also agree, she’s looked awful in all of those costumes apart from the black one where she’s sat down and that’s because it’s the only one which actually fits her properly. She will literally sell any old shite.
I do wonder how much she gets for these posts?

hanbanman

She’s a bit annoying but I don’t really see anything about her night out tonight that signals she needs to grow up 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s quite obvious really. She acts like a teenager and she’s nearly 40. No proper home, insecure in all of her relationships, selling herself online for followers and likes. Pretty pathetic existence. Get off Instagram, go back to school and get a proper job.

I agree.
The constant selfies,desperate need to told she’s pretty, no real direction in life, constant baby voice, inability to cover her chest up, asking herself questions so she can give herself compliments...I think she’s lost 🤣🤣🤣
I agree. Completely lost.

Y
but if you were an anxious person why strip off for the internet for likes when your dad could see?

Why live a life that revolved around people and strangers being able to comment freely on your life and images. I feel it doesn’t add up, I guess it’s just my opinion
You’re right, you wouldn’t. She’s clearly creating the anxiety to be more ‘relatable’ or to be considered more ‘normal’ as it’s obvious she thinks she’s some kind of public figure / celebrity.

• Haha

jamjam3

The clothes are fine if you're early 20's - but she isn't....35 this year.
She looks way too slutty in her usual gifted/pr clothes - none fit properly over her boobs. I get she's meant to be a "underwear model" but does any one her age actually wear such cheap and uncomfortable looking underwear? I feel like that she's trying to cling on to her youth far too hard and only ends up coming across cheap and tacky!😁

Oh and another point. - why does she cake on so much make-up?? and then adds a damn filter over the top for her pics??? its just too much and try hard!

okay. - rant over ... for now 😅
I agree with you on the make-up! Its way too much.

Also, why promote an eyebrow product when they have been microbladed?
I don't understand why do companies and influencers do this!
It's like that danielle Wellington watch she always promotes but only ever wears her rolex irl

Influencers need to stop promoting everything and anything!!

Attachments