Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
If she’s posted nearly half way (let’s assume she’s 19 weeks), and she posted her announcement 1st May (just over 4 weeks ago), that would mean she announced at around 14 weeks earliest? Which is absolutely fine, the vast majority of people announce after their 12 week scan. The only thing which isn’t clear is why she’s only just seen her midwife but she’ll have her own reasons for that.
Her own reasons such as? If she’s got so much anxiety about the pregnancy why delay it? At 18-19 weeks she should be on her second midwife appointment. And shes saying she’s a ‘high risk pregnancy’ she would have been under a consultant anyway. Also at 18 weeks I doubt they would have told her it was unlikely to hear a heartbeat. Nothing she says adds up.

But that means if she’s 19 weeks (late Jan) then she would of known by feb 14th when she was drinking as using the ovulation tests she would know when her period is due and it would of been before v day. I think most peoples issue is with her attention seeking, dramatics and inability to deal with daily life, it’s totally annoying but addictive content 🤣🤣
Definitely not more than 15 weeks pregnant going by the valentines drinking. I still think she’s only just 12 at the most. The scan pic is odd though..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
I sincerely doubt she makes that much from what she does, but of course that’s why she’s always buying followers. She is reaching the point that she isn’t really an influencer for the target market of some of the stuff she promotes e.g. In The Style, PLT. What was she wearing to that event last night? Is she not feeling a bit mutton dressed as lamb? Not what I’d want to be attending and I’m the same age as her!
Exactly this. She’s really out of touch (I’m 36 btw) with the target markets she’s working with and I can’t imagine she has much time left to continue working with fast fashion brands. She also cannot commit to anything, that body positivity page is a key example.

Completely unrelated, but she was so snappy to Andrew in the video yesterday when she was buying the ring and he was filming her. She just altogether comes across as not a very nice person.

Exactly this. She’s really out of touch (I’m 36 btw) with the target markets she’s working with and I can’t imagine she has much time left to continue working with fast fashion brands. She also cannot commit to anything, that body positivity page is a key example.

Completely unrelated, but she was so snappy to Andrew in the video yesterday when she was buying the ring and he was filming her. She just altogether comes across as not a very nice person.
Sorry guys, I’m not sure why I’ve written this like a work email 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
She somehow came up on my feed even though I have stopped following. I basically told her to stop being dramatic on her story in a nice way…and she sent this 😂 Obviously she cares because she responded.
And since you read this Natasha I have 3 babies and have assisted in 2 births.
Why did she say she’s past 20 weeks 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you’re not though that’s why you went for a private gender scan

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
To be fair I’m only just moving into the first home I’ve bought together with my husband we’ve lived in rented together for 5 years 🤷🏻‍♀️ We did separately have our own properties though. I don’t know the sum total of her earnings but it’s not easy to get on the ladder these days and honestly buying with someone is a huge commitment but I suppose they are trying for a baby. Perhaps they just can’t afford to buy what they want yet and this is temporary.

*think I found the house on right move it’s a 3 bedroom £2k pcm

Last edited:

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Her ‘silence’ over ‘personal things going on’ only show just how many ads she actually does, as generally, all her content is ads! But so good of her to ‘honour’ her commitments, and keep the ads flowing. Tacky nails, tacky dresses, and the limited vocabulary of a 5 year old when describing her ‘picks’. That Miss Pap stuff - I’m splitting my sides! It’s been said before but someone has the targeting all wrong. The audience of a mid 30s woman have more disposable income and more sense than to buy shite like this.
Presumably she gets the gigs because she has an inflated following of bots? But then I’d imagine that translates into a low click through rate?
I’ve got some nicknames in my head for Natasha - Landfill Sandhu or maybe Bot Sandhu 😂😂😂
I know I sound like a bitch but that Miss Pap stuff is hideous and as ill fitting as ever. You are so right, all her content is ads, it’s actually shocking, I wonder if her engagement has dipped whilst she’s been dealing with her “personal issues.”

lyrixs

What do we think about this one? In no way is she one for girls... page is either full of ads or half naked pics. I really wonder how she earns money to live alone in a house...

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
She just comes across so insecure it really is disturbing, especially when she talks in that stupid baby voice. I wonder why she talks so much when every other word is ‘like’. It’s almost as though she is trying to come across as intellectual but she really does just sound dumb.
I was actually going to say she sounds very insecure, this rant she’s on tonight makes it so so so obvious that she is not in a secure relationship. I’d rather have my boyfriend be faithful than buy me Cartier and Valentino shoes!

• Heart

zivaahun

Poor girl. Always tries to inflate her self importance. She says she’s an advocate. But she actually doesn’t do anything except explain her irrational behavior. It’s not like she educated. Throwing a few quotes on her story doesn’t make her some advocate. As far as the pregnancy thing she says she really tried to be sensitive to the other women who are trying with no results, like really? Who cares, live your life. Everyone will adjust.

• Heart

lyrixs

Haha she’s so paint by numbers and unoriginal 😂😂 what a basic bi*ch.

The no #ad thing drives me mad - any idea how we report?!

Knew it would be a Range Rover! god she's so predictable 🙄
She nee
Showing off her Range Rover on finance 🤣 it’s so cringey. Couldn’t the car company source her a car? Why did Andrew need to help? Has he got a new job now sourcing cars for little to unknown ‘influencers’? He would fit right in as a car salesman, his cheap smile included 😆 How do we report her for the no #ad?
She needs help with everything as there isn’t too much between the ears to work it out herself… don’t really fancy the fact she’s behind the wheel of a huge car like that, scary!

glamapuss

The effort into this kiss was piss poor by him 😂😂😂😂😂
He actually posts more photos of them together than she posts on her grid.

from his reputation in his local areas exposed by a previous user do you think she knows this and makes him post the pics of them?

I reckon she deffo checks his phone 😂

• Haha

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Aggggh she’s really the most annoying person! She’s clearly lying about it. There at no point has been a 10 day break in her posting stories where she’s inside. I think she did that on purpose because she knows people won’t be able to remember / pinpoint so therefore she was able to carry on as normal. What a snaky little bitch. Plus she looks ridiculous in those costumes - cracks me up the way she poses like she’s some sort of supermodel. Deluded.
So snakey. Also agree, she’s looked awful in all of those costumes apart from the black one where she’s sat down and that’s because it’s the only one which actually fits her properly. She will literally sell any old shite.

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
Exactly this, I grew up really poor so having my own money is so so so important to me. Not having a job or relying on someone else to support me would actually tip me over the edge
Just realised I share my birthday with her (not the year just the day) luckily that’s where the similarity ends 🤣🤣

• Haha

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
She put one hell of a rant on whilst in Bali that was swiftly deleted saying that someone had arranged to meet her there then robbed her and stole her business idea ... it was really bad and she was very upset!

I do feel quite sorry for her some of the time, she’s clearly got a lot going on!