Natasha sandhu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now suddenly she knows the 2 men who passed away yesterday
Trust her to make two suicides about her! Says she's going through something really difficult in her personal life atm 🤦🏽‍♀️ She's constantly fishing for attention

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Trust her to make two suicides about her! Says she's going through something really difficult in her personal life atm 🤦🏽‍♀️ She's constantly fishing for attention
How can she post all of those serious stories about mental health and act like it’s really affected her to them post stories flogging cheap nasty dresses 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Her ‘silence’ over ‘personal things going on’ only show just how many ads she actually does, as generally, all her content is ads! But so good of her to ‘honour’ her commitments, and keep the ads flowing. Tacky nails, tacky dresses, and the limited vocabulary of a 5 year old when describing her ‘picks’. That Miss Pap stuff - I’m splitting my sides! It’s been said before but someone has the targeting all wrong. The audience of a mid 30s woman have more disposable income and more sense than to buy shite like this.
Presumably she gets the gigs because she has an inflated following of bots? But then I’d imagine that translates into a low click through rate?
I’ve got some nicknames in my head for Natasha - Landfill Sandhu or maybe Bot Sandhu 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Her ‘silence’ over ‘personal things going on’ only show just how many ads she actually does, as generally, all her content is ads! But so good of her to ‘honour’ her commitments, and keep the ads flowing. Tacky nails, tacky dresses, and the limited vocabulary of a 5 year old when describing her ‘picks’. That Miss Pap stuff - I’m splitting my sides! It’s been said before but someone has the targeting all wrong. The audience of a mid 30s woman have more disposable income and more sense than to buy shite like this.
Presumably she gets the gigs because she has an inflated following of bots? But then I’d imagine that translates into a low click through rate?
I’ve got some nicknames in my head for Natasha - Landfill Sandhu or maybe Bot Sandhu 😂😂😂
I know I sound like a witch but that Miss Pap stuff is hideous and as ill fitting as ever. You are so right, all her content is ads, it’s actually shocking, I wonder if her engagement has dipped whilst she’s been dealing with her “personal issues.”

Reactions: 2
Her clothes never fit right, she needs to size up and do herself a favour, she's bursting out of everything 🥴

Reactions: 7
Her clothes never fit right, she needs to size up and do herself a favour, she's bursting out of everything 🥴
And just wear a completely different style. Like I don’t want to be ageist but those clothes she wears are for people in college, teenagers to early 20’s. There comes a time when you just can’t get away with having it all hanging out even when you have nice figure. It just looks so cheap.

she seems like a hater. you can see it in her facial expression when trying on her 'friends' outfit that was gifted to her (which actually looked good) She didn't even post about it - just a quick story obviously because she wasn't paid for it. 99% of her posts are ads.
So true and yet this is one of the nicest things she’s worn this year 😂

She should do herself a favour and get a boob reduction the size doesn’t suit her at all they’re far too big

Reactions: 6
She should do herself a favour and get a boob reduction the size doesn’t suit her at all they’re far too big
True but she obviously loves the attention! That's why her tits are out in nearly every post. The comments she gets from some guys are so cringy.

True but she obviously loves the attention! That's why her tits are out in nearly every post. The comments she gets from some guys are so cringy.
Including those from her boyfriend! Who would take him seriously in his profession when most of his posts are of her in her underwear and of him selling tacky PJs or fawning over her half naked ads. No class at all. They don’t seem to be spending as much time together recently, he seems to be ‘working’ a lot - wonder if he has a few side pieces in Leeds where he seems to be spending a lot of time without her 🧐 He seems like a ladies man and her posts are becoming more and more desperate I wonder if there is trouble in ‘paradise’. Her sister’s pregnancy will be putting more stress on them too, Nat will be so jealous of her!! Rich guy, gorgeous and in love with a baby on the way, she’s also a lot younger than Nat too! Ouch!!

Reactions: 6
Including those from her boyfriend! Who would take him seriously in his profession when most of his posts are of her in her underwear and of him selling tacky PJs or fawning over her half naked ads. No class at all. They don’t seem to be spending as much time together recently, he seems to be ‘working’ a lot - wonder if he has a few side pieces in Leeds where he seems to be spending a lot of time without her 🧐 He seems like a ladies man and her posts are becoming more and more desperate I wonder if there is trouble in ‘paradise’. Her sister’s pregnancy will be putting more stress on them too, Nat will be so jealous of her!! Rich guy, gorgeous and in love with a baby on the way, she’s also a lot younger than Nat too! Ouch!!
I really think this is what is driving her poor mental health or personal issues at the mo. She will be totally jealous of her sister. Agree on the comments on Andrew, if my other half was going through a tough time I’d make them a priority to support them and be around but seems he’s around a lot less.

Reactions: 5
What I find difficult to understand is he’s obviously an educated, intelligent person with a professional career and she… isn’t. She comes across as as dumb as a rock and is in no way self regulated or measured. She doesn’t help her own image either. He’s got longevity in his career, she doesn’t. You could argue that’s why she’s with him, hoping for a meal ticket once the Pour Moi ads whittle down to nothing. Can’t imagine what they talk about. He must dumb down a lot to have a conversation with her. I reckon he’s only with her for what she looks like… attracts the wrong sort with what she does I would imagine. Also, I see he’s just started his own company in October. As you said, who could take him seriously given what a quick Google unveils?!

I
What I find difficult to understand is he’s obviously an educated, intelligent person with a professional career and she… isn’t. She comes across as as dumb as a rock and is in no way self regulated or measured. She doesn’t help her own image either. He’s got longevity in his career, she doesn’t. You could argue that’s why she’s with him, hoping for a meal ticket once the Pour Moi ads whittle down to nothing. Can’t imagine what they talk about. He must dumb down a lot to have a conversation with her. I reckon he’s only with her for what she looks like… attracts the wrong sort with what she does I would imagine. Also, I see he’s just started his own company in October. As you said, who could take him seriously given what a quick Google unveils?!
Yeah you’d think he would need to be intelligent to do his job but he also comes across pretty vacant too, all he ever does is laugh like a lunatic or agree when she asks him a question or speaks to him, so maybe they are more alike than we think 🤣 . She’s trying to resume normal life today, she really did try and make those two suicides about her didn’t she. Feel sorry for the family and friends of those men who will rightly so be truly devastated - then we have Natasha manipulating it to suit her victim mentality for attention. Shocking.

Reactions: 2
They must have the most vapid relationship going. I think he films a lot of her content for her too, which is shocking because he clearly doesn’t have the balls to tell her it looks cheap and tacky!
Pmsl when she said this dress is classy and shows the perfect amount of cleavage and legs! 😂

I

Yeah you’d think he would need to be intelligent to do his job but he also comes across pretty vacant too, all he ever does is laugh like a lunatic or agree when she asks him a question or speaks to him, so maybe they are more alike than we think 🤣 . She’s trying to resume normal life today, she really did try and make those two suicides about her didn’t she. Feel sorry for the family and friends of those men who will rightly so be truly devastated - then we have Natasha manipulating it to suit her victim mentality for attention. Shocking.
Yep I'm starting to think she's playing of those suicides too - especially saying 'life goes on'.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.