Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they have separated. They purchased a house together. How would that make Andrew look, getting her pregnant then bouncing after the first year? Natasha looks awful though. Like her face looks so tired, not matter how much botox. Her make up still bothers me, like you're using frost colours love? that shits gotta gooooo.

OMG the brother is unhinged y'all! How he monkey bars from relationship to relationship is beyond me. I'm all for dating/marrying til you get it right but he's like "in love" straight away. Like howwwwwwwww do you do that? hahahaha What's up with tagging Wayne too?
Oh my god I'm cringing for him. As if Wayne Lineker is ANYONE 😂😂🤡

Reactions: 1
Why is she still filling her stories full of baby #AD when she created an IG page for him apparently, so she wouldn't have to continually post baby content on her own IG?

Reactions: 3
Why is she still filling her stories full of baby #AD when she created an IG page for him apparently, so she wouldn't have to continually post baby content on her own IG?
Classic Natasha - create page, bang on about page, blast page with crap then abandon page and let it die. She ALWAYS does this. She has the attention span of a gnat.

Reactions: 4
As soon as someone suggests they’re not together, she then goes on to post about what an amazing boyfriend he is…he’s NEVER there!! Running some made up pop-up drinks business🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
As soon as someone suggests they’re not together, she then goes on to post about what an amazing boyfriend he is…he’s NEVER there!! Running some made up pop-up drinks business🤦🏻‍♀️
lol does he not have a ‘proper job’ though? I’m sure he is actually employed as well as the bar tit and that’s what he’s always working away with.
---
Because I’m bored

Attachments

Yeh it’s not normal the amount of time he’s away. Even if he was working away mon-fri you would expect the weekends to be filled with family time but there’s literally nothing ever it’s really weird.

Reactions: 2
They’re having a family day today (looks like lunch and drinks so that was fun for #Ad 🙄) but things still look quite strained. Also book a day off for your son’s bday, you run a business and you’re a commercial director. There is freedom there for you to book leave 🤦🏾‍♀️ it’s not like he’s an operational member of staff who wouldn’t be able to get time off

Reactions: 5
Also book a day off for your son’s bday, you run a business and you’re a commercial director. There is freedom there for you to book leave 🤦🏾‍♀️ it’s not like he’s an operational member of staff who wouldn’t be able to get time off
This ! I’m sorry but I’m struggling to understand how it’s impossible for him to get a day off let alone an afternoon off for his child’s first birthday?

She obviously feels she has no choice but to accept what he tells her but his work commitments seem a bit off and very uncompromising.

On another note - her constant posting is exhausting and so pointless. I wish she’d give the extreme need for validation / attention a rest.

You 👏 don’t 👏 need 👏 to 👏 post 👏 everything 👏 all 👏the 👏 time 👏 hun.

Reactions: 5
They’re having a family day today (looks like lunch and drinks so that was fun for #Ad 🙄) but things still look quite strained. Also book a day off for your son’s bday, you run a business and you’re a commercial director. There is freedom there for you to book leave 🤦🏾‍♀️ it’s not like he’s an operational member of staff who wouldn’t be able to get time off
Yeh I just noticed after I posted my comment that she had that on stories 🙈. First time in a long time they have had any family time though, and she’s said it was for Ads birthday since he can’t get it off. Like you say it seems like such an effort for Andrew to get the very occasional day to spend with his family it’s just not normal for someone who is apparently his own boss

Everytime they have a family day out it’s to a pub or restaurant with drink involved!

Reactions: 4
Also how is that fun for #Ad to spend his bday? They could’ve done anything, gone to the zoo, gone to a soft play, absolutely anything that a kid would enjoy as it’s supposed to be for his first bday 🤦🏾‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.