Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine
---
I feel like yesterday her telling the world she had a FAMILY photos shoot but without her boyfriend was a cry for help.
Anyone remember how smug she was when they first got together? Inventing stories that girls were in his DMs 🙈🙈🙈she’s such an unpleasant piece of work

Reactions: 6
Anyone remember how smug she was when they first got together? Inventing stories that girls were in his DMs 🙈🙈🙈she’s such an unpleasant piece of work
Yeah she went back through his pics before she was even on the scene and left comments to other women who had commented before they were even together. 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
She really was, and all those weird DMs she used to make up from women. I start to feel sorry for her and then I remember what a turd she actually is

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She really was, and all those weird DMs she used to make up from women. I start to feel sorry for her and then I remember what a turd she actually is
She is nasty piece of work and maybe Andrew stays away because of her histrionics and perpetual victimhood. But because she’s an eternal victim the narrative is always “poor me”! Only one I feel sorry for in this tit storm is Ad

Reactions: 4
If she’s this annoying on social media imagine how manipulative and vindictive she is to live with! I think now she’s got Ad she feels secure enough that she won’t lose Andrew to show her true colours…obviously he’s had enough! 🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
Truly hope #Ad is on the mend but feel sorry for all of her followers who have to listen to the hysterics of him being rushed to hospital, covered in rash and fighting two infections at the same time

Reactions: 1
Truly hope #Ad is on the mend but feel sorry for all of her followers who have to listen to the hysterics of him being rushed to hospital, covered in rash and fighting two infections at the same time
And it sounds like Andrew wasn’t around to help during all of this.🤷‍♀️

Imagine your child being unwell and not posting on Instagram about it. Imagine.

Just being the first to say Munchausens- by proxy this time 🙈🙈
We’ve been expecting it! Thought it’d show up way sooner but maybe she hasn’t needed it to blackmail Andrew till now. Loved that she posted their mulled wine glasses like everything was back to normal…till he leaves her for “work” for the next 6 days.

• Heart
She won’t cope. Remember that debacle on the pushchairs and stairs in tube stations? Can’t imagine her doing the school run on top of all of her instagram adverts 🤣

• Haha
She advertised a wrinkle smoothing tool yday, posted 4 stories about it, saying it has immediate results, obviously an advert, then today she's posted she's had Botox 10 days ago.
I swear her 2 lonely braincells fight for their lives everyday. Scammer.

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.