Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she posting half naked pics of those kids on her story to an open account, the fck is wrong with her

Reactions: 4
Why is she posting half naked pics of those kids on her story to an open account, the fck is wrong with her
She’s a fool , if you need to put an emoji over it does it need to be posted?? Nobody needs or wants (except weirdos) to see it.

She’s so thick for posting half naked pics of the kids 🤦🏾‍♀️ she’s disgusting especially when she knows she’s got nasty perverts on her page

Reactions: 2
She’s so thick for posting half naked pics of the kids 🤦🏾‍♀️ she’s disgusting especially when she knows she’s got nasty perverts on her page
I know, do what you want with your own body Natasha you've consented to uploading those pictures (dont know why mind you) but at the very least protect your son and your niece. The bare minimum

Reactions: 1
The hair 🤢🤢did someone actually do that? Like a hairdresser
YEAH, SOOOO gross. I also find it weird how so many people get their hair done for holiday only for them to have it up most of the time, never doing it, and/or always getting it wet from beach/pool. Plus the sun damages it. And this is coming from a natural blonde who has to do maintenance.

Also, can we talk about her make up??? She's a one trick pony isnt she? You're on holiday NO ONE gives a sh*t if your make up is done. and why is she getting so glammed up only to sweat it off? I actually wish Natasha wasn't so insecure about that.

Currently i am in mallorca and if i run into her i will trip her. hahahahahaha
---
I don't really mind photos like that (i have only kept up photos of my children up to 1 year old and don't post after that) just super weird how she blocked off that area with flags. like, that makes her look even worse.

Danielle looks so classy and natural! As for Natasha…. I don’t have words. When in doubt get your tits out right? Nothing else going for her and she knows it. Also interestingly, she’s the only one posting constant stories from the trip. The other 3 have nothing or only the odd non-people repost up (Chris - repost of a pic of 4 glasses). I bet he’s mortified to be associated with her.

Also…. #AD looks like he’d eat Gigi for breakfast 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she always have her titties out?? Are they fake? There’s just no need. Have a bit of class ffs

She put on weight on holiday because she was doing things normal people do like eating whatever she wanted and drinking often. Why is she trying to say it’s bloat 🤦🏾‍♀️

Attachments

She put on weight on holiday because she was doing things normal people do like eating whatever she wanted and drinking often. Why is she trying to say it’s bloat 🤦🏾‍♀️
bleeping hell she is always on the beg for something isn't she! How cheap can she get.

She's just poking her belly out because she's a scammer, absolute filth of a human being

Also, what kind of message does this send out?

Eat like sh!t then basically use a laxative? Stupid stupid human.

Also, what kind of message does this send out?

Eat like sh!t then basically use a laxative? Stupid stupid human.
Eww is that what those tablets do?

I must admit I use the JS health hair & energy tablets but only because all my hair dressers in Aus recommended it to me. Never tried the other ones they do though!

That baby is massive!!! I’m sorry not just puppy fat but obese!!!
Not baby shaming in the slightest but more concern!! 😔😔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.