Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m torn - which part of her new #polyestercity reel do I find more ludicrous - the bit where she bends over repeatedly like she’s waiting for something up or arse or the bit where she starts posing with a notebook to what, suggest a plain black top and trousers is what, work attire? What? WHAT?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m torn - which part of her new #polyestercity reel do I find more ludicrous - the bit where she bends over repeatedly like she’s waiting for something up or arse or the bit where she starts posing with a notebook to what, suggest a plain black top and trousers is what, work attire? What? WHAT?
If that’s how she got pregnant , I’m sure the baby daddy was a two pump wonder . Elr style stuff is really nice and I own a couple body suits . However the owner is an idiot , she blocked me for asking where trousers were from in one of her reels and is on ozempic . Yet promotes mid size fashion and loving yourself . Natasha makes the clothes look cheap . She’s so dated and tacky .

Reactions: 2
If that’s how she got pregnant , I’m sure the baby daddy was a two pump wonder . Elr style stuff is really nice and I own a couple body suits . However the owner is an idiot , she blocked me for asking where trousers were from in one of her reels and is on ozempic . Yet promotes mid size fashion and loving yourself . Natasha makes the clothes look cheap . She’s so dated and tacky .
It's hilariousss when they block you honestly. It's so much more satisfying ignoring someone completely.

I’m so intrigued by her & Andrew’s relationship, why does he work away essentially 6 days a week? And didn’t they move so they would be closer to both family & his work?

Reactions: 6
I’m so intrigued by her & Andrew’s relationship, why does he work away essentially 6 days a week? And didn’t they move so they would be closer to both family & his work?
It's not super uncommon for "directors" or whatever role he's got to be on site at a construction project. Husband is in real estate law so he meets construction contractors who have been on the site for the majority of the time. She is just wanting sympathy as the munchausen by proxy isn't really working. Wow, you take your kid to a play area with tons of germs, guess what he's bringing those back home to you.

it's funny though, i have a couple mates who are very active on socials who are single mothers never once did they complain about doing it all on their own. she should keep that to herself or vent to her family/friends, because it ain't a good look.

Oh and no surprise she likes the couple on MAFs (the wannabe Kourtney & Travis).... only delusional idiots would love that couple.

New topic-- Her brother! This guy is JOKES. I guess he was supposed to go to Jamaica with his girlfriend but they broke up before the trip and he went alone. Keep in mind this is less than 2 months ago. Well, now he's got a new girlfriend he's posting and i am sure he is soooo in love. Like what??? This guy is worse than Tash. Literally monkey bars from relationship to relationship. I wonder what is wrong with him

You would aswell if living with her and her 6 different personalities was the other choice

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's not super uncommon for "directors" or whatever role he's got to be on site at a construction project. Husband is in real estate law so he meets construction contractors who have been on the site for the majority of the time. She is just wanting sympathy as the munchausen by proxy isn't really working. Wow, you take your kid to a play area with tons of germs, guess what he's bringing those back home to you.

it's funny though, i have a couple mates who are very active on socials who are single mothers never once did they complain about doing it all on their own. she should keep that to herself or vent to her family/friends, because it ain't a good look.

Oh and no surprise she likes the couple on MAFs (the wannabe Kourtney & Travis).... only delusional idiots would love that couple.

New topic-- Her brother! This guy is JOKES. I guess he was supposed to go to Jamaica with his girlfriend but they broke up before the trip and he went alone. Keep in mind this is less than 2 months ago. Well, now he's got a new girlfriend he's posting and i am sure he is soooo in love. Like what??? This guy is worse than Tash. Literally monkey bars from relationship to relationship. I wonder what is wrong with him
I find her brother so intriguing, why can’t he hold a relationship down but mostly where does he find these women to just constantly be in a new one 2 minutes later?! He also sounds so thick when he talks, I can’t imagine him chatting someone up and they being like “oh he’s a catch” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
MAAAAATE so cringe i even had to show my partner. he was like "surely you're not that hard up for money?" and my partner is like the nicest guy everrrr.
How much is she likely to make from a bathroom spray that costs about £2?! She is so desperate

That bleeping Flash advertisment.....
Just laughing. Laughing so much at her!

Her voiceover is so droll she’d send you into a coma. And yes Natasha I’m sure you can’t to get into your Flash scented bathroom - she sets very high standards for herself 😂😂😂😂

Well it’s on the pathway to being Mrs Hinch innit. They’re part of p&g so I bet it’s worth doing. Chemical companies probs pay 💰.
I’m on my period so this has annoyed me massively. No wonder she’s on about cleaning all the time recently 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.