Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it even a day date? It’s just a meal out as a family no?

Reactions: 4
I was thinking this.. do they not live closer to one of their families now? So could one not have babysat while they had dinner 🤷🏽‍♀️
To be fair he never sees either of them cos he’s away so much, he should spend time with his kid. Looks like Andrew’s already away again as our Tash is out for Sunday lunch with her mum and thick af brother

Reactions: 4
To be fair he never sees either of them cos he’s away so much, he should spend time with his kid. Looks like Andrew’s already away again as our Tash is out for Sunday lunch with her mum and thick af brother
I agree! When good fathers are away they really do miss their kids and want to spend time with them. I use good loosely with Andrew let us not forget when he actually called his own son "fat". Literally lost all respect for that twink.

Reactions: 1
What does he actually do for work? Why so many late nights and trips away?
he's got a few businesses, i think? i don't know if hes got a craft beer business but he develops the little kiosk inside ASDA? don't really know Natasha has explained it a few times, i don't think her dumb@ss knows either. but i know his beer kiosk is in a few ASDAs so maybe thats why he's away so much?
i personally didn't mind when my partner left for business trips when i had just one, he was and is pretty hands on but i got to eat what i wanted and didn't feel like i had to tidy up right away, he's a picky eater and super OCD about being tidy he doesn't nag even though he's got to clean up after me hahhahaha maybe Natasha doesn't really care all she wanted was a baby at the end of the day. i reckon he pays more than half of the bills. what does she make, 60-70,000 a year? thats def not enough to live comfortably, then again she does beg for everything and gets everything for free.
"thick af brother" hahahahahaha! i literally LOL'd. aint that the truth, but he actually seems really sweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
he's got a few businesses, i think? i don't know if hes got a craft beer business but he develops the little kiosk inside ASDA? don't really know Natasha has explained it a few times, i don't think her dumb@ss knows either. but i know his beer kiosk is in a few ASDAs so maybe thats why he's away so much?
i personally didn't mind when my partner left for business trips when i had just one, he was and is pretty hands on but i got to eat what i wanted and didn't feel like i had to tidy up right away, he's a picky eater and super OCD about being tidy he doesn't nag even though he's got to clean up after me hahhahaha maybe Natasha doesn't really care all she wanted was a baby at the end of the day. i reckon he pays more than half of the bills. what does she make, 60-70,000 a year? thats def not enough to live comfortably, then again she does beg for everything and gets everything for free.

"thick af brother" hahahahahaha! i literally LOL'd. aint that the truth, but he actually seems really sweet.
Definitely giving her way too much credit saying she regularly pulls in 70k per year, she advertises cash raffles and laxatives and is constantly begging for freebies. I'd say other than maybe her inthestyle "collection", its probably more like 7 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Definitely giving her way too much credit saying she regularly pulls in 70k per year, she advertises cash raffles and laxatives and is constantly begging for freebies. I'd say other than maybe her inthestyle "collection", its probably more like 7 😂
i went off by her public financial statements, course was going from the COVID era where everyone made bank for just staying at home and advertising. could be way less now, haven't checked.

i went off by her public financial statements, course was going from the COVID era where everyone made bank for just staying at home and advertising. could be way less now, haven't checked.
Omg even during this time she made 60-70k?! I'm actually shook

Well, well, well...According to Companies House it looks like Andrew is actually the freeloader. Natasha seems to be doing pretty well for herself - £117k last year. Andrews businesses on the other hand...£5. Yes. FIVE pounds.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Well, well, well...According to Companies House it looks like Andrew is actually the freeloader. Natasha seems to be doing pretty well for herself - £117k last year. Andrews businesses on the other hand...£5. Yes. FIVE pounds.
I think he does actually have a job employed by a company as well as his own business

That makes her even more of a scrounger imo, you can afford to pay you just dont want to.......

Begging for a mop even 😂 going on her profile is like stumbling into the chavvy part of town 😂

• Haha
Absolutely awful engagement on her most recent “collab”, hidden the likes and 1 comment. She’s not even good at advertising stuff so why these companies continue to work with her I’ll never know

Attachments

i think i know what it is about her face.... it's her f*cking eyebrows! they are god awful. why i would never get mine perm... trends are always changing. they are sooo dark, thick and dated looking. it's all about the fluffy-feather/laminated lewk these days.

also, how many lip tutorials do we have to look at? it's literally the same look, makes her lips look chapped.

i think i know what it is about her face.... it's her f*cking eyebrows! they are god awful. why i would never get mine perm... trends are always changing. they are sooo dark, thick and dated looking. it's all about the fluffy-feather/laminated lewk these days.

also, how many lip tutorials do we have to look at? it's literally the same look, makes her lips look chapped.
With the same bleeping lip combo. Enough already
---
He’ll also be hiding his income in the formative years of his businesses for tax purposes which is quite common. He may have also moved money over to her for the house purchase etc

---

He’ll also be hiding his income in the formative years of his businesses for tax purposes which is quite common. He may have also moved money over to her for the house purchase etc
Very good point, I think the setup is something like this because her accounts/income and her instagram profile don't match up at all. Having 117k stashed away would make her and her alone relatively well off in her own right, and she wont even pay to get her hair done. I dont buy it

The ‘trolley hack’ … I’m cringing. She’s definitely pushing a trolley from the opposite end, in public, calling it a mum hack.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.