Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we are
Thank you! Well, i think Tanya has zero insight to her own behaviours. I don't think she hates Tasha... but i think she thinks she is an irritant and can't hide that. They certainly wouldn't be friends if they wasn't sister in laws.

Reactions: 3
There we go all the frozen crap yet again!! Why make a big deal out of a bleeping tv programme and all the amount of crap her poor family are going to consume!! And drinking already out in the garden but give it a few hours she will be all cosy and autumnal with her sweeties and feeling very blessed!!! She could feed her family a lot better with fresh meat, fruit etc instead of buying themed bleeping pjs and junk food all the time.

Reactions: 4
Trasha tries so hard to pretend that she has the perfect family and makes out they all sit down together and have a lovely evening but in reality James is probably out with mates or in his bedroom (don’t blame him), Hubby will be on his phone non stop liking pics girls in bikinis with multiple trips to the bathroom to send snaps of his mini John and mini me Olivia will be the only one sat next to Trash

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god the strictly pjs! 🙈 gotta love a theme night! Yes, yes you do trash you sad case
I’m blocked so can’t see either Tasha or Tanya anymore but good to know they’re not letting themselves down! Strictly Pyjamas? 😅 Jesus!!

I’m blocked so can’t see either Tasha or Tanya anymore but good to know they’re not letting themselves down! Strictly Pyjamas? 😅 Jesus!!
I’ll never get over Tanya’s Titanic Pyjamas that she took to the Titanic Hotel in Liverpool for her romantic break away 🤮 poor hubby!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I’ll never get over Tanya’s Titanic Pyjamas that she took to the Titanic Hotel in Liverpool for her romantic break away 🤮 poor hubby!
Night away with my partner and I wouldn’t be wearing pj’s reminiscing him 1000s of people perishing in the bleeping sea 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
This is my first experience of T&T’s Halloween/autumnal tit - OMG how pathetic 😂 Poundland plastic pumpkins and autumn leaves 🤮, yet more scented candles, all that tit Halloween crockery, over-use of the words autumn, snuggly, blessed and family, now strictly pj’s and excited over frozen pizza - bleeping get a grip both of you. They’re just doing what most of us do on a Saturday - quick-ish tea, nightwear, possibly a drink and some tit tv - it’s not that big a bleeping deal really 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve come to the conclusion that she is actually medically insane. Or in severe childhood regression.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In the space of 3 hours she has posted 7 photos!! And that's making sure she has props set up with the actual photos. What an absolute waste of time. No way she does what she says she does in a day with the amount of tit photos she takes.

Tanya’s just got one up on trashas strictly pjs and pulled a strictly sparkly T-shirt out of the bag 🤣🤣🤣 literally can’t cope with this! Oh god they’re pjs too, an hour after trashas posted hers 🙈😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many bleeping pizza’s?! greedy bastards, so fake kebab last night and now iceland pizza..bet their cholesterol levels are through the roof.

Tanya’s just got one up on trashas strictly pjs and pulled a strictly sparkly T-shirt out of the bag 🤣🤣🤣 literally can’t cope with this! Oh god they’re pjs too, an hour after trashas posted hers 🙈😄
such a sad pair of bastards 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have to say I actually do have messages from Tanya from two years ago saying how irritated she gets by Tasha constantly copying her and competing with her all the time. I think Tanya gets so fed up with Tasha but has to keep the peace for the sake of the twins.....

Reactions: 6
The state of trasha in that bloody lounge set. None of us want to see your outfits. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have to say I actually do have messages from Tanya from two years ago saying how irritated she gets by Tasha constantly copying her and competing with her all the time. I think Tanya gets so fed up with Tasha but has to keep the peace for the sake of the twins.....
Oh yes i bet there is a lot of put up and shut up between the two of them for the sake of Delboy and Jonboy

The state of trasha in that bloody lounge set. None of us want to see your outfits. Ever.

. FIG-LX1 .
The khaki one? I actually quite like that...i think its one of best things she's worn.. Please send me for help now!!!!

Last edited:
Has she moved house or something!! 'Feeling all cosy in our new lounge'. How the hell she can stomach them chocolates after eating all the pizza is beyond me. Absolute greed

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.