Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt it , a woman nearing her 40s 🤣 she’s no fashion influencer , have you seen the models they use compared to her washed up face and been through the mill body
I know she must be more deluded than we even thought if she thinks they will be interested in her

Reactions: 2
Hubby probably doesn't give her enough attention or compliments so off course all her insta besties will. Ready for the frozen pizza and chips big night in later!! Oh and not forgetting the alcohol and sweeties. I still reckon she's drinking the slimming shakes she advertised a while back not that they seem to be working.

Reactions: 2
Tanya posted her “Rae Dunn” Autumn dresser this morning, then this afternoon up pops Tash with hers! 😂
I don’t know why they’d want all their mugs and bowls on display. What a nightmare to keep clean 😱

Reactions: 7
And once again Tanya wins in today’s IG contest whilst Tasha has to go over the top with it....less is more Tasha or have you never heard that before?

Reactions: 4
Oh god the strictly pjs! 🙈 gotta love a theme night! Yes, yes you do trash you sad case

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Tanya posted her “Rae Dunn” Autumn dresser this morning, then this afternoon up pops Tash with hers! 😂
They’re absolutely pathetic. Tasha especially making it so obvious she’s copied Tanya it’s so embarrassing 😣

Reactions: 4
Is her stuff even Rae Dunn or is it the cheapo Rae Dunn ‘inspired’ shite you can buy for buttons on amazon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.