Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I thought when she said hubby was making fakeaway kebabs it was actually going to be homemade but oh no true Ashford style it's the usual processed frozen crap!!! Oh and themed pjs on coz it's the bleeping weekend!! Half time my pjs don't even match plus why take a photo of her feet standing on the stairs. Beyond crazy
I made homemade kebab tonight - minced lamb, onion, garlic and herbs etc with actifry chips, salad and wraps - I’m 💯% sure it was nicer than that crap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well she has uploaded her daughters underwear [emoji1785]
Omg has she??! That's really bad, is she not using her brain at all?!!

If her kids were babies there's no doubt she'd be posting pics of them on the potty etc. She's an oversharer, she doesn't care about privacy at all.

Reactions: 2
Omg has she??! That's really bad, is she not using her brain at all?!!

If her kids were babies there's no doubt she'd be posting pics of them on the potty etc. She's an oversharer, she doesn't care about privacy at all.

. FIG-LX1 .
Yes she really has shown it.. You must be new to her IG? Have you see the holiday pics of her daughter posing that caused so much stir?

I wouldn’t feed a dog with that tit she’s eating tonight, looks bleeping vile, she even said it herself it’s a heart attack dinner and she’s feeding it to her kids, what a wrongun.

Reactions: 11
Imagine coming home after a long day and having that for dinner 😫 the disappointment

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen missjenkyjenk’s story where she said ‘I’ve done my meal planner, I don’t have to post it every week though’ 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand how her post on olbas oil got 240 likes but then other pics only get about 70?!

Reactions: 1
Yes she really has shown it.. You must be new to her IG? Have you see the holiday pics of her daughter posing that caused so much stir?
I've followed her and Tanya for a couple of years on my private account but I never use thar any more. I don't follow her on the account I use now I just stalk her [emoji1787][emoji1787] yes I remember all about her holidays just missed the bra episode. Doesn't surprise me one bit

Is Trash trying to get freebies from clothing companies now?! First PLT and now Miss Pap tagged

Reactions: 4
Is Trash trying to get freebies from clothing companies now?! First PLT and now Miss Pap tagged
I doubt it , a woman nearing her 40s 🤣 she’s no fashion influencer , have you seen the models they use compared to her washed up face and been through the mill body

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.