Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is let's be truthful here speaking for myself alone, I look a ragbag most of the time. At home I walk the dog, I clean, I do chores, I'm in sweatpants and t-shirt. I hate getting dressed up and I don't think I have superb taste.BUT...i don't pretend to dress decent. I don't put it out there for comments, I don't want anyones opinion so I don't take selfies and I don't think I'm the bees knees. I don't fish for compliments by posting my outfit. Why is Tasha so deluded to share every outfit and think it's gorgeous??

Reactions: 4
Oh god it sounds worse when you say it like that [emoji24] That's the last time I ever but anything that isn't black

Pray for me guys.

However I can still sleep knowing my wallpaper is all lined up

. FIG-LX1 .
Please, on the send back form, please please please write "because trasha ashford has it" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This thread is my guilty pleasure, some comments make me cry with laughter. Trashes hallowe’en finger is my recent favourite 🤣🤣

I bet Trash would give anything to swap her ford & her council estate house for Tan’s BMW collection & swanky new build 🙈🤣
Tan does get free cars but works for them at least!

Reactions: 1
Thing is let's be truthful here speaking for myself alone, I look a ragbag most of the time. At home I walk the dog, I clean, I do chores, I'm in sweatpants and t-shirt. I hate getting dressed up and I don't think I have superb taste.BUT...i don't pretend to dress decent. I don't put it out there for comments, I don't want anyones opinion so I don't take selfies and I don't think I'm the bees knees. I don't fish for compliments by posting my outfit. Why is Tasha so deluded to share every outfit and think it's gorgeous??
She does it with he Pj's too. Like what the actual duck?! [emoji1787][emoji1787] No one wants to see what you wear to bed surely. Surprised she doesn't put her underwear in pics too [emoji1785]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She does it with he Pj's too. Like what the actual duck?! [emoji1787][emoji1787] No one wants to see what you wear to bed surely. Surprised she doesn't put her underwear in pics too [emoji1785]

. FIG-LX1 .
Well she has uploaded her daughters underwear 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
The terrible twosome’s favourite time of year is upon us..... everything is going to be ‘so spooky’, and not just because they’re both having the same greasy, anemic slop for tea. No you dipshits, your like a never ending circle of copycating and making the mundane even more boring than watching piss up a wall dry. Also just to add, I bet their first encounter with the ‘so spooky’ was when they realised THEY'RE SHAGGING IDENTICAL TWINS!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yep I’m with you there word for word.......really not sure who she actually thinks she is? Certainly no better than any of us!

Her fingernails boxed 😂😂😂
Haha, I thought exactly the same! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Leopard print lambrini! Fml I could only dream
Of being as classy as tashe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So Taschchcha posts an hour ago that they’re not going out and having kebabs, then a few minutes ago ‘hubby found kebabs in the freezer so apparently we’re having them’ - decide what you’re posting love, you’ve confused yourself haven’t you 😂 You’ve either pre-planned them or you haven’t, you can’t actually do both at once 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Oh god I thought when she said hubby was making fakeaway kebabs it was actually going to be homemade but oh no true Ashford style it's the usual processed frozen crap!!! Oh and themed pjs on coz it's the bleeping weekend!! Half time my pjs don't even match plus why take a photo of her feet standing on the stairs. Beyond crazy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Stocking up on products for The Common Cold or Winter Flu even makes the ‘gram...Christ there is actually no filter

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How long are her toes in that pic of her standing on the stairs! They look like fingers

trash having a halloween party. by party, does she just mean inviting the spiteful ginge round so they can take ugly selfies all night while the men stand in the kitchen boomerang-ing cheap beers. and for the ginger one to bring trashy a gift bag again, and when trashy doesnt show all her bought followers 'whats in the bag', ginger does it anyway and pretends that 'ladies have asked' what's in the bag.

Jesus its so dull and mundane I am boring myself typing this out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tash has no taste whatsoever whether it is home or clothes and she doesnt have anyone in her life who tells her the truth (no doubt blocked out her life if they tried) so keep letting her dress like she is and mismatch her house like she is 🤢

Reactions: 3
can't get over feeding the family those unreal frozen horse meats in a bag, oops sorry I mean kebab meat. but its okay everyone, its healthy because shes using wholemeal pitta bread

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.