Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s not only copied Tanyas pie, she’s now watching the same film that she did at the weekend!😩

Reactions: 2
I genuinely do feel sorry for her, she just cannot quite pull off anything she does.
It either looks cheap, trashy, really badly finished or all 3.

That pie 🙈

Reactions: 4
She’s just admitted on the comments that her pie ain’t as good as tanya’s, yeah we can bleeping see that tash ! 😂 bet she’s livid lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Tanya 5 days ago:
55161553-7F5A-4AA3-9A93-39AF38A7BE47.jpeg

Trasha tonight:

8079AD2D-20FC-4349-AEEC-CAAC742C9E59.jpeg

it’s just ridiculous at this point🤦‍♀️ they’re both ridiculous with the theming but Trasha is literally shameless with her copying, it’s so embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
I’m reasonably new to these two and trying to keep up with the current thread whilst browsing the old ones. Can someone tell me, does the same one always copy the other or do they alternate/compete?

Reactions: 1
I’m reasonably new to these two and trying to keep up with the current thread whilst browsing the old ones. Can someone tell me, does the same one always copy the other or do they alternate/compete?
I would say that Trasha always copies Tanya but never manages to pull it off - hence the nickname Trasha 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.