Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to a certain Instagram statistics website, TANYA mysteriously acquired 502 followers last Saturday. Spooky!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching kids films on her own again 🙄 you can see through the reflection of the tv she’s sat there on her own! Poor woman needs to get some friends

Reactions: 2
Watching kids films on her own again 🙄 you can see through the reflection of the tv she’s sat there on her own! Poor woman needs to get some friends
Maybe she can borrow Tanya’s 502 new friends?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she do anything but sit on her arse watching films seriously she needs to get out more

It’s her need to show off different foods that confuse me, like in her story she’s put peanut butter and chocolate bars and the other day she posted a packet of cheesestrings on there?? What’s going on inside her head when she thinks ‘I must take a picture of this jar of peanut butter and post it on Instagram’
Does anyone give a duck ???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone REALLY love Halloween enough to do all what they’re doing? I find it quite disturbing for two grown women to be acting this way.

Reactions: 9
I find it crazy how two 40 odd year old women get more excited for halloween than my 8 and 3 year old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The colour of those fairy lights really don’t match the house

Oh my god.. her pie!!!! How bleeping awful is that?! Looks like a child has made it.. it’s like the Blue Peter, made it at home version of Tanya’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can’t stop laughing... seriously Tasha.. if there was ever a moment to quietly remove yourself from Instagram to save even more embarrassment.. now is that moment.
You are never going to be an influencer... you are making yourself look really ‘special’ and not in the good way...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.