Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big night out for them so exciting coz Tasha gets to stuff her face with more sweeties and crap not forgetting the kiddies will off course be so excited I mean what teenage boy wouldn't want to be going to the cinema on a Saturday night with his parents!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They are literally soo boring, it’s always getting cosy watching a film with treats night after night! Then when they do go out it’s to sit in the cinema and watch another film! 😂 No wonder hubby strays

Reactions: 4
Get ready for the piccie tomorrow night of her at the cinema showing off her tango ice blast and popcorn, plus a picture of the cinema ticket too of course! What the duck

Reactions: 7
Family pumpkin picking on Sunday does she realise her kids are teens and not toddlers?! And the family all snuggled on the sofa, she’s prob sat there on her own again god she’s actually tragic I feel sorry for her!

Why does she have to announce what they’ve had for breakfast with not one but two pictures?! who the duck cares! i’m sure we will all sleep better tonight now we know what the trashfords had for breakfast, i had two slices of toast if anyone’s interested..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Get ready for the piccie tomorrow night of her at the cinema showing off her tango ice blast and popcorn, plus a picture of the cinema ticket too of course! What the duck
I’m looking forward to seeing her outfit. I’m guessing her Del Boy coat, a flat cap, a jumper that has something about the weekend written on it and some awful boots.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Day, after day, week, after week, her posts are all the same ”yawns” it’s so boring! 😂

Reactions: 2
New thread suggestion:

Camel coat and flat cap on - can you spot her? She's the one that looks like Derek Trotter.

• Haha
I’m looking forward to seeing her outfit. I’m guessing her Del Boy coat, a flat cap, a jumper that has something about the weekend written on it and some awful boots.....
No it will be those reebok classics that she wears with everything, regardless of if they go or not

Her “new kicks” were my second choice but boots are just so cosy and autumnal
I'd go with boots too for that exact reason. Maybe with a few plastic spiders thrown in and around them and one hanging artfully off the rim....?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tanya and her stupid pumpkin cup and letting and spooky songs to drive to. What an idiot. Can’t imagine having so much junk lying in my house to theme daily chores.

Im gonna push the boat out and say I bet she takes some halloween props to the cinema. Like some more of those disgusting spiders to put in her popcorn, and then a posed photo of the tango ice blast, a ticket, the empty seat infront and the popcorn.

Hun I bet James is shitting his pants at the family halloween pumpkin picking tomorrow after a date night with mummy and daddy at the cinema.

oh also, some posed photos of Olivia in the changing rooms today whilst out shopping. trasha finding ways to sexualise her preteen daughter again. disgusting mother.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.