Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually liked them crackers she got gifted yesterday but it angers me she gets constant freebies, all them boxes yesterday made me so angry. Her content is absolute garbage
Glad she marked herself ‘safe’ this morning though I was ready to start a missing persons appeal

I actually liked them crackers she got gifted yesterday but it angers me she gets constant freebies, all them boxes yesterday made me so angry. Her content is absolute garbage
Glad she marked herself ‘safe’ this morning though I was ready to start a missing persons appeal
Was this meant for the Beckyhomesweethome thread?

Pork scratching advent calendar 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 1
Witches stew and witches noses??? Just what every grown up wants on a Saturday night.....grow up Tanya FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Get ready for the piccie tomorrow night of her at the cinema showing off her tango ice blast and popcorn, plus a picture of the cinema ticket too of course! What the duck
Yes full house on the trash bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
new thread suggestion. Trasha and Tanya, copy cat and family spat. One hates her sister in law, while the other one lives her life completely at a bore.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hahaha who said about the pic of the ice blast and cinema ticket?! how right you were! 😂 so predictable 😂

new thread suggestion. Trasha and Tanya, copy cat and family spat. One hates her sister in law, while the other one lives her life completely at a bore.
👏🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she thinks shes being clever, but no - shes not. really hun, we are ripping the piss out of you. theres nothing to brag about drinking 1000 calories in pure sugar. no doubt there will be a Chinese on the way home then more sweeties with another film

• Haha
she thinks shes being clever, but no - shes not. really hun, we are ripping the piss out of you. theres nothing to brag about drinking 1000 calories in pure sugar. no doubt there will be a Chinese on the way home then more sweeties with another film
‘feet up all cosy with a cuppa, will say goodnight insta ‘🙄

Yes full house on the trash bingo
🙌 maybe she will mix things up one day and not be so predictable but she just can’t help herself. Pretty sure there will be another pic before the actual film starts

• Haha
That Five Guys meal must have been over 1000 cals too plus that croissant stuffed with cheese this morning! How she is not massive ??

Reactions: 1
That Five Guys meal must have been over 1000 cals too plus that croissant stuffed with cheese this morning! How she is not massive ??
She might not look massive, but id bet her insides are clogged with fat, it'll be fat around her organs. sometimes, people who look of an average/slightly overweight size, are very unhealthy on the inside. she doesn't look the picture of health, her skin around her mouth is sagging, her eyes always look drained and I bet she lives off fizzy pop and cups of tea

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.