Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually being ironic?! That dinner is like something a child would cook at school or students.. why is she posting it like she’s so proud?!?! Well done Tasha.. you heated tit up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep, notice how it was made all about her? Couldn't just say 'here's a candle to everyone who's lost' she had to turn it about HER so she then gets the sympathy comments... social media makes me sick
Wonder if it was dels baby?

Yep, notice how it was made all about her? Couldn't just say 'here's a candle to everyone who's lost' she had to turn it about HER so she then gets the sympathy comments... social media makes me sick
So she’s not supposed to mention her own miscarriage? Majority of people who participated in this included their own loss

Reactions: 13
So she’s not supposed to mention her own miscarriage? Majority of people who participated in this included their own loss
Yeah, to be fair she did say herself and others. I don’t like Tanya, but i do feel bad for her. Wouldn’t wish miscarriage or losing a baby on anyone.

Reactions: 9
Um, yeah, it's just that whole 'me, me, me' craving attention thing on social media. It's ridiculous and attention seeking, and it is. And it's worked look. It's even got you lot fawning over the twit.

Reactions: 1
Um, yeah, it's just that whole 'me, me, me' craving attention thing on social media. It's ridiculous and attention seeking, and it is. And it's worked look. It's even got you lot fawning over the twit.
Considering I’ve blocked her and she’s blocked me how am i fawning over her , she’s just acknowledging her own loss which others have too , hardly attention seeking thinking of your own miscarriage?

Reactions: 6
Considering I’ve blocked her and she’s blocked me how am i fawning over her , she’s just acknowledging her own loss which others have too , hardly attention seeking thinking of your own miscarriage?
Clearly, this is what a generation of social media use has done.... 'hardly attention seeking thinking of your own miscarriage'. Yes - it is - because she's not 'THINKING' about it is she, she's putting what's a personal and private matter on a platform to 16.2k followers. It's attention seeking at its finest!!!!

Reactions: 3
Clearly, this is what a generation of social media use has done.... 'hardly attention seeking thinking of your own miscarriage'. Yes - it is - because she's not 'THINKING' about it is she, she's putting what's a personal and private matter on a platform to 16.2k followers. It's attention seeking at its finest!!!!
I do partly agree with this. My family have been through it, and I wouldnt bloody set the words up in some chavvy light box and taking photos of it for my social media. Its a private time with your family.

but either way its a controversial subject and everyones got different views.

One thing that is correct though, (not about the subject of miscarriage), and thats that Tanya is an attention seeking moose.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.