Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but anyone who has lost a baby should never be made to feel like they’re attention seeking. Everyone deals with it in their own way! Some people choose to share, some not. It’s been all over social media in a big way this week, so is everyone who’s shared their story an attention seeker? I think not! Some people may choose to share to help others, some may do it because they find it helps them. I don’t like Tanya...I am not a fan! I do find it strange it’s never been mentioned before (including the wave of light last year!) but if she has suffered from baby loss, she must deal with it how she sees fit.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but anyone who has lost a baby should never be made to feel like they’re attention seeking. Everyone deals with it in their own way! Some people choose to share, some not. It’s been all over social media in a big way this week, so is everyone who’s shared their story an attention seeker? I think not!
I agree with this. I know TONS of people who have put it on social media this week. For them, a friend, sister, mum, colleague. Some have 1k followers, some 500, some 16k. It is NOT attention seeking

Reactions: 6
It’s called having a heart & compassion 🤷🏻‍♀️

And if she’s bullshitting, then shame on her! But until I know for certain, I’ll show her the same sympathy I would for anyone else.

Reactions: 2
Tasha’s Autumn check list 😂🤢 ‘long walks’ hunny, when have you ever gone for a long walk? Hopefully if you do go for one it will be a long walk off a short pier

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tasha’s Autumn check list 😂🤢 ‘long walks’ hunny, when have you ever gone for a long walk? Hopefully if you do go for one it will be a long walk off a short pier
Long walks to the fridge 🤣🤣

• Haha
I don’t think Tanya helped herself with wording .. lighting a candle for herself is a little weird to write.. lighting a candle for the baby I lost or lighting a candle for my angel baby... or along those lines.. you don’t light a candle for yourself, it’s to remember lost babies... in that sense, I can see why people interpret it as selfish..

This is Tattl and I'm hardly going to reveal that. Put it this way, I'm local to both of them and know them very, very well.
No matter how well you know someone you don’t necessarily know such personal things like that 🤔

Reactions: 5
This is Tattl and I'm hardly going to reveal that. Put it this way, I'm local to both of them and know them very, very well.
just to clarify you don’t know me at all despite your stupid comment, there is taking the piss out of someone and there’s someone like you who makes comments like that saying I haven’t had a miscarriage.... I actually wish that was true when I had a scan and saw my baby heart beating I was over joyed with happiness... then to have to go back to hospital 2 weeks later due to bleeding to be told there was no heart beat and my baby had sadly died... you think it’s ok to joke and take the piss out of that? What a vile person you are I hope you aren’t a mother as I wouldn’t want to wish that on any child your total disregard for others... maybe you would like to post the paperwork I have from the hospital when I had to go in and have my baby removed? I have had a lot of messages from lovely ladies who have gone through this Devastating pain too... I’m definitely sure you won’t have experienced it and they like me like to reach out to others.. I’m sure you will have some nasty comment in reply as let’s face it that is the type of person you are..

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Dress it up any way you like - it is. Why else are you telling strangers on an Instagram post?! For bleeping likes!!!!
To raise awareness you horrible person

WHAT THE ACTUAL F** ARE YOU ON ABOUT?! 'breaking the stigma' 'empowers them to stand up and be counted'?!?! Too much time online love to be coming out with balderdash like this.

Erm.... well I am female myself so I'd think I know quite a bit. I wouldn't be on social media blurbing on about it though. It's no big deal, sweetheart, like you say, women have miscarriages every day. GET OVER IT. You're not special cos you've had one.

You bleeping hypocritical bastards. Calling the fuckers blind, but instantly then showing faux sympathy because the ginger one claims she's had one. LOL. And we wonder why she's faking it. Her plan worked !!
You aren’t special because you have had one? Please go back to the hole you crawled out from you nasty nasty woman

Reactions: 9
To raise awareness you horrible person

You aren’t special because you have had one? Please go back to the hole you crawled out from you nasty nasty woman
Vile, vile, vile. What a bitter, nasty twisted excuse of a woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Anyone else watch Eat Well for Less? That is Trasscchh cupboard, full of shite! Diabetes knocking on their door.

• Haha
Vile, vile, vile. What a bitter, nasty twisted excuse of a woman.
Can’t call it a woman!

And just for record...baby loss is not just about miscarriages, my sister gave birth to two stillborns both at full term. She had to bury her babies. No doubt in your vile opinion @edwardlenovo she needs to get over that. Absolutely no heart!

• Sad
To raise awareness? You're just repeating taglines from Twitter, insta, GMB and This Morning. What's there to raise bleeping awareness about with miscarriages. Like the other poster said, people have them every day. Women, mammals and everything in between. GET OVER!!!

Okay, not responding anymore. I know what I know, that poster isn't Tanya, and she hasn't had a miscarriage. And I'm not only 'close', I'm family! And I'm ashamed of the both of them!
james?? Is that you? I’d be ashamed if Tasha was my mum too 🤣

• Haha
Can’t call it a woman!

And just for record...baby loss is not just about miscarriages, my sister gave birth to two stillborns both at full term. No doubt in your vile opinion @edwardlenovo she needs to get over that. Absolutely no heart!
oh that’s horrendous 😞 your poor sister x

• Sad
Reactions: 1
To raise awareness? You're just repeating taglines from Twitter, insta, GMB and This Morning. What's there to raise bleeping awareness about with miscarriages. Like the other poster said, people have them every day. Women, mammals and everything in between. GET OVER!!!

Okay, not responding anymore. I know what I know, that poster isn't Tanya, and she hasn't had a miscarriage. And I'm not only 'close', I'm family! And I'm ashamed of the both of them!
Why would someone make an account pretending to be Tanya and write a big message like that 😂 seemed pretty heartfelt to me - unless you're sat next to Tanya right now how do you that she didn't post that 🙄

• Sad
james?? Is that you? I’d be ashamed if Tasha was my mum too 🤣
I used to think that account was John as they were always posting pervy tit about how the hobbit gets their juices flowing 🤢. Now they’ve admitted to being a a female relative. We seem to have entered banjo playing redneck territory.

• Wow
Don’t start on me ya bleep!!! hiding behind a bleeping screen you slag
Don't rise to her love.. She's disgusting and every one needs to report her on her and she will get removed. We are all gossiping witches of course on here. But this has gone way way too far. She's sick we have to feel bit sad for her.

Can’t call it a woman!

And just for record...baby loss is not just about miscarriages, my sister gave birth to two stillborns both at full term. She had to bury her babies. No doubt in your vile opinion @edwardlenovo she needs to get over that. Absolutely no heart!
Sending love to your sister, just think of all the lovely people that raised awareness of it yesterday, and not to seek attention ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.