Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those new sconce lights she’s just put up on her wallpapered wall are horrible. Why does she have the taste of a 80 year old woman

Reactions: 2
She can’t wait to Halloween her new shelves ! Ffs how much tit and clutter do you need?she’s an absolute joke! I would kind of understand if she had young kids but they are teenagers they must get the piss taken out of them. The silly cow will prob put her Christmas tree up on 1st November after all the Halloween tit is put away. it’s sad really that she has to make a big deal out of even the most mundane things, there must be nothing else in her life

Reactions: 3
She can’t wait to Halloween her new shelves ! Ffs how much tit and clutter do you need?she’s an absolute joke! I would kind of understand if she had young kids but they are teenagers they must get the piss taken out of them. The silly cow will prob put her Christmas tree up on 1st November after all the Halloween tit is put away. it’s sad really that she has to make a big deal out of even the most mundane things, there must be nothing else in her life
Nooooooo, she’ll have some shite for Bonfire night first, indoor fireworks stuck on top of some pie. Then there’s Thanksgiving, I mean she celebrates July 4th so why not do Thanksgiving too. Someone needs to tell her it’s World Diabetes Day on November 14th, bet that’s the one thing she won’t actually acknowledge on the gram 😬

Then we’ll have 6 weeks of Christmas. The best part of which is seeing how her and Tan try and outdo each other 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get why she feels the need to post pictures of all her dinner ingredients for all her meals... does she think we don’t know what raw ingredients look like?
The tone of all of those posts come across like she’s asking for a pat on the back or a gold star. duck off Tasha.. most adults are capable of cooking a meal.. in fact most adults do it better than you without the need to throw in as much tit as possible...
And still no gym?!?! Oh dear.. she’d rather be shovelling food in her face hole 🙄

Tasha has a cheek to add food blogger to her long list of hashtags. She’s as much a food blogger as she is an interior designer. Her food is bland, beige and uninspiring. Tonight’s pasta looks rank.

Tash has a very busy day today, but she’s had time to tell us there are 10 Fridays till Christmas! 🙄

Reactions: 4
Tash has got three things to do today! Instead of just working until lunchtime. Thoughts and prayers go out to her today. She is so strong

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tash has got three things to do today! Instead of just working until lunchtime. Thoughts and prayers go out to her today. She is so strong
Exactly. I will be thinking of her as i finish my 12 hour shift at midnight. Then drive home through very dark country lanes, not be able to relax for ages before bed by which time its going on 0130.. . I will be thinking something all right that i can't print next time she says she has had 'busy day'. Its an insult to working women out there.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Great, now I can’t get the vision of Tasha rolling around on her rug and giggling, out of my head 🙄
A4382774-0AF0-4D00-89FD-76093C864A40.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Coz they got a new rug they rolled over it!!! That is just insane. I have never heard as much bullshit in all my life. A grown woman acting like that. What is wrong with her!!! Was probably her and John boy having a roll around and a grope!! Oh god I'm actually traumatised 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
There’s no chance the ‘kiddies’ will get to eat those chocolates, Tasha would have scoffed them all before she’s even left her ‘lady’s’ home🐷

• Haha
The kiddies can have the choccies.. bleeping idiot why can’t she just say, the kids can have the chocolate like the rest of us would say, saying that tho does she not think her kiddies have enough tit, bet their teeth are proper manky, she infuriates me, she’s even got a face you just wanna slap.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow Tash what a busy day you’ve had! You’ve still managed 6 posts so far today! Filled with Christmas, sweets, doughnuts, Nutella, your dinner 🤢 and your renovated lounge. Please do put your feet up, with a cuppa and a doughnut 🍩 you need to have a rest hun 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Wow Tash what a busy day you’ve had! You’ve still managed 6 posts so far today! Filled with Christmas, sweets, doughnuts, Nutella, your dinner 🤢 and your renovated lounge. Please do put your feet up, with a cuppa and a doughnut 🍩 you need to have a rest hun 😂
Someone book that woman a spa weekend, she’s bloody knackered bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.