Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure there will be some good involved at IKEA! Let’s wait for the meatballs picture .

Reactions: 1
I’m sure there will be some good involved at IKEA! Let’s wait for the meatballs picture .
Does she ever do anything with her kids that doesn’t involve shopping? All they seem to do is buy random shite from ikea or primark, how riveting for the kiddies! I bet james is pissing his pants with excitement.

Reactions: 3
Bet Trasha’s menu was a rush job, can just imagine her now shouting at Long John Schlong out the back door - oh ffs Jonny she’s got her effing meal plan up already, chuck your fag away and come and help me with some recipes !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love the different seasons. When autumn comes I like to put a nice autumn wreath on the door and put my lovely small blush pink pumpkins out. They are only small and in a pale pink. I also have a orange pumpkin dish from Laura Ashley which i put on my dresser. Easter I have a small felt bunny that goes on my windersill in the kitchen and a little sweet dish for my dresser, Christmas apart from the usual Xmas tree and garland again I have one ornament for my dresser...... the point I’m trying to make is this sad woman has even made me feel uncomfortable putting my one ornament out as Tasha and others on Instagram have made embracing the seasons tacky and vulgar. How Tasha thinks that tv unit full of Halloween crap looks good is beyond me. The tipping point for me was realising that she went and bought the same silver tray as I had for her headboard. It’s now been moved off my coffee table ( I have a real table that’s fit for purpose) it’s been moved because every time I look at it .... I think of Tasha 😂. I love the seasons but you can do it in a classy way.... less is more as they say.

Reactions: 12
less is definitely more. the odd themed scented candle, pumpkin or fairy lights is fine. but a whole tv unit and kitchen window ledge cluttered to duck in just nonsense is migraine inducing

Reactions: 3
To be honest I do go pretty hard with the Halloween decs, it’s my favourite time of year.

But the difference is I do it for MYSELF, cause it makes me happy. When I have enough time off work (google it Tasha) I will make my house spooky and awesome, but I won’t post 70 pictures to the gram because I appreciate that no-one gives a duck, and because I’m not trying to impress anyone 😅

And I certainly won’t be making a ‘spooky pie’, because I’m not tapped in the head and family would probably have me admitted

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she not realise how sad she looks as a middle aged woman getting excited for Halloween and going mad decorating for it? She only does it for her own benefit because her kids are teens and probably couldn’t give two shits

Reactions: 4
LOL "our hot Christmas drinks section" .... soooo, a bleeping kettle and a few christ-massy flavoured coffees and teas yeah?

You bleeping bimbo

Reactions: 2
18 pictures from Trash today and she’s saying she doesn’t know where Sunday has gone 😫 maybe if u stopped taking pictures of everything life wouldn’t pass you by

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.