Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Snuggled on the sofa choosing a movie....’ - 🤮 FFs why can’t you just plonk your arse down, scroll through sky and bing on a film? Why is it always ‘snuggled up’/‘cuddles on the sofa’ etc - more like a 15yr old girl than a grown ass woman 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Eurgh.. he nails in her ‘flask at the football’ post are so rank.. they are about 2 weeks over due an infill or replacement... I wouldn’t show those nails in public...
AND why does she write her posts like she’s got special needs?! She writes like an idiot who seems to have very little understanding about how the world works... she’s sounding extra stupid and thick .. more so than usual..

Reactions: 2
Hey trash guess what. Tonight we had a Chinese, now I’m sitting on my sofa watching Netflix with some chocolate. In reality it ain’t picture perfect, there’s tit dishes in the sink, my hubby stained the bleeping toilet again, and I burnt my finger trying to eat my Chinese too quick, it’s called REALITY.

HOWEVER, this is his trash would write it. “Had a wonderful autumnal sunny day with my favs. Garden jobs done, washing on the line it smells so lovely. Zoflora in the sink, house blitzed. Now hubby treated me and the kiddies to a Chinese it was so yummy we all had chats about what he loved the most. Happy tummy. Now it’s so cosy and snuggly on the sofa me and the hubby sharing sweeties and giggling at our movie. Night ladies x”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Hey trash guess what. Tonight we had a Chinese, now I’m sitting on my sofa watching Netflix with some chocolate. In reality it ain’t picture perfect, there’s tit dishes in the sink, my hubby stained the bleeping toilet again, and I burnt my finger trying to eat my Chinese too quick, it’s called REALITY.

HOWEVER, this is his trash would write it. “Had a wonderful autumnal sunny day with my favs. Garden jobs done, washing on the line it smells so lovely. Zoflora in the sink, house blitzed. Now hubby treated me and the kiddies to a Chinese it was so yummy we all had chats about what he loved the most. Happy tummy. Now it’s so cosy and snuggly on the sofa me and the hubby sharing sweeties and giggling at our movie. Night ladies x”
This is so damn true it’s unreal!!!

• Haha
Can't wait the new sofa is being collected today.
Theres been mention of the new sofa though. I dont think she had any luck going round all those shops and convincing them to 'gift' her one. They've obviously had to buy one. She would go been banging in about it if she had like this.....

'Not long now until our exciting sofa delivery guys, cant wait to give you a sneak peek. So excited 🤗'

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tanya's got her meal planner up first this week.

Surprised we didn't have pics from Tash of her evening with friends 🤔

Probably because they don’t exist!
Collecting the sofa? Is it second hand? Sofa companies usually deliver don’t they?

And Tasha’s is eerily similar 🤦🏻‍♀️ Both having ikea meatballs on Tuesday and some variation of a BLT later in the week!

Probably because they don’t exist!
Collecting the sofa? Is it second hand? Sofa companies usually deliver don’t they?
I think she means her old sofa she's selling it and some one is collecting it as they've bought it? That's how I read it..

And Tasha’s is eerily similar 🤦🏻‍♀️ Both having ikea meatballs on Tuesday and some variation of a BLT later in the week!
Does BLT stand for Big ladies Trousers?

• Haha
I noticed that as well and went back to double check! Good thing she is going to the gym considering all those high carb meals! 🙄

So funny the blatant copying, literally don't get it. If she's going to copy two of the meals, might as well copy them all! Then derek and donkey John will be happy eating the same but of course will try to out do each other posting their thanks on instagram. "So delicious hun" "amazing hun"

Reactions: 1

Do you think Tash has finally realised that spending time with your “friends” for the evening is more important than the gram? Or are they “make believe friends” ?

Are they going to IKEA together? 🤔
I suspect they have frozen Ikea meatballs in their freezers!

No her old sofas being collected by s

Cos tash copied as usual.
Is Tash going to rush out and PYO so she can make a crumble for tea, like Tanya? 🤔

Do you think Tash has finally realised that spending time with your “friends” for the evening is more important than the gram? Or are they “make believe friends” ?

I suspect they have frozen Ikea meatballs in their freezers!

Is Tash going to rush out and PYO so she can make a crumble for tea, like Tanya? 🤔
Tash can’t bake 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
‘Hubby wanted the full works today’ why didn’t he cook it himself for once then the lazy git?? Always trying to please her sleazy bleeping hubby

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.