Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she had to let us know that she was going to be having a family day out to cut down a Christmas tree and #griswold before Tasha managed to get in there 🤦🏻‍♀️

I have no idea what griswold is (I think it’s a movie 🤷🏻‍♀️) but they both kept #ing it last year when they had identical days out
It’s the name of the family in the national lampoon films

Reactions: 1
Hang on a second, Tash is on the second series of Keeping Faith already?! She only started it yesterday? That's 8 episodes and each are one hour!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Meanwhile Tanya is talking about Christmas!!!!! 😂 it’s only the middle of bloody September!!! 😂
Absolutely is just Tanya being sly as per usual showing everyone the lights on her window. To let everyone know Tash copied. We already knew though lol. Although not a fan they look a little nicer in Tanya's but probably cos it goes with her decor better. Tasha has a grey living room with white wood furniture now why she didn't get white ones I'll never know. They look horrendous and dont match at all. Oh the bleeping griswold thing they both say it every year its pathetic. It's a competition to see who can say it the most, who loves the movie the most, who gets the tree first, who gets the best tree. Give it a break this year at least find a new film to quote from it's boring. ...

Hang on a second, Tash is on the second series of Keeping Faith already?! She only started it yesterday? That's 8 episodes and each are one hour!
She doesn't work thougg remember lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was wondering why it says the comments are limited on her pictures so i googled it.. thought i’d share lol 201A97F5-52E3-4D8A-A81C-5F98FE822C7B.png

I think I triggered her into it by telling her her wallpaper looks shite 😂

• Haha
Did Trasha’s ‘lady’ give her permission to post a picture of her home to 23k strangers?

Reactions: 6
The silly woman needs to make up her mind what seasons she’s in. One day she’s got the autumnal feels with all the tacky candles and accessories the next she’s drying washing outside saying it’s glorious sunshine. I find her so cringe and embarrassing

Did Trasha’s ‘lady’ give her permission to post a picture of her home to 23k strangers?
Of course she won't have permission .. It wouldn't occur to Tasha to even ask..there has been her daughters friends on here and strangers kids. She has posted these ladies houses loads before too. Usually at Christmas with the decs up.She wouldn't be working for me any more if she took my house picture and put in into public domain like that. Most of these ladies of an'age' i guess so that makes them even more vulnerable by advertising their property.

Reactions: 5
Hashtag 'idlic' on that photo she took of somebody else's garden. Would that be IDYLLIC you illiterate nob :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those fish finger taco’s look bleeping rank 🤮 and why does the stupid bleep say everything is delish. Idiot

I love how Tasha shows HER fish finger tacos and then how they SHOULD look on the front of the Tesco magazine...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So is Trash having the two faced bestie round tonight?😂 as she tagged her in her new post.
Seems Trash likes letting people walk all over her what with hubby’s cheating and her bestie slagging her off 🤔

Who even says bestie? She’s a 40 odd year old woman not a school kid

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hashtag heatwave on her post today coz she's putting washing on the line!! Then the autumn cosy feels tonight with friends!! Only this stupid witch would call it a heatwave when a blink of sun comes out!! My hubby can't even believe the mentality of her. Plenty of pictures of the crap food and of course not forgetting all the alcohol she will be consuming later. Yet uses the hashtag slimming world and fitfam!! Absolutely deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.