Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
It’s unbelievable! I don’t understand how someone can afford to keep passports in date for 7 people, (let alone the actual holidays) but can’t afford adequate housing for her children.

Reactions: 2

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
It’s like she’s waiting for some rich relative to die so she gets some money to move. That’s the vibe I get from her.

I can’t believe she’s probably for Covid! Then again, she’s been to Costa, Starbucks, every shop you can think off and doesn’t wear a mask! What does she fucking expect!!

you might be exempt from a mask but surely if you were so worried about your cruise you’d wear one?!

Saratoga

What the hell is she at this weekend?! Is this a thing? Leaving your five kids to go to an adult pyjama party! I’m speechless. Left four at home for a week to go to Florida and a week or so later leaves all five at home to go play dress up for the weekend.

Saratoga

Trip to Disneyland Paris with the four youngest kids seems to be happening very soon, just days away. Hopefully, for the kids it happens.

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
She’s literally gone three days in a row for the free food in Tesco, what the fuck 😂
you can’t really get klarna details to pay for your kids food each day.

she needs to get these free food eats in constantly this month (daily fishfingers and chips for the kids…) it was after passport renewal and her upcoming girls trip to DLP.

priorities totally in order

I noticed it was breakfast she’s gone for today, will she be back later on for free lunch too?

Last edited:

hiya23

She’s literally gone three days in a row for the free food in Tesco, what the fuck 😂

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
This poor kid of hers.
Hes 15, in high school which comes with lots of stress and homework.

Where does she expect him to do his homework?! In the room he shares with an 8 and 5 year old and also has his two little sisters running around in?!

I don’t know how he can concentrate in a kitchen with bloody 4 little kids and his 2 parents in the same bloody cramped room! It’s an open kitchen/living room as well!!!

Attachments

• Sad

Shi123

Asides from the obv massive housing issue… how the hell do you actually leave your little kids for a Disney cruise. How to you explain mummy’s going to see Mickey, but you guys aren’t. Then bring them Disney teddies 🤦🏻‍♀️

Would you not be sad seeing all the kids having fun doing the activities while yours are stuck in a flat?!

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
This just shows you how out of touch 'nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie' or whatever her name is this week is.

She has crammed her children into a 2 bedroom flat.

But;
Went to WDW on a solo trip when she was pregnant with one of her younger children.
Went to WDW with 5 kids on numerous occasions.
Has done numerous DLP trips.

And yet, you can't find the money to change your everyday housing situation.

This is where it pisses me off with these Disney Vlogging nightmares!!!!!

Get your priorities straight!!!!!!!!

Attachments

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Natalie's name has come up quite a few pages of the Disney Vloggers Thread

Natalie has a Instagram and YouTube combined over 15k.

Natalie - Previously littledarlingsandme has come up in several Tattle Threads due to the following;

- She currently is a Debbie deserpate of the Disney Community. She regularly tries to 'grow' her channel, talks about 'Instagram algorithms' and clearly, is trying to make it big on YouTube....despite only have abut 300 subscribers.
- Natalie and her family of 5, appear to go to Disney World and DLP on the regular. They appear to have quite lavish trips and no expense is spared.
- However, at home, Natalie and her family live in a tiny 2 bedroom flat and her 5 children were sharing one bedroom. Her children range in age from 12-1 and are a mix of boys and girls.
- Many people have commented that Natalie doesn't work and her husband appears to have a very regular job so how an earth they afford these lavish trips and yet can't afford to move into a bigger home is very strange.
- Recently, Natalie moved two of her young children into her bedroom. So they now have a bunk bed and a cot next to their marital bed.
- Despite throwing around propaganda about Anti-vaccination, Natalie is vaccinated...... as she is about to go on an adults only trip to a Disney Cruise!
- However, she is suddenly mask exempt for some reason...

Feel free to add anything else!!

Last edited:
  • Wow

diisney22

Those poor girls, dressing them all up in those costume, probably wishing they were going to Disney and yet she’s swanning off next week without them. She has no sense of guilt at all. Selfish cow

Reactions: 1

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Okay I've reported my own comment and see if we can add it.

I think she reads here and changes it everything she realises people are starting to wake up to her little weird set up!!!

She's come up in the Sophie and Dave thread and the disney Vloggers thread - that's how I found out about her!
ive Followed her for ages, used to be on an Orlando Facebook page that she was on

Missy44

Was Tony Bush the one with the little girl, "baby" Leona? And they had an older daughter as well?

Clearly she had kids young and missed out on travelling, didn't build up a career etc. Fair enough, we all make different choices in life but it's like she wants to have her cake and eat it now whilst bringing up 5 kids in a 2 bedroomed flat. It's bizarre and the numbers just don't add up.

Saratoga

She has posted a vlog in an Orlando group on FB.
She is taking her eldest now as he can't go with them when she takes the other kids next year. How on earth is she affording to go 2 years in a row?!
I’d say next year’s holiday is wishful thinking and in her mind by planning to go again next year justifies only taking the eldest away this year and leaving the 4 younger ones at home.
As a family of 3 we went this year and it will be many years before we get to go again and that’s with both of us working full time.